Milan31
Forza
Dante
BiasedMilanFan3
DRK
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Parma-Milan Pre/post discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Parma-Milan Pre/post discussion

Post by Ganso Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:55 pm

bonera was absolute shet in the start,some guy made him and zambrotta look like fools at some point.but then he got better,overall a good game from boner

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Parma-Milan Pre/post discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Parma-Milan Pre/post discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:33 pm

was really really ugly match to watch but sometimes i guess we had to win this ugly... it was all about getting 3 points but i agree guys... we all were so average tonight, bar emanuelson... could have got hattrick. awesome solo effort by him.

parma were unlucky because silva deflection could have got them a goal and in the very end floccari hit the post. we were quite fortunate tonight with the 3 points.

anyway lol one of those days when luck and some ugly wins is necessary which doesnt happen more often

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:34 pm

and i love giovinco ... was joy to watch ... would love to have him on our side anyday and it was nice that our players were treating gio really nice haha cause he is a little fella. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Bonera :facepalm:
Zambrotta :facepalm:
Ambrosini :facepalm:

Won ugly, but the three points is all the matters, Urby had a great game (other than the sitters), he has to work on his finishing but he caused the penalty and scored the 2nd

Urby :bow:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:38 pm

What worries me the most is the dip in form TS is going through, its seems our love for him is making us ashamed to point this out.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:42 pm

what did he do wrong today?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:48 pm

baresi wrote:What worries me the most is the dip in form TS is going through, its seems our love for him is making us ashamed to point this out.
I agree, it seems like he is hitting a rough patch
Ganso, he cleared the ball into the cross bar, he was really lucky. But I am not too worried, I think he will get through this fairly quick.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:54 pm

hum,i didnt watch the full match

well,cant give him a lot of shet when he has to play with Bonera,Zambrotta,Antonini and no MVB
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Ganso wrote:hum,i didnt watch the full match

well,cant give him a lot of shet when he has to play with Bonera,Zambrotta,Antonini and no MVB
not only the cross bar, I mean in general he is just not the same TS, it started going from the Arsenal game, some rest won't hurt at this point I believe, he has been over used, and now we have Juve mid week.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Then Roma, then Barca, I won't mind having him rested against Juve tbh.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:10 pm

We have a tough couple weeks, that's for sure, but can we really afford to rest him? Neutral I think the best choice would be rest him for Juve but I doubt that would happen.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:11 pm

rest everyone against Juve...only teams like Juve care about this mickey mouse trophy

rest key players like ibra,TS,Nocerino and Robinho/Pato
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Ganso wrote:rest everyone against Juve...only teams like Juve care about this mickey mouse trophy

Yeah I really don't care if we advance in the Coppa or not, Juve can go celebrate with it for all I care, I just don't want to lose points in the Scudetto and we must pick up some kind of advantage against Barca in San Siro.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:22 pm

I seriously won't mind losing the coppa and rest Ibra, Nocerrino, TS. But if we do play full team I want us to advance.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Spooony Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:04 pm

Milan31 wrote:
Ganso wrote:rest everyone against Juve...only teams like Juve care about this mickey mouse trophy

Yeah I really don't care if we advance in the Coppa or not, Juve can go celebrate with it for all I care, I just don't want to lose points in the Scudetto and we must pick up some kind of advantage against Barca in San Siro.
You were beaten at home by a side that went through a tactical transition during that stage. It is over and we wont be as poor as last time. Think the question everyone is asking is how do you stop Messi in the false 9 position?
Going to be a cracker
Spooony
Spooony
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:12 pm

tactical transition?im pretty sure you guys played 4-3-3 vs us
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:09 am

Emanuelson = MoTM :bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:21 pm

I didn't like this match at all considering the performances were below par and not upto standard. We just looked incohesive in midfield with no discipline and guile along with many misplaced passes.

Even Ibra despite him pulling strings was below his usual standard.

But seriously...

Did anyone expect us to win at the Tardini with this B squad?

With this 2 goal margin?

It just shows our mentality on how to grind results even when we perform like dung.

Parma who just embody how even lower Serie A teams can possess superb tactics were very impressive tactically and in their individual skill.

Which is why matches like these bring a bigger smile than it does if we would beat.....a 10 man fiorentina 0-5.

Urby needs to improve on some aspects yet his rate of progression, fueled by his new confidence given by Allegri is just something to be optimistic about. He can be a KPB in the sense of how KPB was developing for us last year.

Not worried at all considering we won with this pathetically weakened squad and in a stadio that we usually struggle in.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2