Juventus wanted me, says Behrami

Go down

Juventus wanted me, says Behrami  Empty Juventus wanted me, says Behrami

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Fiorentina’s Valon Behrami has admitted that he could have joined Juventus in January ahead of Saturday’s clash at the Franchi.

The Swiss international was one of a number of midfielders to have been targeted by the Old Lady at the start of 2012, before they opted for Atalanta’s Simone Padoin.

“There was the possibility of a move to Juve,” the former Lazio player told Tuttosport on Friday. “Fiorentina, however, wouldn’t consider my sale and I wanted to stay.

“I believe in the Viola project and it is pleasing to know that the club have faith in me.”

Behrami is a doubt for tomorrow’s Serie A game, but he’s desperate to play and leave his name on the scoresheet.

“Scoring against Juventus would be the maximum,” he continued. “I would invent a goal celebration if that happened.”

Juve are desperate to get back to winning ways after drawing their last three games in Serie A – thus allowing Milan to go four points clear.

“They’ll want to win, but we are charged up,” Behrami continued. “We have to demonstrate that we are not that poor as a team and we have to give the fans the satisfaction that they deserve.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down