Just something I wanted to say....

Go down

Just something I wanted to say.... Empty Just something I wanted to say....

Post by punkfusion1992 Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:52 am

Are you guys seriously thinking that Mourinho is a bad manager?
Are you guys thinking that we have lost some uber important game?
Are we calling our team useless for losing this game?
Yes this is El Classico blah, blah, blah

We put out a very very very weak team, without 3 important starters, who were all unavailable for the game
We had no Arbeloa, Khedira, Angel DI MARIA! Three players who could have easily changed the game
This was the Copa Del Rey ffs
and we put out a pretty weak side if you ask me
and Barca put out their strongest! Dont give me that Pinto BS, it was their strongest
and what was the result? if I read from your comments, I feel that we lost 5-0, in fact we lost 2-1!!! BLOODY 2-1, its not the end of the world or anything!
We are still 5 points ahead of Barca, we have scored a massive 95 goals in all competitions, if you ask me, thats an improvement over last year.
Contrary to the popular belief, we are giving them a run for their money when we play them
in the past 4 Classicos we have been ahead first 3 times, which means that Barca had to bring their A-game to get back
This Classico we managed to keep Messi quiet for such a large portion of the game
and if you look at the goals we conceded Pepe was definitely at fault for the first one, no doubting that but for the second one, where was Altintop??
Again I just wanted to say that contrary to popular belief I think we gave a pretty darn good account of ourselves out there despite the fact that we seem to hate our team
to all the Madrid fans criticizing our performance like crazy i have one thing to say to you
GTFO!
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down