che
BiasedMilanFan3
jibers
harhar11
Blue Barrett
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I knew we would meet Barca in the semis this year - Page 2 Empty Re: I knew we would meet Barca in the semis this year

Post by SaintJoe Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
SaintJoe wrote:First you have to get past Benfica. Which is doubtful.
Doubtful? In the last 8-9 years, Chelsea have only been knocked out of the Champions league by either the eventual Champions, or at least a really strong team. Teams that have knocked us out:
Barcelona, Liverpool, United, Inter.

I am aware you have faced really tough competition over the years, but this year's Chelsea is not the same we have seen in other years. You have been doing very poorly lately, hence my comment.

Either way, I have a feeling this will be close. Jesus said before the draw he wanted to meet Chelsea, gonna be interesting to see.

SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

I knew we would meet Barca in the semis this year - Page 2 Empty Re: I knew we would meet Barca in the semis this year

Post by The Messiah Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Chelsea will get through so also will Madrid but the only tricky draw are Bayern vs Marseille and Milan vs Barca

The good thing about Marseille clash is that Diawara is missing and Mandanda is suspended

Last edited by Idrisozet on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:03 pm

SaintJoe wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
SaintJoe wrote:First you have to get past Benfica. Which is doubtful.
Doubtful? In the last 8-9 years, Chelsea have only been knocked out of the Champions league by either the eventual Champions, or at least a really strong team. Teams that have knocked us out:
Barcelona, Liverpool, United, Inter.

I am aware you have faced really tough competition over the years, but this year's Chelsea is not the same we have seen in other years. You have been doing very poorly lately, hence my comment.

Either way, I have a feeling this will be close. Jesus said before the draw he wanted to meet Chelsea, gonna be interesting to see.
Of course it will be tough! Every opponent in the quarter finals and beyond is always tough. But I think we can handle Benfica.

I know we have been poor this season, but like JT said, this is the last chance for himself, Lamps & Drog to make a final run at the CL as Chelsea players. I know the chances of us winning is like one in a million, but I know we'll make a good run.

Our players will step up, and that means they will go past Benfica. Again, I'm not giving you some kind of assurance that we will beat Barcelona. I'm just hoping that as much as I want revenge, our players want it even more. I will take a semi-final exit from the players, as far as they put up a good fight. Obviously, Barcelona have improved to some extent, but don't count Chelsea out.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:05 pm

LOL I love how some people are just assuming Barca to go through, and Chelsea to "Easily" beat Benfica haha.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:07 pm

Milan31 wrote:LOL I love how some people are just assuming Barca to go through, and Chelsea to "Easily" beat Benfica haha.
I didn't say we would "easily" beat Benfica. In fact, I said it will be a tough match-up. Read my posts again. Rolling Eyes
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Milan31 wrote:LOL I love how some people are just assuming Barca to go through, and Chelsea to "Easily" beat Benfica haha.
I didn't say we would "easily" beat Benfica. In fact, I said it will be a tough match-up. Read my posts again. Rolling Eyes
and the disrespect toward Milan? Rolling Eyes
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Milan31 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
and the disrespect toward Milan? Rolling Eyes
C'mon, now! I mean no disrespect to Milan. I just wanted Chelsea to have revenge against Barca, so I automatically predicted Barca going through in the QF. Just a prediction. Not being cocky. :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2