che
BiasedMilanFan3
jibers
harhar11
Blue Barrett
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I knew we would meet Barca in the semis this year Empty I knew we would meet Barca in the semis this year

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:36 am

No disrespect to Benfica but we're going to beat them and go through. Period.

And as for Barca? smoking

........it was inevitable.

The day draws near, when our players take their revenge! Its their last chance to win a CL, the current crop. Its also their last(and only) chance to get revenge on Barca for 2009. The odds are against us, but ladies and gentlemen, it has been against us ALL SEASON LONG.

Be prepared for the upset of the century!
I knew we would meet Barca in the semis this year Rambo1
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

I knew we would meet Barca in the semis this year Empty Re: I knew we would meet Barca in the semis this year

Post by harhar11 Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:46 am

Now before anyone brings up ovrebo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BrPsFPlWyAU[/youtube]

I knew we would meet Barca in the semis this year Dm-8WOK

Damn the .gif aint moving I knew we would meet Barca in the semis this year 1625187496 it was suppose to show a clear handball by ballack..[youtube]

Last edited by harhar11 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

I knew we would meet Barca in the semis this year Empty Re: I knew we would meet Barca in the semis this year

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:49 am

harhar11 wrote:Now before anyone brings up ovrebo

I knew we would meet Barca in the semis this year Dm-8WOK

Damn the .gif aint moving I knew we would meet Barca in the semis this year 1625187496 it was suppose to show a clear handball by ballack..
So I call Vs More than 5 calls?

That's your justification?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:50 am

This is ovrebos's year, Ovrebo will win the Balon d'or for this season, he will take control like he did in 2009....

Ovrebo of the sextuple :bow:

Xavi: He is my mentor...

Cruyff: La Masia's finest product...

Pele: He has made over a 1000+ correct decisions...

Chelsea: :vagi:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:05 pm

Barrettinator wrote:

First off all it was 4 calls against chelsea, not 5 not 6 nor 87943624653264725734 as some try to claim, and only one was a stonewall(piques handball) all the others were questionable to say the least while some were just downright laughable like the drogba vs toure, where toure made a brilliant tackle to cleanly win back the ball.

And who said that this was all the calls against barca? Watch this video at 4:33 and you will see that eto'o goes one on one with cech just for the referee to blow offside but in the replay you see that he was infact not offside... so thats 2 major calls, 1 penalty and a one on one with the keeper, in the first leg.

Now in the 2nd leg,as I was trying to show with the .gif but seeing as it isnt moving I cant show it, but in that sequence ballack touches the ball with his hand inside the penalty area and abidal sees a red because anelka tripped himself when we were losing:lol:

So that's 4 major calls against barca and 4 major calls against Chelsea.. I honestly see it equals themself out..

Last edited by harhar11 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Meet Barca?

Don't you mean Milan banana
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:07 pm

chelsea gon get raped banana

there's only so much coach terry can do...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:20 pm

Hey,youre disrespecting benfica and Ac Milan.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:21 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

First off all it was 4 calls against chelsea, not 5 not 6 nor 87943624653264725734 as some try to claim, and only one was a stonewall(piques handball) all the others were questionable to say the least while some were just downright laughable like the drogba vs toure, where toure made a brilliant tackle to cleanly win back the ball.

And who said that this was all the calls against barca? Watch this video at 4:33 and you will see that eto'o goes one on one with cech just for the referee to blow offside but in the replay you see that he was infact not offside... so thats 2 major calls, 1 penalty and a one on one with the keeper, in the first leg.

Now in the 2nd leg,as I was trying to show with the .gif but seeing as it isnt moving I cant show it, but in that sequence ballack touches the ball with his hand inside the penalty area and abidal sees a red because anelka tripped himself when we were losing:lol:

So that's 4 major calls against barca and 4 major calls against Chelsea.. I honestly see it equals themself out..
Blah...blah....blah blah blah blah blah!!!!
You have successfully nitpicked the most insignificant things and automatically called them wrong calls(I won't even waste my time checking it) all in a bid to "justify" yourself. Sleep

YOU KNOW. YOU KNOW IT. YOU KNOW Chelsea got hard done in '09........but you just won't admit it. Doesn't matter though. We'll meet again. Clubber
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Sorry Bro you won't be beating Benfica.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:24 pm

Zealous wrote:Sorry Bro you won't be beating Benfica.
Heard that several times against several teams this season. Rolling Eyes

Why don't we wait and see?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:27 pm

After what happened with OLpower and divine, this may not be the smartest OP.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:27 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
You have successfully nitpicked the most insignificant things and automatically called them wrong calls(I won't even waste my time checking it) all in a bid to "justify" yourself. Sleep

YOU KNOW. YOU KNOW IT. YOU KNOW Chelsea got hard done in '09........but you just won't admit it. Doesn't matter though. We'll meet again. Clubber

I didn't need to bring up the chelsea calls that went against them because we all know which they are so I only needed to bring up the calls that went against barca and they were many.

I know that chelsea got lots of big decision against them in one game but I also know that barca got the same amount of big decision against them throughout both games. So in my mind the ref was equally bad to both teams..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Chelsea were lucky as hell to get through Napoli, if they play the same way Benfica will knock them out......

But OP is already thinking about Barca Laughing

Oh i see Ovrebo this and Ovrebo that, but something has been neglected.....

Chelsea are not even half the side they was then and Barca are a much better team.

But i dont see how it matters because i doubt Chelsea will even get through Benfica.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Benifica going to be tougher than you think, still I feel we can progress now that players are finally playing 100%..........

Milan can easily take out Barca so we might not even get a shot at revenge.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Barrettinator wrote:

You should take your own advice lol

Benfica got past United relatively easily in the group stages.

Kudos to Chelsea for knocking out Napoli but Benfica are actually capable of defending not to mention they will be able to keep the ball for long spells.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:35 pm

This Chelsea is really poor compared to 08-09 Chelsea.They might just knick Benfica but they're still gonna get pounded by Barca(being presumptuos i know) as this team look very unconvincing for me this season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:45 pm

Barrettinator wrote:

Yeah true because Chelsea have been in beast form all year havent they
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:45 pm

While I'll support them as a Madrid fan, I do give Benfica a credible chance of going through. They've already shown they can handle the trip to England and they will fancy themselves.

We really need theaguia back on the forum for this.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:47 pm

First you have to get past Benfica. Which is doubtful.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Lol @ the responses! Its very likely.

Although Im not sure how Chelsea will get revenge though. We have improved and I think Chelsea have weakened compared to the last time we met eco smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:41 pm

SaintJoe wrote:First you have to get past Benfica. Which is doubtful.
Doubtful? In the last 8-9 years, Chelsea have only been knocked out of the Champions league by either the eventual Champions, or at least a really strong team. Teams that have knocked us out:
Barcelona, Liverpool, United, Inter.

This is not the first time United have been knocked out by Portuguese opposition. It has happened twice before in this decade. That's their problem. We don't have a problem with Portuguese. Again, no disrespect to Benfica, but we'll beat them. It probably won't be easy, but we'll beat them.
smoking
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:46 pm

This chelsea is not the same of the past, this has been your worst season in years. And Benfica does well against english teams.

Their coach actually said he'd prefer to face an english team in this round.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:49 pm

stunt wrote:This chelsea is not the same of the past, this has been your worst season in years. And Benfica does well against english teams.

Their coach actually said he'd prefer to face an english team in this round.
They do well against United in particular.

On the flip side, Chelsea do very well against Portuguese teams.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:53 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
SaintJoe wrote:First you have to get past Benfica. Which is doubtful.
Doubtful? In the last 8-9 years, Chelsea have only been knocked out of the Champions league by either the eventual Champions, or at least a really strong team. Teams that have knocked us out:
Barcelona, Liverpool, United, Inter.

I am aware you have faced really tough competition over the years, but this year's Chelsea is not the same we have seen in other years. You have been doing very poorly lately, hence my comment.

Either way, I have a feeling this will be close. Jesus said before the draw he wanted to meet Chelsea, gonna be interesting to see.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next