Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch?

+30
guest7
white_star
VivaStPauli
Lord Hades
Guiltybystander
the xcx
BeautifulGame
Blue
Sushi Master
Khaled
Omniscient
KMD
Uruguay
Yeezus
Nirgal
spanky
Ganso
jibers
Yuri Yukuv
Albiceleste
The Madrid One
Internal
Patrick Bateman
Raptorgunner
harhar11
mezzogiornese
Sir Psycho
teague
FilipeFerreira
Körbl
34 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Most Beautiful/ enjoying

Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 11 ]
Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 23 ]
Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 9 ]
Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 14 ]
Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 79

Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Empty Re: Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch?

Post by Nirgal Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:47 am

I notice a certain Bias in the construction of the poll... Laughing

Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Empty Re: Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch?

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:47 am

Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
jibers wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Argentina, they play free flowing tiki taka attacking football

lolllllllllll. Sigh...
Have you watched them lately?

You mean losing to Poland and Nigeria whilst beating Albania's beat team?

That recently lmao?
Nope, destroying Brazil Spain and Portugal actually. Btw, the C team played against Poland and Nigeria, it wasn't the locals (B team) it was the players that didn't make the copa america cut so they didn't even have motivation, those games were pretty much for the money

What about drawing with Ecuador and Costa Rica they are more recent results than the ones you mentioned

Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one
Cool story, bro? How does drawing against a couple teams change the fact that I enjoy watching them the most out of any other national team?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:49 am

Nothing of course, your a fan boy I can understand that.

But bias aside they are hardly playing the best football around atm.

Each to his own I guess

Last edited by Crimson on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:49 am

Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
jibers wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Argentina, they play free flowing tiki taka attacking football

lolllllllllll. Sigh...

That recently lmao?
Nope, destroying Brazil Spain and Portugal actually. Btw, the C team played against Poland and Nigeria, it wasn't the locals (B team) it was the players that didn't make the copa america cut so they didn't even have motivation, those games were pretty much for the money

What about drawing with USA, Ecuador and Costa Rica they are more recent results than the ones you mentioned

Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one

Using non regular players seems like a good enough justification. Don't see many nations that could field 3 competitive national teams.

Last edited by Nirgal on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:50 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
jibers wrote:

lolllllllllll. Sigh...

That recently lmao?

Destroyed Portugal? What game were u watching? Argentina didn't destroy Portugal at all, they won with a PENALTY in like the 90th minute, when Paulo Bento subbed off the whole A team including ronaldo at 45 minutes, and argentina played messi and many of the A team the whole 90. We hit the post/crossbar like 2 or 3 times, and hugo almeida had a miss or two of the season. If we had a competant forward argentina woulda lost 4-2.

Last edited by FilipeFerreira on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:53 am; edited 2 times in total
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:52 am

Crimson wrote:Nothing of course, your a fan boy I can understand that.

But bias aside they are hardly the playing the best football around atm.

Each to his own I guess

I don't get the accusation. This is a football forum. Fanatism is everywhere. Is there anyone in the entire forums whose posts cannot be attributted at least to a certain extent to that?

Besides, Though the recent era of argentina's history is bad, we've had more than a few "sexy" teams.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:56 am

Each to his own I guess
Same can be said about you sir.

I don't give a shit if they play the best football or not, I enjoy watching them more than any other national team, do you have a problem with that?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:58 am

FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
jibers wrote:

lolllllllllll. Sigh...

That recently lmao?

Destroyed Portugal? What game were u watching? Argentina didn't destroy Portugal at all, they won with a PENALTY in like the 90th minute, when Paulo Bento subbed off the whole A team including ronaldo at 45 minutes, and argentina played messi and many of the A team the whole 90. We hit the post/crossbar like 2 or 3 times, and hugo almeida had a miss or two of the season. If we had a competant forward argentina woulda lost 4-2.

This sums up your post: if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if, we would have won.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:00 am

Lionel Messi wrote:

Each to his own I guess

I don't give a shit if they play the best football or not, I enjoy watching them more than any other national team, do you have a problem with that?

Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Snob-YOU-SEEM-ANGRY-WHY-U-MAD-BRAH-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:02 am

Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

Each to his own I guess

Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 Snob-YOU-SEEM-ANGRY-WHY-U-MAD-BRAH-1

Most beautiful/enjoying National teams to watch? - Page 2 1308007764229

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:05 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
jibers wrote:

lolllllllllll. Sigh...

That recently lmao?

This sums up your post: if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if, we would have won.

And than you wonder why you have -34 rep, because of stupid posts like this. Lol.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:06 am

FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
jibers wrote:

lolllllllllll. Sigh...

That recently lmao?

And than you wonder why you have -34 rep, because of stupid posts like this. Lol.
Nope, don't really wonder or care about my rep honestly, woo internet points! Down rep me all you want, that was your post summarized.

Btw, most threads on this forum turn into madrid circle jerks so I was eventually going to get down repped if I said anything.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:10 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Crimson wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
jibers wrote:

lolllllllllll. Sigh...

That recently lmao?

Nope, don't really wonder or care about my rep honestly, woo internet points! Down rep me all you want, that was your post summarized.

There was one "if" in my post.

Apparently to you, destroying a team is winning by fluke and winning off a penalty when the B team is on. Lol. I hope Argentina keeps "DESTROYING" teams in Copa so they can get eliminated in the first round.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:12 am

FilipeFerreira wrote:

Apparently to you, destroying a team is winning by fluke and winning off a penalty when the B team is on. Lol. I hope Argentina keeps "DESTROYING" teams in Copa so they can get eliminated in the first round.
All I read was excuses and if's in your post. I'm pretty sure Portugal's goal was a fluke, and Argentina's were perfectly fine goals. oooh noo a madrid and portugal fanboy is rooting against my team whatever will I do? Rolling Eyes

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:15 am

the only team argentina destroyed was spain,they by no means destroyed brazil or portugal,in fact,they got away with a goal in the final minutes
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:16 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:

All I read was excuses and if's in your post. I'm pretty sure Portugal's goal was a fluke, and Argentina's were perfectly fine goals. oooh noo a madrid and portugal fanboy is rooting against my team whatever will I do? Rolling Eyes

I'm not a madrid fan boy. And obviously I support my national team, and madrid isnt my team, please get your facts straight.

I think you should look at yourself in the mirror.

Your user name is Lionel_messi, you go for Barcelona (the biggest band wagon fan boy team) and you go for Argentina.
Everything you do SCREAMS messi fan boyism.

FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:18 am

You can play with the best passers, dribblers, volleyers, shooters, and play the most jizz-worthy football in the world...I WOULD NOT GIVE A DAMN.

Greece play better...

Go home, kid.

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Uruguay Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:19 am

Everybody seems to suffer of short-memory. Everybody was delighted with the play of Uruguay at the worldcup, but not even one mention here.

Not for anything FIFA said that the best team to watch was Uruguay.

Argentina play tiki-taka, trying to imitate Barcelona, but they don't know how to finish, i watched today's match against Albania, and thats what i saw.

The 15th Copa America is on Uruguay's way.

Chile, Germany and Paraguay (NO ORDER) are my other favorite nationals, when we talk about show.
Uruguay
Uruguay
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:19 am

FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:

I'm not a madrid fan boy. And obviously I support my national team, and madrid isnt my team, please get your facts straight.

Your user name is Lionel_messi, you go for Barcelona (the biggest band wagon fan boy team) and you go for Argentina.

You've said before Madrid is your team, I've seen you post it. I really don't care if people think I'm a band wagoner or fan boy honestly. I'm Argentine? I can't support my NT or a player from my country without being a fan boy, lool. [insert facepalm here]

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:28 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:

You've said before Madrid is your team, I've seen you post it. I really don't care if people think I'm a band wagoner or fan boy honestly. I'm Argentine? I can't support my NT or a player from my country without being a fan boy, lool. [insert facepalm here]

No. I've said Benfica is my team, it's even in my Signature. I support Real Madrid in Spain, but it is in no means my team over Benfica. So please, get ur facts straight before you post.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:29 am

FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:

No. I've said Benfica is my team, it's even in my Signature. I support Real Madrid in Spain, but it is in no means my team over Benfica. So please, get ur facts straight before you post.
So you pretty much support Cristiano because he's your countrymen therefore you support Madrid? I'm assuming this all here.

If thats the case than you can't call me a fan boy because I do the same.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:32 am

this past WC holland was a joy to watch.... sadly wasn't the same for spain, with high expectations !!!
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:36 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:

So you pretty much support Cristiano because he's your countrymen therefore you support Madrid? I'm assuming this all here.

If thats the case than you can't call me a fan boy because I do the same.

I've support Madrid in Spain since i started watching which is before 2000, and I never supported ManU when ronaldo was there so no, It's just a chance that he joined the 2nd team I support.

I have a strong hate for band wagoners and fan boys, so no I don't support madrid because of cristiano.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:40 am

Alright then hate me all you want, boy, but do it on my ignore list Wink

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FilipeFerreira Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 am

I don't hate you, I just hate some of the retarded posts you make, some are actually thoughtful and nice to read, but others are awful.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:47 am

http://memegenerator.net/instance/8322492

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next