Albiceleste
The Franchise
spanky
free_cat
Khaled
30 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Just logged in, to say 2 things - Page 4 Empty Re: Just logged in, to say 2 things

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:13 am

I'm not really terrified of anything but not winning the CL. In many ways I'd already accepted we could very well lose the Liga this year. If we dont that's like a bonus to me, and now I don't think it's stupid at all to suggest that could well happen. Always trusted in this team, we can definitely do it.

As I look at the likelihood of dropping points in those games I'm not convinced. You can drop points in any game, and we probably will in one, but looking at them, we can win them all. They aren't scary at all.

BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Just logged in, to say 2 things - Page 4 Empty Re: Just logged in, to say 2 things

Post by Albiceleste Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:27 am

I think theres a high chance of complacency in that game and Levante defend very well and have defeated Madrid at home and we struggled against them last season there too, Pique had a bad game then too I remember. If we drop points La Liga is over, but for now, we're very much in the title race again and I have a strong belief we can win it now after the recent events.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:50 am

Albiceleste wrote:I think theres a high chance of complacency in that game and Levante defend very well and have defeated Madrid at home and we struggled against them last season there too, Pique had a bad game then too I remember. If we drop points La Liga is over, but for now, we're very much in the title race again and I have a strong belief we can win it now after the recent events.

LM, offtopic, but can you get on fifa?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:25 pm

Just an update:
Khaled wrote:
- 1 L vs Barca is very possible.
- 2 D vs [Valencia, Sevilla OR Malaga + Osasuna, Bilbao, Atletico OR Villareal away] is also possible.
I'm still standing by my words. I don't see Madrid dropping 4 points.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:09 pm

Its not over yet Twisted Evil

I'm serious!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:07 pm

7 points in 12 games, it's over khaled.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:57 pm

This time perhaps the loss of the title was secondary. Some of us probably felt that even if we had reduced the gap to one point, it would remain so till the end of the season.

What however we were counting on was the satisfaction of doing the double on them or at least not losing. Also in Pep's era they had beaten us only once and that too in the Copa. Now they have not only beaten us in La Liga but at our own Camp Nou. This is a major feather in Mourinho's already richly decorated cap and these statistics that we used to quote with pride hardly mean as much any more.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4