Albiceleste
The Franchise
spanky
free_cat
Khaled
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just logged in, to say 2 things - Page 3 Empty Re: Just logged in, to say 2 things

Post by Baraa Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:51 pm

how are you guys celebrating this?

it was a disgrace of a match , Rubin got 2 yellows without being sent off, anyway congratz for la liga, i think we will not win it.

but you know what, its ok, because as always we were robbed.

Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Just logged in, to say 2 things - Page 3 Empty Re: Just logged in, to say 2 things

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:52 pm

Disagree BC. We have a priority, winning the CL and the players will stop at nothig to win it, not even to win La Liga. What we must do is focus on the CL and just do our best in La Liga. In my opinion, theres no pressure on us, it's on them to win the Spanish title back. We just have to chill, wait and see what happens.

I think even if we rotate etc. we will win our matches in the league, we have only one game that looks a little difficult. Bilbao at home. It's at home though, we'll win. Madrid however still have valencia, sevilla, atleti away, bilbao, osasuna and socdeidad at the anoeta. Will they drop 3 points to us? I think yes...
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:53 pm

:vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi::vagi:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:54 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwww :trollface:
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:55 pm

BaraaTKHF992 wrote:how are you guys celebrating this?

it was a disgrace of a match , Rubin got 2 yellows without being sent off, anyway congratz for la liga, i think we will not win it.

Hahaha... Wow, bad refereeing on both sides and referees have been paving a yellow brick road for you all season.

Look at the panic its causing these Madridistas lol
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:56 pm

Madrid fans one week ago: "Mwahahaha this league lead is insurmountable, Barca's reign is over! La Liga is already over, pasillo here we come!"

Madrid fans one week later:"Congratulations on winning La Liga Barcelona"

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:58 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:Disagree BC. We have a priority, winning the CL and the players will stop at nothig to win it, not even to win La Liga. What we must do is focus on the CL and just do our best in La Liga. In my opinion, theres no pressure on us, it's on them to win the Spanish title back. We just have to chill, wait and see what happens.

I think even if we rotate etc. we will win our matches in the league, we have only one game that looks a little difficult. Bilbao at home. It's at home though, we'll win. Madrid however still have valencia, sevilla, atleti away, bilbao, osasuna and socdeidad at the anoeta. Will they drop 3 points to us? I think yes...
Just look at what Pep said a few days ago: "There is more pressure on a team that is 10 points behind than a team 3 points behind". Well, we're 3 points behind now. The league will go on to the last matchday and every game from now on is a final. I definitely see our situation as harder now, and I think we can pull it off (I really do), but I'm worried that by being forced to go for the entire pie now, we will lose all of it. That being said I'd be pissed if we didn't take that approach.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Madrid fans complaining about Ref :bow:

Two clear penalties for Villareal not given

The first yellow card was actually given to Cani* not Ruben

Ramos deserved be sent off, and probably Ozil too, depending on what he said

Edit: *according the official RFEF report, the yellow card was given to Senna, not Cani or Ruben

Last edited by shinigami99 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 am

The butthurt is strong within me :vagi::vagi:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:27 am

Just logged in, to say 2 things - Page 3 Cry-some-moar-ryu-4551_preview
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerrybai Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:32 am

My first post tongue

I understand your frustration but if you examine the facts you will see Madrid were lucky not to concede two more goals to penalties.

Also this is the ref who did the Barca-Osasuna game in which Barca were robbed.

Kerrybai
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:41 am

Musacchio was a beast tonight. He had Higuaín and Benzema under control.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:42 am

I've been calling for a Mussachio call up for Argentina to the point where I have given up any hope of that happening. Although to be honest he hasn't been that good this season..but he IS experienced for someone so young
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:46 am

I had Musacchio in my FM Barcelona team, so I'm not surprised that he was good against RM. Future Argentina starting CB :bow:
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:49 am

He is quite young indeed but defensively he has the potential to be very good. He will have to compete with Fernández and Garay. And then you got Lisandro López. I wish his passing was a bit better though.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:02 am

Arbeloa should have also been sent off you know and at the same time should conceded two penalties... So a draw is the least that villarreal should have had..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:09 am

danyjr wrote:He is quite young indeed but defensively he has the potential to be very good. He will have to compete with Fernández and Garay. And then you got Lisandro López. I wish his passing was a bit better though.
Pezzella & Pires for WC 2018 :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:10 am

Call me a pessimist but I still don't think Barcelona will win the league. RED= high chance of slip up GREEN = low chance of slip up

HOME:
Athletic Bolbao - these guys will run their socks off to make a point. Expect a high intensity team and a difficult match.
Espanyol - certainly troublesome every season at Cornellà-El Prat but in Camp Nou they have been more or less tameable.
Getafe - they have beaten Barcelona already this season but they had an incredible match with a portion of luck. Not to mention Barcelona looked out of place at the time.
Málaga - they gave Madrid a headache in Bernabéu and are sure to try to trouble Barça.
Real Madrid - I know a lot of culés are counting on 3 points but this is without a doubt the hardest match they'll have this season, and the fact that Barcelona are obliged to win this puts more pressure on them.

AWAY:
Betis - I expect them to pressure Barcelona from the start. Barcelona have to step up from the start.
Levante - Haven't watched them much this season, apart from the 5-0 thrashing in Camp Nou.
Mallorca - Should not be overly difficult, knowing the previous meetings between the two.
Racing - Relegation zone. It won't be easy though.
Zaragoza - Relegation zone. It won't be easy though.

Last edited by danyjr on Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:16 am; edited 3 times in total
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:13 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Pezzella & Pires for WC 2018 :bow:

Sorry we don't accept players from Nacional B Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:16 am

Bilbao will have played Schalke only 2 days from our match, Bielsa's style requires too much running and they will not be able to play that high-intensity game well against us with so little rest. It's why we sucked in 2002, Bielsa's system requires too much running for after a whole season of playing, the players were simply not able to pull it off.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:21 am

You have looked at every date and match, haven't you? What you say is true. The question is whether they will go full on against Schalke or not. They learned a lesson after playing Valencia straight after United and getting thrashed, but then again their high tempo high intensity style is the definition of their game so it would indeed be hard to stay away from it.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:30 am

I am merely betting on them to prioritize a title-winning chance than a UEFA place.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:41 am

In all honesty Schalke are not a bad team so yes, Athletic should expect a tough match. Unless they can kill the game off and save their batteries for Camp Nou.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:52 am

We can slip up anywhere, in my book, Real Madrid and Bilbao I am most confident of getting points from, all the smaller teams scare me, Levante especially, I'm terrified of them.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:59 am

I'd say Betis are likely to cause Barcelona a lot of trouble. Barcelona have struggled against teams that pressure high up the pitch this season. I'm not sure how Levante play, but I watched them in Camp Nou back in December and didn't really impress me. Their position in the league shows they have been consistent but I haven't watched them enough to say for sure.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:13 am

I'm not really terrified of anything but not winning the CL. In many ways I'd already accepted we could very well lose the Liga this year. If we dont that's like a bonus to me, and now I don't think it's stupid at all to suggest that could well happen. Always trusted in this team, we can definitely do it.

As I look at the likelihood of dropping points in those games I'm not convinced. You can drop points in any game, and we probably will in one, but looking at them, we can win them all. They aren't scary at all.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next