Edinson Cavani fanclub

+50
7amood11
LeBéninois
DeletedUser#1
M99
farfan
Donuts
Robespierre
chad4401
Mr Nick09
Kick
Real Kandahar
forza.milan
Red Alert
The Franchise
Raptorgunner
Charrua
Blue Barrett
Luca
zizzle
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Swanhends
Gil
Highburied
Ion Creanga
leemhuis
Cotes
red&blacklegion
Be/\/ceCALI
baresi
Patrick Bateman
Lex
julias
Milan31
Dante
dronte
EL Patron
McAgger
Le Samourai
Tomwin Lannister
Rossoneri Ninja
Albiceleste
beatrixasdfghjk.
S
Forza
dostoevsky
la bestia negra
Lord Hades
rwo power
LeVersacci
Divine Intervention
54 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by dostoevsky Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:19 am

I personally hope that he never leaves and that Cavani-Insigne becomes a dynasty at Napoli. It's the best thing for such a dedicated fan base, it's the best thing for the league and it's the best thing for football that a club that has done so much to rise in the right manner over the past few years should be able to launch a consistent assault on the Scudetto and hopefully in the future, in Europe.

Juventus have Immobile, hands off Edinson :coffee:

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:21 am

Inter and Juve don't have the money to spend 40-50m on one player like Napoli will command on Cavani.

In fact no one in Italy does, if they did it would have already happened IMO.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:23 am

Swanhends wrote:Future Arsenal Legend :bow:
Thumbs up drinking :bow: :bow:


Neutral Sad
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Swanhends Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:24 am

Inter don't need Cavani, our strikers are good enough atm

And for the future we have LongitoO0oO0o0oO0o
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Dante Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:30 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Inter and Juve don't have the money to spend 40-50m on one player like Napoli will command on Cavani.

In fact no one in Italy does, if they did it would have already happened IMO.

yet , here lies the question : Will Napoli manage to sell him for that kind of money in the end ?


Who would pay 40-50m on Cavani hmm only club i can think of is Chelsea.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:32 am

That's the thing no one will, except for oil money clubs.... so he either stays at Napoli for ever ( which is no bad thing tbh) or waits for his contract to end.

Swanhends wrote:
And for the future we have LongitoO0oO0o0oO0o

Inter actually using it's youth :I'munoriginal:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68972
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:37 am

Cavani is in the similar position to Hulk, though it seems he isnt eager to leave like Hulk was.

Basically, he is a very very good player but not many teams can afford him and those who do kinda have the position filled.

More teams need a 9 then they do a forward like Hulk, but still there isnt many out there who are willing to pay.

Anyway, I really hope he dosnt end up doing what Hulk did...get tired of waiting and settle for big money Russian or someone like that.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Dante Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:39 am

dostoevsky wrote:I personally hope that he never leaves and that Cavani-Insigne becomes a dynasty at Napoli. It's the best thing for such a dedicated fan base, it's the best thing for the league and it's the best thing for football that a club that has done so much to rise in the right manner over the past few years should be able to launch a consistent assault on the Scudetto and hopefully in the future, in Europe.

Juventus have Immobile, hands off Edinson :coffee:

if they can keep Cavani , then so be it , but i think it will prove difficult as time goes by and especialy if he continues like this. Don't know when , but certainly some day , a club will come asking for him with the cash.. then what do you think De Laurentis will do ?

But i do find the idea of Cavani-Insigne dynasty interesting .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Ion Creanga Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:41 am

Dante wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Inter and Juve don't have the money to spend 40-50m on one player like Napoli will command on Cavani.

In fact no one in Italy does, if they did it would have already happened IMO.

yet , here lies the question : Will Napoli manage to sell him for that kind of money in the end ?


Who would pay 40-50m on Cavani hmm only club i can think of is Chelsea.
At today's prices, he probably deserves 40 m at least..
napoli sold lavezzi in the summer for 27, and they reinvested those 27 + another 3 ..
I don't see why De Laurentiis would sell Cavani for less then 40-50.. he's not gonna find a good replace for him and like he said: he doesn't want to sell players.. he has enough money to live a happy life.. Imagine Southern Italian mafioso : Sea, Sun, Women, Vezuviu, drugs, cars, napoli owner.. Why sell cavani?
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1256
Join date : 2012-02-19

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Luca Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:41 am

Dante wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Inter and Juve don't have the money to spend 40-50m on one player like Napoli will command on Cavani.

In fact no one in Italy does, if they did it would have already happened IMO.

yet , here lies the question : Will Napoli manage to sell him for that kind of money in the end ?


Who would pay 40-50m on Cavani hmm only club i can think of is Chelsea.

That's a very good point but De Laurentiis would demand that especially from Juventus, which he has said numerous times

It just depends if you put weight onto his words. I personally do

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by dostoevsky Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:47 am

Dante wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:I personally hope that he never leaves and that Cavani-Insigne becomes a dynasty at Napoli. It's the best thing for such a dedicated fan base, it's the best thing for the league and it's the best thing for football that a club that has done so much to rise in the right manner over the past few years should be able to launch a consistent assault on the Scudetto and hopefully in the future, in Europe.

Juventus have Immobile, hands off Edinson :coffee:

if they can keep Cavani , then so be it , but i think it will prove difficult as time goes by and especialy if he continues like this. Don't know when , but certainly some day , a club will come asking for him with the cash.. then what do you think De Laurentis will do ?

But i do find the idea of Cavani-Insigne dynasty interesting .

I think it depends on Cavani and his willingness to say in the city. If Cavani is happy to stay but he receives offers, De Laurentis would require a monumental bid in order to see Cavani depart, between 50 and 80 million depending on what stage the bid arrives during his contract. If Cavani asks to move on, then I imagine 30 million from a foreign club and 40 million from an Italian club will likely suffice.

As it stands, Cavani is very happy in Napoli and importantly the recent additions to strengthen the squad are loving life in the city as well. If De Laurentis can strengthen Napoli's defence, Mazzari starts to rotate the squad more to avoid fatigue and give them a better shot at challenging on multiple fronts, then he can keep the group together for years to come. I think Hamsik in particular had his doubts about the project, however with the way he's now playing and Napoli looking to make the Champions League, with a possibility of going deep in the race for the league, Cavani could remain at Napoli for at least three more years. If they fail to meet objectives, then someone will be interested enough to meet De Laurentis' price.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Dante Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:52 am

tuddor wrote:
Dante wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Inter and Juve don't have the money to spend 40-50m on one player like Napoli will command on Cavani.

In fact no one in Italy does, if they did it would have already happened IMO.

yet , here lies the question : Will Napoli manage to sell him for that kind of money in the end ?


Who would pay 40-50m on Cavani hmm only club i can think of is Chelsea.
At today's prices, he probably deserves 40 m at least..
napoli sold lavezzi in the summer for 27, and they reinvested those 27 + another 3 ..
I don't see why De Laurentiis would sell Cavani for less then 40-50.. he's not gonna find a good replace for him and like he said: he doesn't want to sell players.. he has enough money to live a happy life.. Imagine Southern Italian mafioso : Sea, Sun, Women, Vezuviu, drugs, cars, napoli owner.. Why sell cavani?

Vezuviu ?? He owns a volcano too ?! Laughing

lol i don't know , it's not that he has any need of money.. but moaar money has always been the case .Can't see what's so special with De Laurentis for all his character and wealth , he's a businessman afterall.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Luca Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:57 am

I also agree and in three years Juventus may still be interested, but I hope by that time they've solved this problem as it is already many years old to begin with. I could go into an entire rant about this but for the sake of the topic [Cavani], I'll just discuss him and his potential transfer.

Yes, he is happy in Napoli. He is very well paid, he has improved heaps and bounds since Palermo (where he spent more time on the wing than as a striker) and he is adored by all.

However, at 25 (26 in February) the window to sell him for an outlandish fee is closing everyday . I could seriously see him leaving in the summer if the right offer were to come along, and I would not expect that offer to come from Juventus- I would be pleasantly surprised.

Napoli is a great team and they have done well to keep what they have together, truly impressive but lets look at this realistically. In the modern age of football Cavani outgrows this club and you have to capitalize on that from a business standpoint.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Dante Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:59 am

dostoevsky wrote:
Dante wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:I personally hope that he never leaves and that Cavani-Insigne becomes a dynasty at Napoli. It's the best thing for such a dedicated fan base, it's the best thing for the league and it's the best thing for football that a club that has done so much to rise in the right manner over the past few years should be able to launch a consistent assault on the Scudetto and hopefully in the future, in Europe.

Juventus have Immobile, hands off Edinson :coffee:

if they can keep Cavani , then so be it , but i think it will prove difficult as time goes by and especialy if he continues like this. Don't know when , but certainly some day , a club will come asking for him with the cash.. then what do you think De Laurentis will do ?

But i do find the idea of Cavani-Insigne dynasty interesting .

I think it depends on Cavani and his willingness to say in the city. If Cavani is happy to stay but he receives offers, De Laurentis would require a monumental bid in order to see Cavani depart, between 50 and 80 million depending on what stage the bid arrives during his contract. If Cavani asks to move on, then I imagine 30 million from a foreign club and 40 million from an Italian club will likely suffice.

As it stands, Cavani is very happy in Napoli and importantly the recent additions to strengthen the squad are loving life in the city as well. If De Laurentis can strengthen Napoli's defence, Mazzari starts to rotate the squad more to avoid fatigue and give them a better shot at challenging on multiple fronts, then he can keep the group together for years to come. I think Hamsik in particular had his doubts about the project, however with the way he's now playing and Napoli looking to make the Champions League, with a possibility of going deep in the race for the league, Cavani could remain at Napoli for at least three more years. If they fail to meet objectives, then someone will be interested enough to meet De Laurentis' price.

Why do you always do this mate .. i have to agree now , nothing else left to say on this Laughing

anyway , it depends exactly on what you said there , objectives , and if Cavani is happy and content in the end. I am not in particular rush or desire to see him somewhere else ,unless that would mean Milan lol, just get the feeling he might prove to be a luxury for Napoli, sooner or later .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Dante Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:10 am

Luca wrote:I also agree and in three years Juventus may still be interested, but I hope by that time they've solved this problem as it is already many years old to begin with. I could go into an entire rant about this but for the sake of the topic [Cavani], I'll just discuss him and his potential transfer.

Yes, he is happy in Napoli. He is very well paid, he has improved heaps and bounds since Palermo (where he spent more time on the wing than as a striker) and he is adored by all.

However, at 25 (26 in February) the window to sell him for an outlandish fee is closing everyday . I could seriously see him leaving in the summer if the right offer were to come along, and I would not expect that offer to come from Juventus- I would be pleasantly surprised.

Napoli is a great team and they have done well to keep what they have together, truly impressive but lets look at this realistically. In the modern age of football Cavani outgrows this club and you have to capitalize on that from a business standpoint.

Not sure about that .. let's just say it will become more of a matter with time , because they aren't what someone calls 'giants' in a league .However, they ve been revived these last years and they are certainly doing it right , so far .

Truth be told , if they can manage to keep Cavani another 3 years , well, it will be a serious achievement on it's own.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Red Alert Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:12 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Cavani is a great player but Falcao is above every Striker in the world atm.

Ibra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by McAgger Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:48 am

ynwa wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Cavani is a great player but Falcao is above every Striker in the world atm.

Ibra >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Agreed here. Ibra is the best ST in the world bar none.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28303
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 106

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by dostoevsky Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:50 am

Whilst I agree about Ibrahimovic, this is the Cavani fanclub :coffee:

All other affiliations get checked at the door :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Luca Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:48 am

Dante wrote:
Luca wrote:I also agree and in three years Juventus may still be interested, but I hope by that time they've solved this problem as it is already many years old to begin with. I could go into an entire rant about this but for the sake of the topic [Cavani], I'll just discuss him and his potential transfer.

Yes, he is happy in Napoli. He is very well paid, he has improved heaps and bounds since Palermo (where he spent more time on the wing than as a striker) and he is adored by all.

However, at 25 (26 in February) the window to sell him for an outlandish fee is closing everyday . I could seriously see him leaving in the summer if the right offer were to come along, and I would not expect that offer to come from Juventus- I would be pleasantly surprised.

Napoli is a great team and they have done well to keep what they have together, truly impressive but lets look at this realistically. In the modern age of football Cavani outgrows this club and you have to capitalize on that from a business standpoint.

Not sure about that .. let's just say it will become more of a matter with time , because they aren't what someone calls 'giants' in a league .However, they ve been revived these last years and they are certainly doing it right , so far .

Truth be told , if they can manage to keep Cavani another 3 years , well, it will be a serious achievement on it's own.

I agree with that but he is definitely going towards that
He is comfortably the highest earner and he is their standout player now that Lavezzi has moved on

I'm just saying that I think the time to sell him is sooner rather than later

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by forza.milan Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:47 am

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 711086ddf4a6fd0b4b370e498112_grande
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 137
Join date : 2012-07-13

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Real Kandahar Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:06 am

CAVANI > falcao !! get in
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 815
Join date : 2012-07-03
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by EL Patron Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:51 pm

What a boss, just won Napoli the game
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6465
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:53 pm

Scored the winning brace :bow:

But Dzemaili should get the most credit with his hattrick.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28303
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 106

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by EL Patron Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:59 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Scored the winning brace :bow:

But Dzemaili should get the most credit with his hattrick.

Extremely rich man Lampard with them runs in the box hmm
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6465
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Kick Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:33 am

EL Patron wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Scored the winning brace :bow:

But Dzemaili should get the most credit with his hattrick.

Extremely rich man Lampard with them runs in the box hmm

:facepalm:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Cavani isnt liking his position on the right wing of PSG. He went to PSG hoping to play in a two man attack with Ibra, but Blanc put together a 433 that sent him wide. He said that unless that changes, he will consider his future because playing poverty winger is not how he envisions the prime of his career.

So he will be hitting the market in a few months.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum