Edinson Cavani fanclub

+50
7amood11
LeBéninois
DeletedUser#1
M99
farfan
Donuts
Robespierre
chad4401
Mr Nick09
Kick
Real Kandahar
forza.milan
Red Alert
The Franchise
Raptorgunner
Charrua
Blue Barrett
Luca
zizzle
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Swanhends
Gil
Highburied
Ion Creanga
leemhuis
Cotes
red&blacklegion
Be/\/ceCALI
baresi
Patrick Bateman
Lex
julias
Milan31
Dante
dronte
EL Patron
McAgger
Le Samourai
Tomwin Lannister
Rossoneri Ninja
Albiceleste
beatrixasdfghjk.
S
Forza
dostoevsky
la bestia negra
Lord Hades
rwo power
LeVersacci
Divine Intervention
54 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by LeBéninois Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:52 pm

farfan wrote:
EL Patron wrote: He has regressed so much, this is what happens when you play in a scrub league against scrub teams. them chances he had  :facepalm: 

what a dumb post.

playing in ligue 1 makes you a shitty striker?   henry , trezeguet, drogba , and countless world class strikers didn't get the memo apparently.

I second that. don't pay attention to that because posts like that are going to flow in .

LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4030
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:55 pm

The Uruguayan Andy Carroll.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5155
Join date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by EL Patron Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:59 pm

farfan wrote:
EL Patron wrote: He has regressed so much, this is what happens when you play in a scrub league against scrub teams. them chances he had  :facepalm: 

what a dumb post.

playing in ligue 1 makes you a shitty striker?   henry , trezeguet, drogba , and countless world class strikers didn't get the memo apparently.

gtf

Cavani can walk around half arsed knowing that QSG are going to win against any scrub they are playing on the weekend. Doesn't even have to be at his 100% percent best. When he meets quality teams he struggles to raise his game because well, all he has done for most of the season is play scrubs
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6465
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by farfan Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:02 pm

EL Patron wrote:
farfan wrote:
EL Patron wrote: He has regressed so much, this is what happens when you play in a scrub league against scrub teams. them chances he had  :facepalm: 

what a dumb post.

playing in ligue 1 makes you a shitty striker?   henry , trezeguet, drogba , and countless world class strikers didn't get the memo apparently.

gtf

Cavani can walk around half arsed knowing that QSG are going to win against any scrub they are playing on the weekend. Doesn't  even have to be at his 100% percent best. When he meets quality teams he struggles to raise his game because well, all he has done for most of the season is play scrubs



your point only makes sense if cavani was killing it in ligue 1 and cruising to 30 goals per season . the truth is that he's been psg's worst player in the majorirty of the games he played .

he's struggling in ligue 1, but somehow this means the league is shit ? makes no sesne .

ligue 1 is not easy for strikers .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 5496
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by EL Patron Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:17 pm

farfan wrote:
EL Patron wrote:
farfan wrote:

what a dumb post.

playing in ligue 1 makes you a shitty striker?   henry , trezeguet, drogba , and countless world class strikers didn't get the memo apparently.

gtf

Cavani can walk around half arsed knowing that QSG are going to win against any scrub they are playing on the weekend. Doesn't  even have to be at his 100% percent best. When he meets quality teams he struggles to raise his game because well, all he has done for most of the season is play scrubs



your point only makes sense if cavani was killing it  in ligue 1 and cruising to 30 goals  per season . the truth is that he's been psg's worst player in the majorirty of the games he played .

he's struggling in ligue  1, but somehow this means the league is shit ? makes no sesne .

ligue 1 is not easy for strikers .

He is struggling because he is being made to play right back against the likes of Lorient  Rolling Eyes . Where is the motivation in that ffs. Doesn't exactly need to be at his best all the time to do that  Laughing 
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6465
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 pm

I don't blame him as an inform and mentally fit Cavani would have buried his chance.

The prospect of playing a defensive minded RW all year and his recent divorce has eroded a great deal of his mental fortitude for now.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11775
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by farfan Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:24 pm

EL Patron wrote:
farfan wrote:
EL Patron wrote:

gtf

Cavani can walk around half arsed knowing that QSG are going to win against any scrub they are playing on the weekend. Doesn't  even have to be at his 100% percent best. When he meets quality teams he struggles to raise his game because well, all he has done for most of the season is play scrubs



your point only makes sense if cavani was killing it  in ligue 1 and cruising to 30 goals  per season . the truth is that he's been psg's worst player in the majorirty of the games he played .

he's struggling in ligue  1, but somehow this means the league is shit ? makes no sesne .

ligue 1 is not easy for strikers .

He is struggling because he is being made to play right back against the likes of Lorient  Rolling Eyes .  Where is the motivation in that ffs. Doesn't exactly need to be at his best all the time to do that  Laughing 

right winger ( his first position with palermo ) is right back now ?

and how come ibra has the motivation to play against " scrubs " ?

blaming the fact that he didn't play in his favorite position is a valid argument, blaming the league is ridiculous .
playing lorient is not less prestigious than playing against some shitty team from southern italy in a third-world level stadium .

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 5496
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Robespierre Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:20 am

Awful and decisive mistake on Pirlo-esque assist by Cabaye
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 17072
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:08 pm

scratch
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:16 pm

Was poor again?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89404
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Lex Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:17 pm

PSG lost Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:33 pm

he looks like higuain in CL trying to qualify madrid
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by RealGunner Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:41 am

lmao.

Must just be in poor form man.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89404
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:53 am

I know i know, but he chose wrong time to say that he wants to play in the middle, to go on and to choke when he actually play cf.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by sportsczy Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:24 am

He's now on absolute fire.  Scored a double for WCQ for Uruguay.

11 goals for PSG in 8 starts...  on only 36 shots too.  Lately, he's not missing on anything.

4 goals in last 2 games for Uruguay.

Just to put it in perspective... he's on pace to score over 70 goals for PSG.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 20826
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Firenze Mon May 10, 2021 7:02 pm

Signed a one year extension with United. WATTBA.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 33638
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Edinson Cavani fanclub - Page 6 Empty Re: Edinson Cavani fanclub

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum