nh01
CBarca
fatman123
beatrixasdfghjk.
dostoevsky
16 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:38 am

isignedupjusttoseesigs wrote:i buy most of my games from eb ;l
You don't find the stuff there overpriced?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 19 Empty Re: The Official Talk About Whatever Thread

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:09 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
isignedupjusttoseesigs wrote:i buy most of my games from eb ;l
You don't find the stuff there overpriced?

it is, but i dont really care, it's just within 200m of my house.
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:34 am

Hey legitimate question.

Have you guys watched MLS?

I'm just curious as to the quality of your league compared to the MLS Very Happy

I don't watch MLS though sadly. I should, but I start watching it and I realized I've been spoiled by watching too much European football, and I can't end up getting through the match without yelling at the players for the passes they keep making, and their decisions. I do still watch occasionally though Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:12 am

CBarca wrote:Hey legitimate question.

I'm just curious as to the quality of your league compared to the MLS Very Happy

I don't watch MLS though sadly. I should, but I start watching it and I realized I've been spoiled by watching too much European football, and I can't end up getting through the match without yelling at the players for the passes they keep making, and their decisions. I do still watch occasionally though Very Happy
No, I only watch Arsenal, and the occasional Clasico or derby :L.
And a bit of Sydney.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:07 am

Guys, guys, dont waste your money at EB

get to Ozgameshop.com
All the brand new games cost like 50 to 60 bucks. And free delivery.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:20 am

CBarca wrote:Hey legitimate question.

I've seen bits of some MLS games and I've seen MLS teams play in friendlies. My initial reaction is that the technical quality might be a little better in the US because there is more money and more foreign stars. However, generally the match-ups between our teams have been pretty even. MLS has a better fanbase though, better organisation etc. and is more stable.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:42 am

BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:56 am

Don't mind me guys
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:56 am

I'm just posting until I reach...
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:57 am

3000 POSTS!!!

The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 19 I_just_had_sex_gif_0_1_by_cmuciik-d35bzw9
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 am

If you'd been beatrix, I'd have deleted one of the previous posts to send you back to 2999. Razz

beatrix, hurry up and get to 3000 posts :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:16 am

Didn't watch the match or read any reports, but Milan, problems with refereeing?
The Official Talk About Whatever Thread - Page 19 NOTDECIEVED-1

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:20 am

I'd love to blame the referee but in the end Barcelona deserved to go through.

Just lets us focus on beating Juventus now banana banana banana
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:58 am

dostoevsky wrote:I'd love to blame the referee but in the end Barcelona deserved to go through.

No, I want Juve to finish the season undefeated, and still not win the league banana.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:52 am

dammit milan! at least we wouldve had some hope of beating you guys in the semi, but barca are going to demolish us Sad
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:54 am

also i used to watch the MLS on and off but tbh American commentary is so annoying and it just ruins the game
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:15 am

fatman123 wrote:dammit milan! at least we wouldve had some hope of beating you guys in the semi, but barca are going to demolish us Sad
El Clasico final :bow:.
Fabregas to score seventeen own goals in the last minute as revenge banana.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:09 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:I'd love to blame the referee but in the end Barcelona deserved to go through.

No, I want Juve to finish the season undefeated, and still not win the league banana.
we don't have to play them anymore, dost means beat them to the Scudetto
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:12 pm

Juventus to lose only one game all season in the Coppa Italia final. banana banana banana

Juventus to finish second in the league as well, ending trophyless. banana banana banana

Milan-Juventus Champions League final next year to remove the bitter taste of an all Spanish final. banana banana banana

Bananas in Australia to once more be affordable. banana banana banana
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:14 pm

use the bananas to get rid of the bitter taste
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Overusing the banana so much that RO removes it from the emoticon list.

banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana banana
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Watching that makes my eyes hurt.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:45 pm

its people like you who ruined :I'munoriginal: dos Razz
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:46 pm

I only ever used Lucas moderately. Razz

Xavi is being seriously abused though.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:07 pm

(I think Kizz and dos should have a fight)

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by isignedupjusttoseesigs Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:41 pm

:vagi:
isignedupjusttoseesigs
isignedupjusttoseesigs
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next