OMG Adam Johnson's assist. Wow, just wow.

+13
EarlyPrototype
VanDeezNuts
BarcaLearning
lenear1030
REWB
Raptorgunner
aleumdance
RealGunner
Rebaño Sagrado
Lex
Le Samourai
urbaNRoots
Dnmac4
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OMG Adam Johnson's assist.  Wow, just wow. - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG Adam Johnson's assist. Wow, just wow.

Post by REWB Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:07 pm

id like johnson at arsenal tbh, we were close to getting him i think, but mancini all of a sudden decided he was a good a player after not playing him and keeping him on the bench for decade. Laughing

Last edited by REWB on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

OMG Adam Johnson's assist.  Wow, just wow. - Page 2 Empty Re: OMG Adam Johnson's assist. Wow, just wow.

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:08 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:About Adam Johnson

I really lik him as a player, he is a good dribbler and has a lethal shot on him, but he is a 30 mins player. When you start him, he either good in parts or not good at all

His best performances have always come when he is off the bench and not started the game.

Agreed but I would like to see what would happen if he could start an entire season and not have to look over his shoulder all the time.

I think he's earned it at City as he is there only true winger and IMO has proved to be more effective then some of the people who play over him.

True, but i think mancini prefers to play inverted wingers, i.e Nasri rather than pure out n out

He will definitely go to the Euros with England if he keeps up
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:15 pm

This is the best way I know how to post it.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:24 pm

LOL, 3 videos. It was good pass but got to say some luck with it and there was a player at the right place to score was not easy.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:06 pm

Most players just make sure they win the corner. With the amount of space and time he had to work with not to mention it would have been a good play just to win the corner and beating 4 defenders in total that is what makes it genius.

Plus I know this may be debatable but I think he saw Balotelli there and it wasn't just a fluke the ball went to him or he would have just taken the corner so put it all together and it was world class.

Chelsea would kill to have a player right now that could take on a back 4 and single handedly create goals like this. They struggle for every shot they get. Johnson has a knack for scoring/creating goals from nothing and it's usually very expensive to buy that in the transfer market.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:27 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
Here the assist

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/mario-balotelli-v-bolton-2-0/

OMG Adam Johnson's assist.  Wow, just wow. - Page 2 NotBad
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:46 am

A truly exciting type player, a real winger, dribbles, pass players for fun, has passing and shooting, lovely player. I prefer him tot he likes of Walcott, Welbeck, Sturridge Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:09 am

i thought it was extremely lucky tbh. misdribbled, ended up with the ball and was lucky to see it go through the defenders leg but props for the luck and putting the ball in the correct area.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:10 am

Wasn't that good.....

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:44 am

I don't think anyone has over reacted that much over an average assist.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:58 am

looking at the thread title i thought it would be a heel of god type assist or something .. good pass but not that special
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:07 am

would have Adam Johnson at Chelsea any day of the week, honestly he'd probably walk straight from citys bench to our first XI
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:30 pm

:vagi:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:50 pm

Good assist, but not that "wow". I agree that Adam Johnson deserves more playing time, he is a great player.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2