Was Adam and Eve black or are Relegions BS?

+6
TalkingReckless
El Chelsea Fuerte
RedOranje
Grande_Milano
Mr Nick09
The BoyWonder
10 posters

Go down

Was Adam and Eve black or are Relegions BS? Empty Was Adam and Eve black or are Relegions BS?

Post by The BoyWonder Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:33 pm

I mean it's common sense, that the native australian people, the aboriginis are of african descendent. And this proofs that Australia was once part of African continent, before it moved away due to plate tectonics...this also proofs that man kind originates from somewhere in middle of africa. Man moved away from Africa spread all across the planet in search of resources, and shelter.

this is strongly against the Adam and Eve ''story'' in the dominating religions of the world (christianity-islam-judaism)

lemme know what u think about this...

are you a believer, or a nonbeliever, and how do you feel about this scientic proved fact?

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Was Adam and Eve black or are Relegions BS? Empty Re: Was Adam and Eve black or are Relegions BS?

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Stories of Creation in the Bible are metaphors to help understand how Man came to be.

They should not be interpreted literally. They only serve as a visual platform for man to understand an act of God -for those who believe.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Was Adam and Eve black or are Relegions BS? Empty Re: Was Adam and Eve black or are Relegions BS?

Post by The BoyWonder Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:11 pm

do u believe?

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:15 pm

Earth was created by Boywonder :coffee:
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:15 pm

Well this thread has potential...
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:45 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Earth was created by Boywonder :coffee:

you wish... Laughing

if i was the creater, each and every man would have 72 virgins in this world... Very Happy

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:59 pm

Anyone want to fill me in on the story? :coffee:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:33 pm

i am not even sure it says anywhere in Quran or Bible about them being white

this is what i found for Islam

Abu Musa narrated that Muhammad said: "Allah created Adam from a handful of dust taken from different lands, so the children of Adam have been created according to the composition of the land. Therefore from mankind we have white, red, black and yellow ones; we have good and evil, ease and sorrow, and what comes in between them."

let me see what i can find from Bible
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:07 am

I don't recall seeing the Bible talk about skin colour. But....I hate the "oh science disproved it, God was still right it was just a metaphor" excuse.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by PinePHresh Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:09 am

they didn't exist...

the first true homo sapiens were probably blackish in skin color coming from Africa with all the melatonin in their skin. When people began to migrate, different climates that experienced different amounts/directness of sunlight combined with simple genetic variance led to the different skin colors we now see.
PinePHresh
PinePHresh
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:39 am

I believe there was a study done that proved that there were 7 original women. Anyone know more about that? Certainly seems to disprove Adam & Eve.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:55 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I believe there was a study done that proved that there were 7 original women. Anyone know more about that? Certainly seems to disprove Adam & Eve.

idk I've heard something about there being 3 common women ancestors and if you take a DNA test you can see which one of the three you're related to.

Don't know how real that is though
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:25 am

I believe there was a study done that proved that there were 7 original women. Anyone know more about that? Certainly seems to disprove Adam & Eve.
Actually, in Islam, God created wives for Adam's sons so they wouldn't breed with their sisters so that could be a religious explanation to the original 7 women idea. And I'm not looking to have my religion attacked. Just contributing.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down