Lex
Nishankly
Adit
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Disastrous loss for Liverpool - Page 2 Empty Re: Disastrous loss for Liverpool

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:03 am

This was one unfair result tbf, Liverpool domianted and created so much, while Arsenal did ok to stay in it but largely meh....Liverpool's physical play and midfield are so intense now Arsenal couldnt touch them in theat area....but they had VP Razz

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:13 am

I have watched Liverpool quite a lot this season.
They have a terrific defense and a very good midfield.Once Lucas comes back they will have an excellent midfield.And they play good possession football.
But their forwards bar Suarez are poor.They need a world class finisher and another world class forward.
I dont care how much Carroll improves.He has always been garbage and will always be so.
Once they buy 2 world class forwards and get rid of Carroll they will be competing for the league.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:27 am

Why didn't Carroll & Bellamy start!!! Did they play at all!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:44 am

Some people just dont have any patience. Remember how shit Benzema was a year and half ago? Or look at Soldado a few year back? Caroll is obviously not as much talented, but can definitely improve a lot. I think Liverpool should stick with him. Liverpool selling him will be a mistake because they probably wont even get 10mil for him. Keep Caroll and buy another striker. That will put more pressure on him to suceed. Similar to how getting Adebayor forced Benzema to play well. I am more dissapointed with signing downing and Adam tbh. With Caroll, they had no time to decide. But the others were bought with intent.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:49 am

i think they need more flair , bar suarez most of their players are hard working players ( gerrard is crocked for most of the time) and they really need that unpredictability in attack
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Giggslegend Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:50 am

this match was a good example of how big difference a lethal finisher can be.

RVP = Robbing Van Persie, he just robbed pool for that victory!

Adam and his judgment skill :facepalm:
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:57 am

StevieRayVaughan wrote:Some people just dont have any patience. Remember how shit Benzema was a year and half ago? Or look at Soldado a few year back? Caroll is obviously not as much talented, but can definitely improve a lot. I think Liverpool should stick with him. Liverpool selling him will be a mistake because they probably wont even get 10mil for him. Keep Caroll and buy another striker. That will put more pressure on him to suceed. Similar to how getting Adebayor forced Benzema to play well. I am more dissapointed with signing downing and Adam tbh. With Caroll, they had no time to decide. But the others were bought with intent.

You cant compare caroll to Benzema.
Benzema was always going to a superstar.Caroll was always going to be average.I just dont see what he brings.His technique is average,his movement is atrocious.For being such a big player he is not that good in the air.Average all round.
Downing is a good player.Very good in the Cup final and good yesterday too.Just hasnt had luck.Never going to be world class but still a good player.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:11 am

And Carroll has s big fat weakness, which is hes SLOW, and no BALL CONTROL. Even if hes good in other areas those 2 alone kills him, unless he can improve in those 2 departments he wont succeed for Liverpool....unless they r able to build a team that can have him just in the box finishing off chances, no top teams nowadays are able to do that... actually maybe Arsenal with VP Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:14 am

I've been satisfied with Carroll recently. I was disappointed not to see him start yesterday. I've a feeling he will play well for the rest of the season.

As for the game, yeah, absolutely disasterous to lose. But that's football. Hopefully we can finish on a high this season and get back into top-4 next season.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:35 am

alexjanosik wrote:
StevieRayVaughan wrote:Some people just dont have any patience. Remember how shit Benzema was a year and half ago? Or look at Soldado a few year back? Caroll is obviously not as much talented, but can definitely improve a lot. I think Liverpool should stick with him. Liverpool selling him will be a mistake because they probably wont even get 10mil for him. Keep Caroll and buy another striker. That will put more pressure on him to suceed. Similar to how getting Adebayor forced Benzema to play well. I am more dissapointed with signing downing and Adam tbh. With Caroll, they had no time to decide. But the others were bought with intent.

You cant compare caroll to Benzema.
Benzema was always going to a superstar.Caroll was always going to be average.I just dont see what he brings.His technique is average,his movement is atrocious.For being such a big player he is not that good in the air.Average all round.
Downing is a good player.Very good in the Cup final and good yesterday too.Just hasnt had luck.Never going to be world class but still a good player.

I am not comparing Benzema's talent to Caroll's. I made that quite clear. I was talking about how quickly players can turn themselves, similar to Soldado. I see that kind of potential ( to turn himself into a good player) in Caroll. He is never going to be a superstar, but can be a good player. He has a good shot, great physique which he can learn to use more often. He needs to watch Kanoute play.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum