IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree?

+10
che
aford92
rwo power
Albiceleste
7amood11
chinomaster182
Rebaño Sagrado
Raptorgunner
Lord Awesome
Harmonica
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would you agree with these upgrades?

IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 18 ]
IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree? - Page 2 Vote_lcap24%IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 16 ]
IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 5 ]
IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree? - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 18 ]
IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 67

IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree? - Page 2 Empty Re: IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree?

Post by RedOranje Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Not arguing or anything, simply giving more background.

RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree? - Page 2 Empty Re: IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree?

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Copa América, which was played in Argentina last month, marked the debut of the vanishing spray in an international tournament for national teams. This technological innovation consists of a can with white spray that allows referees to mark the place where the ball ,as well as the defensive wall,should be located on free kicks. Said marks vanish rapidly, leaving no trace on the field. In addition, the application of the vanishing spray is as easy as is its transportation.

NYT - Vanishing Spray and the Future of Technology

IFAB discussing about upgrading rules on Saturday, you agree? - Page 2 Vaish-blog480
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:42 pm

RedOranje wrote:It's been used in some MLS matches, if not all.

I'm surprised no one had said that yet its been in use for a whole season but it was tested at the CA. Every time I read that I get confused.

It's very effective though I swear the spray creates an invisible wall the players cant walk through.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2