youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos

+2
The_ItalianFool
che
6 posters

Go down

youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos Empty youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos

Post by che Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 pm



watch the video and weep for humanity's future

un-*bleep*-believable...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos Empty Re: youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:25 pm

Absolutely absurd.

Im afraid to comment further on that video out of fear of being abducted and sentenced to death. :facepalm:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2216
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos Empty Re: youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Is that even official?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 9000
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos Empty Re: youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos

Post by che Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:15 pm

they have a clause against "hate speech" in their terms of use but apparently it takes very little to get a perfectly normal video taken down because some nutjob thinks it's offensive...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos Empty Re: youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos

Post by shinigami99 Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:21 pm

thunderf00t(the person who made this video) is a very famous youtube atheist who I watch all the time. If youtube is going to start this due to some extremist muslim crackpots then we might as well migrate to a new video sharing website altogether.

shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1051
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos Empty Re: youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos

Post by la bestia negra Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:50 pm

shinigami99 wrote:thunderf00t(the person who made this video) is a very famous youtube atheist who I watch all the time. If youtube is going to start this due to some extremist muslim crackpots then we might as well migrate to a new video sharing website altogether.

we crackpots

but seriously where is the freedom of speech in that

or well why cant our crackpot goverments block thoose videos instead of wasting millions of dinars blocking porn sites
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos Empty Re: youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos

Post by shinigami99 Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:10 pm

supra969 wrote:
shinigami99 wrote:thunderf00t(the person who made this video) is a very famous youtube atheist who I watch all the time. If youtube is going to start this due to some extremist muslim crackpots then we might as well migrate to a new video sharing website altogether.

we crackpots

but seriously where is the freedom of speech in that

or well why cant our crackpot goverments block thoose videos instead of wasting millions of dinars blocking porn sites

Lol just to be clear, I wasn't calling muslims crackpots, just EXTREMIST Muslims

There is no freedom of speech in it. If a country does not like the video, they can block it.....If the country does not like the website they can block it.

I say that unless the video is particularly offensive(something like a personal threat to someone, or a race, or a country) then on the internet its all fair game. Debate should be encouraged, not shunned imo

Porn doesn't threaten anyone, and I enjoy it. There is absolutely no reason to block it lol
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 1051
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos Empty Re: youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos

Post by la bestia negra Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:15 pm

shinigami99 wrote:
supra969 wrote:
shinigami99 wrote:thunderf00t(the person who made this video) is a very famous youtube atheist who I watch all the time. If youtube is going to start this due to some extremist muslim crackpots then we might as well migrate to a new video sharing website altogether.

we crackpots

but seriously where is the freedom of speech in that

or well why cant our crackpot goverments block thoose videos instead of wasting millions of dinars blocking porn sites

Lol just to be clear, I wasn't calling muslims crackpots, just EXTREMIST Muslims

There is no freedom of speech in it. If a country does not like the video, they can block it.....If the country does not like the website they can block it.

I say that unless the video is particularly offensive(something like a personal threat to someone, or a race, or a country) then on the internet its all fair game. Debate should be encouraged, not shunned imo

Porn doesn't threaten anyone, and I enjoy it. There is absolutely no reason to block it lol

about the crackpots i was being sarcastic

im just saying since extremists cant go on five minutes in a debate(with constructive criticism or without hate speech why cant our goverment block thoose videos instead of dipping millions in tax money to block porn)
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos Empty Re: youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:05 pm

Sweet Cheesus! Did I just watch a grown man weep over an omnipotent creator being bullied? Laughing

"Religion poisons everything"

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1947
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos Empty Re: youtube removing "religiously offensive" videos

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum