barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

+26
InterMalia
EarlyPrototype
RedDevilForLife
hrealmadrid
white_star
FilipeFerreira
izzy
guest7
eelir
Great Leader Sprucenuce
halamadrid2
baresi
:{Mr.Mustachio!
BeautifulGame
gkamtu
M99
Art Morte
LeSwagg James
the xcx
Swanhends
wigglesworth
Albiceleste
Messi
Khaled
Lex
Internal
30 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by baresi Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:06 pm

The way he was toying with Portugals LB was funny to say the least.
BTW did RM atally sign that LB? Just a waste of money imo.

baresi
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2532
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:

-Sell:G.Milito(free),Maxwell(5M),Ibra(24M to ACMilan on 3 years),Kerrison(5M),Henrique(5M),Hleb(5M),Caceres ( 3M + 1.5 variables to Sevilla already official)

maxwell who has done what for 5 mill???

i dont even know where kerrison plays anymore lol, hasnt put on a barca shirt the poor, kid for 5 mill

henrique another poor kid for 5 mill, hleb who got benched by birmingham LOOO000L, for 5mill

at least caceres was awesome and he went out for 3 mill

guess whos overpricing their players???

barca will still pay some of ibras wages if i am not mistaken
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24031
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:15 pm

baresi wrote:The way he was toying with Portugals LB was funny to say the least.
BTW did RM atally sign that LB? Just a waste of money imo.

not yet but we are rumoured to be getting him for 23 mill plus drenthe, thats great imo

none of our youth prospects will go the other way, something benfica demanded at first

if he is signed he will occupy the right one

so the defence will be something like this

-----------Ramos---Pepe---------------
coentrao------------------------Marcelo

see the speeed in that defence lol, gold, as well no more slow ricky(eventhough he was great) or albitrol in our defence, *sigh of relief*
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24031
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:20 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:

-Sell:G.Milito(free),Maxwell(5M),Ibra(24M to ACMilan on 3 years),Kerrison(5M),Henrique(5M),Hleb(5M),Caceres ( 3M + 1.5 variables to Sevilla already official)

maxwell who has done what for 5 mill???

i dont even know where kerrison plays anymore lol, hasnt put on a barca shirt the poor, kid for 5 mill

henrique another poor kid for 5 mill, hleb who got benched by birmingham LOOO000L, for 5mill

at least caceres was awesome and he went out for 3 mill

guess whos overpricing their players???

barca will still pay some of ibras wages if i am not mistaken

Yes your mistaken lol.............

Also lol at all the mad haters.....

Join Masherano, Adriano, Affelay on the bench? lulz worthy

The same 3 players who had 105 appearences between the 3 of them last year( one of them only signing in January)

Face it you( the haters) feel threatened by this signing which is why you are bitching and complaining i dont remember anyone complaining about possible Rossi signing.

Also Barca have Messi, Pedro, Villa and Affelay for 3 positions but you all expect them to fight on 3 fronts with 4 forwards for 3 positions?

Lulz.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68967
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:32 pm

everyone were shitting their pants for villa,


but it turned out he wasnt a threat to us lol

what makes you think sanchez will be???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24031
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by baresi Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:14 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:everyone were shitting their pants for villa,


but it turned out he wasnt a threat to us lol

what makes you think sanchez will be???
A player that embarrased the Italian defencive style should'nt be under estimated, I dont expect Sanchez as an indivisual to be a threat but I think his precense with Messi will make it a lot tougher on opponents and will end up freeing Messi more from tight marking.

The player can dribble past the best defendrs in a one on one situation, teams will have to mark two dribbelers from getting the ball instead of one. It might help Villa get back to his prefered position instead of playing him wide. Sanchez's work rate in deffence is also a huge plus for him, he can get back recieve the ball from very deep positions and carry it up field.

He an cover both sides, and the CAM role which means he'll have much playing time. I can see him easily taking Pedro's spot. With him, Messi, Villa/Pedro on the pitch means endless possibilities and rotation on the pitch which makes it very difficult for any of them to be marked.

Anyway it will be entertaing to see what happens with him at Barca, he can easily reach new skies or end up being just another expencive bench player, it all depends on how Barca will use him if they try to deploy for the tiki-taka style he will end up leaving Barca and he wont add anything new to the team. If his skills are used to the benifit of the team he might endup as important as Messi to Barca, and he will add something new.

Barca still need to find a very decent CB asap.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2532
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by eelir Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:00 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:everyone were shitting their pants for villa,


but it turned out he wasnt a threat to us lol

what makes you think sanchez will be???

tell me you are joking right? What about 2 goals from manita, what about the CL final goal, and countless times he harassed the opponents with the of-ball movements creating chances for the rest of the teams when he was not scoring?

Dude you are either green of envy for Barca and cant hide it, or just a but-hurt troll Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2180
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Villa was bad the rest of the 4 el clasicos, and if he did use his chances you could have maybe scored abit more
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by eelir Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:11 pm

omarish wrote:Villa was bad the rest of the 4 el clasicos, and if he did use his chances you could have maybe scored abit more

well i think he produced enough pants shitting with 2 goals in the first one. So, you see, he did what he was supposed to do.

I would be TOO happy if Sanchez does what Villa did in first season
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2180
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:29 pm

eelir wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:everyone were shitting their pants for villa,


but it turned out he wasnt a threat to us lol

what makes you think sanchez will be???

tell me you are joking right? What about 2 goals from manita, what about the CL final goal, and countless times he harassed the opponents with the of-ball movements creating chances for the rest of the teams when he was not scoring?

Dude you are either green of envy for Barca and cant hide it, or just a but-hurt troll Very Happy

so that means jeffren is also a threat to us huh??

Man U arent even good when it comes to spanish sides

didnt see him do many off the ball movements in the four clasicos apart from maybe once

"creating chances for the rest" is that refering to the clasico if so //faceplant
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24031
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:31 pm

eelir wrote:
omarish wrote:Villa was bad the rest of the 4 el clasicos, and if he did use his chances you could have maybe scored abit more

well i think he produced enough pants shitting with 2 goals in the first one. So, you see, he did what he was supposed to do.

I would be TOO happy if Sanchez does what Villa did in first season

so basically youre only supposed to be good for one clasico, the rest can sod off right???

thats not pant shitting mate, anyone couldve scored against us that game, even bojan had he been given enough minutes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24031
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by izzy Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:36 pm

That's funny...

I don't see Real Madrid in the title so why is their name being brought up?

And also, For his own standards, Villa was not at his best last season let's not try and hide that fact.

This supposed signing is for better depth and competition for places, Villa or Pedro will know that any goal droughts or lack of form they suffer from next season will result in a spot on the bench.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by eelir Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:37 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
eelir wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:everyone were shitting their pants for villa,


but it turned out he wasnt a threat to us lol

what makes you think sanchez will be???

tell me you are joking right? What about 2 goals from manita, what about the CL final goal, and countless times he harassed the opponents with the of-ball movements creating chances for the rest of the teams when he was not scoring?

Dude you are either green of envy for Barca and cant hide it, or just a but-hurt troll Very Happy

so that means jeffren is also a threat to us huh??

Man U arent even good when it comes to spanish sides

didnt see him do many off the ball movements in the four clasicos apart from maybe once

"creating chances for the rest" is that refering to the clasico if so //faceplant

nope i was talking about his performance in general. He was playing out of position as a winger and did great in that role especially for the first season play. About his performance in other 4 claissicos and other big teams (not just RM is big team) we can debate in another thread.

But at least he made you guys shit your pants twice in la manita, and that is enough for me.

And if you say he was not making other shit pants i can say you really did not follow his game.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2180
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:49 pm

eelir wrote:

nope i was talking about his performance in general. He was playing out of position as a winger and did great in that role especially for the first season play. About his performance in other 4 claissicos and other big teams (not just RM is big team) we can debate in another thread.

But at least he made you guys shit your pants twice in la manita, and that is enough for me.

And if you say he was not making other shit pants i can say you really did not follow his game.

but i thought he was versatile, being able to play anywhere on the front //rolleyes

scoring goals =/= shit pants or else we need to start mankarking jeffren

he was very good in the first half of the season ill agree, but second half he was just pathetic, id like to see the amount of shots he took lol

between barca and real he had the 3rd highest shots taken, but the other 2 have at least records to show for it

even kun who scored more also took less shots, lets not hide the fact that he was absymal for the remainder of the season starting from early feb, he gave torres a run for his cash on the "less goals scored table"

sanchez might be good, but he will be a bench player at best or even relegated further back who knows, but one thing is for sure though you bought him to "rotate" with your wide 2 players, and im not sure he can actually take the spots from them, but we will see
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24031
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by FilipeFerreira Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:13 pm

baresi wrote:The way he was toying with Portugals LB was funny to say the least.
BTW did RM atally sign that LB? Just a waste of money imo.

What game were you watching? Toying with portugals LB? Did you watch the whole game or just the sanchez high lights lmfao, fabio was doing very well that gamed and stopped 75% of sanchez attacks, theres a reason he didn't score or create and that's because of fabio.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto
Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by baresi Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:21 pm

FilipeFerreira wrote:
baresi wrote:The way he was toying with Portugals LB was funny to say the least.
BTW did RM atally sign that LB? Just a waste of money imo.

What game were you watching? Toying with portugals LB? Did you watch the whole game or just the sanchez high lights lmfao, fabio was doing very well that gamed and stopped 75% of sanchez attacks, theres a reason he didn't score or create and that's because of fabio.
Sure there was reason he did'nt score, did you see how many times Carvalho had to cover up the left side. Sanchez totalling owned that guy. Whats his name again?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2532
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by FilipeFerreira Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:22 pm

baresi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
baresi wrote:The way he was toying with Portugals LB was funny to say the least.
BTW did RM atally sign that LB? Just a waste of money imo.

What game were you watching? Toying with portugals LB? Did you watch the whole game or just the sanchez high lights lmfao, fabio was doing very well that gamed and stopped 75% of sanchez attacks, theres a reason he didn't score or create and that's because of fabio.
Sure there was reason he did'nt score, did you see how many times Carvalho had to cover up the left side. Sanchez totalling owned that guy. Whats his name again?

Watch the full game, not the sanchez high lights, obviously a video highliting how good a player plays is only going to show the good not the bad.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto
Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by white_star Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Would be a great signing IMO.

To the delusional real Madrid fan, how can you say hes gonna be a bench player or worse before he even put on the Barca shirt? O and stop dissing anything that isnt real Madrid cuz it's stupid you guys didn't do shit last season!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:48 pm

This is great news if it's true.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 2013
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by baresi Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:53 pm

FilipeFerreira wrote:
baresi wrote:
FilipeFerreira wrote:
baresi wrote:The way he was toying with Portugals LB was funny to say the least.
BTW did RM atally sign that LB? Just a waste of money imo.

What game were you watching? Toying with portugals LB? Did you watch the whole game or just the sanchez high lights lmfao, fabio was doing very well that gamed and stopped 75% of sanchez attacks, theres a reason he didn't score or create and that's because of fabio.
Sure there was reason he did'nt score, did you see how many times Carvalho had to cover up the left side. Sanchez totalling owned that guy. Whats his name again?

Watch the full game, not the sanchez high lights, obviously a video highliting how good a player plays is only going to show the good not the bad.
In that clip sanchez bossed him not less than 4 times, and that is pretty bad for a defender, I dont care if he stopped him a million times in that match.

In the CL Marcello was passed only once and that created the opening goal, so for a defender to be passed 4 times in one game is not a good sign. For the fact that the CB hs to leave his position to cover for a lost full back is not a good sign either.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 2532
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by izzy Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:55 pm

white_star wrote:Would be a great signing IMO.

To the delusional real Madrid fan, how can you say hes gonna be a bench player or worse before he even put on the Barca shirt? O and stop dissing anything that isnt real Madrid cuz it's stupid you guys didn't do shit last season!

One of the most dumbest and bizzare posts on the new forums so far.

Almost as bizzare as Wiggles and Cyber teaming up. Shocked

But back to the point, he believes he will be a bench player because he believes Pedro and Villa are more suited to the team at this moment.

No doubt that Sanchez will get his chances, but I feel that they will only come if Pedro or Villa suffer from poor form or goal droughts.
However, there is a chance that he could be a bit-part player next season.

Your snipe at Madrid shows that you couldn't think of a logical respons and had to resort to trolling.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:57 pm

white_star wrote:Would be a great signing IMO.

To the delusional real Madrid fan, how can you say hes gonna be a bench player or worse before he even put on the Barca shirt? O and stop dissing anything that isnt real Madrid cuz it's stupid you guys didn't pay the referees last season!

because maybe only villa out of all the guys you bought recently has been able to keep his place

shall i give you the names because you strike me as a guy who only just!!! started watching football

i know we didnt, how sweet for a barca fan to admit that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24031
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by izzy Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:59 pm

baresi wrote:
In that clip sanchez bossed him not less than 4 times, and that is pretty bad for a defender, I dont care if he stopped him a million times in that match.

In the CL Marcello was passed only once and that created the opening goal, so for a defender to be passed 4 times in one game is not a good sign. For the fact that the CB hs to leave his position to cover for a lost full back is not a good sign either.

This sound weird to anyone else? Suspect
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:00 pm

sounds contradictary to me
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24031
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by Swanhends Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:01 pm

will be interesting to see how he fits at Barca

his most glaring flaw (if you can call it that) is that hes a ballhog

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by white_star Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:46 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
white_star wrote:Would be a great signing IMO.

To the delusional real Madrid fan, how can you say hes gonna be a bench player or worse before he even put on the Barca shirt? O and stop dissing anything that isnt real Madrid cuz it's stupid you guys didn't pay the referees last season!

because maybe only villa out of all the guys you bought recently has been able to keep his place

shall i give you the names because you strike me as a guy who only just!!! started watching football

i know we didnt, how sweet for a barca fan to admit that



Barca fan? Lol Im not so good one!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

barcelona win race for alexis sanchez - Page 2 Empty Re: barcelona win race for alexis sanchez

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum