M99
Potential
shamr9pato
vu
Ganso
40 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion

Post by Milan31 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:14 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Cotes wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:Why is Chiellini a douche?
because he's better than Silva obviously

Please stop blabbering. Chiellini is not better than TS.

LMAO

Chiellini is better at CB and LB than TS is in general
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, woo that was a good one. Keep em' coming.

Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:14 pm

both silva and chellini are good defenders happy now juve fans? lol

we lost the lead because of allegri's mindless decision to bring ambrosini... thats why it was a big ask for silva, mexes abate nocerino and van bommel.. because allegri literally gave liscence for juve to attack.. it clearly signalled that we are defending with 4 DMs...

maybe ambrosini was brought for defensive or emanuelson was tired but, ambrosini caused more harm than good.. he gave so many balls away provided nothing in atttack.. risked us many counterattacks... eventually antonini mistake led to chain events of matri putting that ball in...

s...t what a rubbish night...

had allegri changed muntari instead of emanuelson for ambro... im confident we could have beaten juve... because 3 of them emanuelson el sharwawwy was really active, robinho too 3 of them doing reasonably good job forcing juve defenders and midfienders to defend...

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Congrats jube, now every one knows juBe owns italian FA Afro

Last edited by cripsy dipsy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:17 pm

JespSwe wrote:both silva and chellini are good defenders happy now juve fans? lol

we lost the lead because of allegri's mindless decision to bring ambrosini... thats why it was a big ask for silva, mexes abate nocerino and van bommel.. because allegri literally gave liscence for juve to attack.. it clearly signalled that we are defending with 4 DMs...

maybe ambrosini was brought for defensive or emanuelson was tired but, ambrosini caused more harm than good.. he gave so many balls away provided nothing in atttack.. risked us many counterattacks... eventually antonini mistake led to chain events of matri putting that ball in...

had allegri changed muntari instead of emanuelson for ambro... im confident we could have beaten juve... because 3 of them emanuelson el sharwawwy was really active, robinho too 3 of them doing reasonably good job forcing juve defenders and midfienders to defend...
I agree, the minute he pulled Urby out for Ambrosini was the biggest mistake Allergri has done. Urby did look tired, but that was way too many DM's on and it allowed Juve to attack.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Cotes wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Cotes wrote:

Thiago is over hyped!
& to prove that...we will see who win best defender this season in Serie A!
because I know if u look at the stats...Chiellini made more interceptions,clearance,slide tackles & cover more ground with the ball than Silva...
I could say score more goals in Serie A...but that's not the objective of a CB & both are on 2 overall
But before u think I'm trolling or blabbering
It's a good comparison...both are 27 & great WORLD CLASS CB's!

Chiellini is exceptional, and Thiago was exceptional as well in the game apart from some slight mistakes that he did. The truth is we had no ball creators and half of the team was injured so we couldn't put more pressure on your defense. Although, this is the price we pay for not bringing in creative players in the transfer window.

You guys have been very lucky with injuries, and when injuries arise in the team we will see how Juve fares.

Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:19 pm

oh yeah, we DREW 1-1, (should have been different) WITHOUT Boateng, Aquaman AND Ibra. LOL, JuBe, don't get too excited with this result. :lol!:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Milan31 wrote:
JespSwe wrote:both silva and chellini are good defenders happy now juve fans? lol

I agree, the minute he pulled Urby out for Ambrosini was the biggest mistake Allergri has done. Urby did look tired, but that was way too many DM's on and it allowed Juve to attack.

Allegri had no choice but to put in Ambrosini. He had no one else in the bench...
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Tigole wrote:
Milan31 wrote:

Allegri had no choice but to put in Ambrosini. He had no one else in the bench...
I know, which is why I really can not blame Max, are bench was very low today, does anyone know why Mesbah and Lopez weren't on the bench?
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
Cotes wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Cotes wrote:

Thiago is over hyped!
because I know if u look at the stats...Chiellini made more interceptions,clearance,slide tackles & cover more ground with the ball than Silva...
I could say score more goals in Serie A...but that's not the objective of a CB & both are on 2 overall

Chiellini isn't world class mate
Then what is a defender who has won best defender of the league 3 consecutive times (2008,2009,2010)?

Last edited by Cotes on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Milan31 wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Milan31 wrote:

I know, which is why I really can not blame Max, are bench was very low today, does anyone know why Mesbah and Lopez weren't on the bench?

Lopez is injured and Mesbah had fever :facepalm: . We have been really unlucky with injuries and illnesses this season.

Last edited by Tigole on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:25 pm

I get your frustration man but give Allegri a break. Urby played well, but Milan's high pressing game clearly tired him out. He was completely gassed before he was subbed. Unfortunately, due to our injuries, Allegri had no other choice but to bring on Ambrosini, who has been atrocious this season.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Cotes wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:
Cotes wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Cotes wrote:

Thiago is over hyped!

Then what is a defender who has won best defender of the league 3 consecutive times?
Also...let me make u know

Lol see my previous edit to that post guy
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:26 pm

Milan31 wrote:
Ganso wrote:damn,that ref decision could change the match
BIG TIME! I cannot believe he didn't "see" that, he was lined right up with the goal! Juve Evil or Very Mad

Calciopoli again? :lol!: J/k
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Tigole wrote:
Milan31 wrote:

tell me if i am wrong, that having emanuelson was much better than ambrosini because ambrosini caused more mistake than comfort...

70 mins.. stilll 20 mins to play..

playing with 4 DMs

gave juve liscence to attack with everything they have got...

a resemeblence of real madrid defending with 10 men with only ronaldo to attack...

yes our bench was limited but then ... emanuelson was doing just fine... if anybody should have left it was muntari.. or even if nocerino and van bommel played superb making way for 1 DM for another was right without hurting the balance of defense and counterattack

how is it possible to take advantage of counterattack with 4 DMs...

im so sorry mate if my objectiion doesnt do justice for allegri

but im terribly disappointed with allegri tonight

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamor Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Nice match, Matri scored a great gol, but Muntari's one was absolutely regular.
Zamor
Zamor
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:31 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Milan31 wrote:

tell me if i am wrong, that having emanuelson was much better than ambrosini because ambrosini caused more mistake than comfort...

playing with 4 DMs

a resemeblence of real madrid defending with 10 men with only ronaldo to attack...

yes our bench was limited but then ... emanuelson was doing just fine... if anybody should have left it was muntari.. or even if nocerino and van bommel played superb making way for 1 DM for another was right without hurting the balance of defense and counterattack

The thing is Emanuelson was so tired he could barely run. Allegri had to change him or we would be playing with 10 men. As I said, he had no one else in the bench.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:33 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:Well, in summary:

- It was an exciting game
- Referees are still god awful
- Goal line technology must be implemented
- Milan were the far better side (aside from maybe 10-15 minutes) and deserved the win without a doubt.
- Chiellini is such an incredible douche, it physically hurts me that he's Italy's starting CB
- The scudetto race is still very open. Hopefully the refereeing in this game doesn't decide the title.

Also, special mention to Robinho, MVB, and Mexes who dominated today. Watching Binho toy with Juve's players was quite the sight.

Thats the thing with this current Juve side though, they never seem to concede a lot of goals even when being outplayed, and just never lie down, and grind out results and performances...

Tigole wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
Tigole wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 4 417288_371703866187879_210266068998327_1317073_1417499704_n

The ref destroyed the game compensating taking 2 goals off the teams and ruined the long awaited Italin derby instead of making it glorious and famous.

Bravo reffs

great game guys

Unfortunately, you can't say that your disallowed goal makes up for the one we didn't get. It never works like that.

If we would have been 2-0 up we probably would have scored another in your desperation to get a goal, but the truth is we will never know what would have happened next.

Lastly, I hope Vidal gets a 3 match ban minimum for what he did. It was far worse that Ibra's foul and had no intention of playing the ball.

And Mexes? Punching Borriello in the kidney surely shouldn't go unpunished? After all, it was just as bad as Ibra's slap.

I hope this doesn't become forgotten...

You are absolutely right. I acknowledge my mistake as I knew I was missing something. Mexes deserves the same ban as Vidal.

I think Pepe made an almost identical tackle afterwards and only got a yellow, the ref didnt have the guts to send 2 off eco smile

Cotes wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:
Cotes wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Cotes wrote:

Thiago is over hyped!

Then what is a defender who has won best defender of the league 3 consecutive times (2008,2009,2010)?

Really? Whats the name of the awards? I wanna check it out, thx.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Tigole wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Milan31 wrote:

playing with 4 DMs

The thing is Emanuelson was so tired he could barely run. Allegri had to change him or we would be playing with 10 men. As I said, he had no one else in the bench.

so was everyone mate...

muntari was walking at one point... walking...

thats why i thought el sharawwy all the running ragged... robinho as well.. running for nothing in second half when emanuelson was asked to leave..

had muntari came to bench... atleast ... ok emanuelson can stay in attack without having to run too much in defence, with ambrosini solely defending...

he came to attack as well ambrosini but lost ball in counterattack... chain of events that let to goal..

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:38 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Tigole wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Milan31 wrote:

playing with 4 DMs

so was everyone mate...

thats why i thought el sharawwy all the running ragged... robinho as well.. running for nothing in second half when emanuelson was asked to leave..

had muntari came to bench... atleast ... ok emanuelson can stay in attack without having to run too much in defence, with ambrosini solely defending...

he came to attack as well ambrosini but lost ball in counterattack... chain of events that let to goal..

I know what you mean, but what happened is in the past. Hopefully, we can recover our injured players, and I hope this match doesn't decide the scudetto as it will only create polemic.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:40 pm

injury, lack of bench depth tonight might have hurt but it hurt me more when allegri threw this game in 70 mins by bringing allegri...

well i accept neg reps lol for my comments then

but i refuse to make excuse that we drew because of lack of bench depth... tonight...

im confident we would have won this game had with stuck with our status quo of first half...

maybe calm players a bit asking them to think of a balance when to attack with to defend utilize energy wisely..

because after ambrosini came.. i thought el sharawwy presence running was pointless.. poor robinho had to runn run runn for himself

ok defensively no choice for allegri maybe but to bring ambro but i have to say he caused more more big problems in defense than bringing security and comfort

lets not forget it was ambrosini who lost ball in counterattack so many times which let to juve counteattack then antonini made a mess then pepe got the ball crossed and matri put the ball in...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Tigole wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Tigole wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Milan31 wrote:

playing with 4 DMs

so was everyone mate...

I know what you mean, but what happened is in the past. Hopefully, we can recover our injured players, and I hope this match doesn't decide the scudetto as it will only create polemic.

thanks for encouragement mate.. appreciate it... i hope to forget this weekend matchday and mve on..

ur right .. we gotta get our players back from injury... whatever happened happened...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:42 pm

emanuelson was crap in this match...his decision making blows my mind
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:43 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:Well, in summary:

- It was an exciting game
- Referees are still god awful
- Goal line technology must be implemented
- Milan were the far better side (aside from maybe 10-15 minutes) and deserved the win without a doubt.
- Chiellini is such an incredible douche, it physically hurts me that he's Italy's starting CB
- The scudetto race is still very open. Hopefully the refereeing in this game doesn't decide the title.

Also, special mention to Robinho, MVB, and Mexes who dominated today. Watching Binho toy with Juve's players was quite the sight.

Thats the thing with this current Juve side though, they never seem to concede a lot of goals even when being outplayed, and just never lie down, and grind out results and performances...

Tigole wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
Tigole wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 4 417288_371703866187879_210266068998327_1317073_1417499704_n

The ref destroyed the game compensating taking 2 goals off the teams and ruined the long awaited Italin derby instead of making it glorious and famous.

Bravo reffs

great game guys

Unfortunately, you can't say that your disallowed goal makes up for the one we didn't get. It never works like that.

If we would have been 2-0 up we probably would have scored another in your desperation to get a goal, but the truth is we will never know what would have happened next.

Lastly, I hope Vidal gets a 3 match ban minimum for what he did. It was far worse that Ibra's foul and had no intention of playing the ball.

And Mexes? Punching Borriello in the kidney surely shouldn't go unpunished? After all, it was just as bad as Ibra's slap.

I hope this doesn't become forgotten...

You are absolutely right. I acknowledge my mistake as I knew I was missing something. Mexes deserves the same ban as Vidal.

I think Pepe made an almost identical tackle afterwards and only got a yellow, the ref didnt have the guts to send 2 off eco smile

Cotes wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:
Cotes wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Cotes wrote:

Thiago is over hyped!

Really? Whats the name of the awards? I wanna check it out, thx.

Oscar del Calcio
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:50 pm

ok i forgive allegri... for all the good things he has done so far given grave injury situation we have...

he still got my respect

yes he has pissssssssssssssed me off big time lol tonight but well i would appreciate u guys more

lol

lucky allegri...im forgiving him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:04 pm

im betting our friend fadi's thoughts is gone armaggeddon mode...

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:28 am

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:First of all i hope for good game and clean one without suspicious goals,penalties,red cards,offsides etc. But i have a feeling that Tagliavento will f uck up the game

As I wrote it . He fcked up big
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next