M99
Potential
shamr9pato
vu
Ganso
40 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:07 am

Lynx100 wrote:
baresi wrote:just lol @ juve fans comparing Muntaris' disallowed goal to Matris' the game at 2-0 would have been officially over.

Anyway nice game, still in Italy will be leaving in the morning will post pictures, and a new experience to share with all.

Arsenal 5 - 2 Tottenham yesterday
(after tottenham being 2-0 up after 34mins)

Dont get ahead of yourself. You have absolutely no idea what wouldve happened. No way to predict. Pull your head out of the sand..

Milan were the better side for 65+ mins. Still doesnt mean they deserve to win. You need to be the better for 90+mins to claim that.

Oh and btw - All in all - Thiago Silva > Chiellini no doubt. and thats coming from a Juve man. Doesnt change the fact that Chiellini is world class.

And whoever said we are LUCKY to have bonucci - hasnt got a flipping clue what hes talking about. Bonucci is not Juve material. He belongs in a provincial or mid-table team. Im thankful whenever hes left on the bench.

I think, Marchisio is a better overall player than Nocerino but honestly speaking, theres not much seperating them. If you ignore the early season form - right NOW Id take Nocerino over Marchisio. Nocerino is fantastic ever since he was in our primavera. He only difference now, is that he has his confidence back and is able to show hes potential. Hes just awesome.

could have gone either way, what fans from both side agree is the fact taht referee absolutely SUCKED!

atm publicly the relationship between juve and milan has been ruined a bit because of that game. and its referee who messed up things.

Back to top Go down

MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion

Post by Arquitecto Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:16 am

I don’t want to discuss the goal; I don’t want to discuss goal line technology, or any of that nonsense. Instead I want to focus on what was an incredible football match and even upon a second viewing this morning, I found even more interesting and intriguing. The first half proceedings were clearly dominated by Milan, Allegri made some smart tactical choices and it allowed Milan to exploit Conte’s brazen decision to play three at the back away from home. Milan’s key to success the absolute incredible work rate of my Man of the Match, Robinho. Nocerino’s goal, a testament to Robinho’s pressure on the ball, while his off the ball runs and jack in the box appearances left the Juventus in fits. His touches were almost always positive and his incisive running and combinations with Urby were incredible.

To his credit even Emanuelson seems to continually improve with each and every minute on the pitch. His role as a CAM today was not spectacular, instead it was industrious and workman. His positioning made it difficult for Pirlo to be effective, and Milan’s possession in the first half meant that they saw little of the ball in the midfield, losing the ever important midfield battle. Nocerino was once again in stellar form, chasing down everything and making great runs. While Muntari continued to serve his detractors heaping plates of humble pie, while today I prepare a little dish called Roast Duck, it will be served here all week long, at 35M a plate. Robinho was by far the better man, and never before have I witness a striker see so little of the ball, injury or not he has no place left in this team. Credit must also be given in defense, 9 players tracked back for Milan and kept impeccable shape and even when Juve did breakthrough it was Mexes, Silva and Antonini who were stout time and time again.

In the second half Conte did what any Coach should do, he recognized his error and adapted. He played four at the back, helping to neutralize Milan’s attack more effectively, but more importantly it allowed Juventus an extra body at the back meaning it was easier to play the ball out of pressure and build some possession. Up until the Juventus goal, Milan continued to dominate the midfield but the tempo of the match began to favor Juventus. Allegri morphed into a 4-4-2 more or less, removing Urby for Ambro in the 72nd, his second sub after removing an ineffective Pato at half time (a waste in and of itself), to lock down the midfield, but it proved too good to be true. As Matri broke through in the 83 minute on a very fortune goal, a collection of marking issues combined with a great run, gave Juventus the equalizer. A demoralizing goal and one that surely was not expected as outside of a few minutes in the second half Milan were the better team on the day.
At the end of the day, Milan was simply the better team, but that does not always guarantee the result. As mentioned earlier, referees and their errors are part of the game so we should take the high road, unlike our opponent. Milan exposed their weakness, they exposed their 3-5-2, and instead of calling a spade a spade they are doing what irrational and illogical teams do, they make excuses. Milan fans should praise Allegri, especially the ones who had given up hope, and praise the players you turned your back on as well. With the beauty of all this being that we have a trip to Turin coming up, something we can all be excited about, but more importantly we have something else. Confidence, we know our team excelled, while they showed weakness, we know what is left to be done, WIN, while they have to always watch their backs.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by ShevaDani Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:36 am

the linesmen with the millions he get from juventus,he will live one happy life.juve mafia is back.FUC-K italian championship,anyway its bribed by juve.lets focus only on CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.EVERY YEAR.At least there, those thiefs cant bribe nobody.
ShevaDani
ShevaDani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:47 am

I haven't had a chance to watch the match yet, though I'll probably have time in the next few days, so hopefully when I do I'll be able to provide some fairly objective commentary given that I won't be burdened by the incredulity and frustration of watching the mistakes unfold in a live situation, however I'll be hard pressed to top Arq's post I'm sure, calm and informative, great post my friend.

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:15 am

great post by Arq, which has convinced me to watch game again with more analysis,

Milan were robbed by corrupt officiating, and Juve fans are hilarious comedians with their jokes of blinded grandeur or mental patients that should be locked in an asylum with there outrageous and crazy claims (which I can't be bothered to be engaged in)

Now its time to focus and keeping the lead of the Scudetto to right the wrongs of yesterday
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:46 am

BigBoban wrote:great post by Arq, which has convinced me to watch game again with more analysis,

Milan were robbed by corrupt officiating, and Juve fans are hilarious comedians with their jokes of blinded grandeur or mental patients that should be locked in an asylum with there outrageous and crazy claims (which I can't be bothered to be engaged in)

Now its time to focus and keeping the lead of the Scudetto to right the wrongs of yesterday
Crazy claims? You mean the video evidences of Muntari and Mexes box fights, or Matri's perfectly legit goal? Not sure what you are talking about Get over it, both teams were robbed, terrible refereeing, there was a pretty normal discussion until you sh*theads appeared here.

ShevaDani wrote:the linesmen with the millions he get from juventus,he will live one happy life.juve mafia is back.FUC-K italian championship,anyway its bribed by juve.lets focus only on CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.EVERY YEAR.At least there, those thiefs cant bribe nobody.
Same goes for you. Damn hilarious, you guys are so pathetic and ignorant, can't see anything else but the Muntari goal incident. I shouldn't even bother replying, but you just reached a whole new level of stupidity. (and you saying that, but I gotta remember you Milan were punished also back in the day Smile)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:57 am

I too missed the game but will probably get a chance to see it today or tomorrow until then,i won't comment about any of the incidents in the game.

Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:00 pm

The game was long enough ago that I think both sides can agree to stop complaining about it, there's no point crying over spilt milk, the result is not going to change so let's focus on what we can do, which is win our next game and the game after that.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:05 pm

I don't understand though.. so much disrespect towards both set of fans. Its actually very disappointing to witness.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Truth is Referees were pure crap and let the game go out of their hands, they frikkin ruined the game .Lets just forget about that nightmare of a game. Plus,Scudetto is not done yet 13 games left,and if we keep playing the way weve been playing lately we can win it. smoking
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I don’t want to discuss the goal; I don’t want to discuss goal line technology, or any of that nonsense. Instead I want to focus on what was an incredible football match and even upon a second viewing this morning, I found even more interesting and intriguing. The first half proceedings were clearly dominated by Milan, Allegri made some smart tactical choices and it allowed Milan to exploit Conte’s brazen decision to play three at the back away from home. Milan’s key to success the absolute incredible work rate of my Man of the Match, Robinho. Nocerino’s goal, a testament to Robinho’s pressure on the ball, while his off the ball runs and jack in the box appearances left the Juventus in fits. His touches were almost always positive and his incisive running and combinations with Urby were incredible.

To his credit even Emanuelson seems to continually improve with each and every minute on the pitch. His role as a CAM today was not spectacular, instead it was industrious and workman. His positioning made it difficult for Pirlo to be effective, and Milan’s possession in the first half meant that they saw little of the ball in the midfield, losing the ever important midfield battle. Nocerino was once again in stellar form, chasing down everything and making great runs. While Muntari continued to serve his detractors heaping plates of humble pie, while today I prepare a little dish called Roast Duck, it will be served here all week long, at 35M a plate. Robinho was by far the better man, and never before have I witness a striker see so little of the ball, injury or not he has no place left in this team. Credit must also be given in defense, 9 players tracked back for Milan and kept impeccable shape and even when Juve did breakthrough it was Mexes, Silva and Antonini who were stout time and time again.

In the second half Conte did what any Coach should do, he recognized his error and adapted. He played four at the back, helping to neutralize Milan’s attack more effectively, but more importantly it allowed Juventus an extra body at the back meaning it was easier to play the ball out of pressure and build some possession. Up until the Juventus goal, Milan continued to dominate the midfield but the tempo of the match began to favor Juventus. Allegri morphed into a 4-4-2 more or less, removing Urby for Ambro in the 72nd, his second sub after removing an ineffective Pato at half time (a waste in and of itself), to lock down the midfield, but it proved too good to be true. As Matri broke through in the 83 minute on a very fortune goal, a collection of marking issues combined with a great run, gave Juventus the equalizer. A demoralizing goal and one that surely was not expected as outside of a few minutes in the second half Milan were the better team on the day.
At the end of the day, Milan was simply the better team, but that does not always guarantee the result. As mentioned earlier, referees and their errors are part of the game so we should take the high road, unlike our opponent. Milan exposed their weakness, they exposed their 3-5-2, and instead of calling a spade a spade they are doing what irrational and illogical teams do, they make excuses. Milan fans should praise Allegri, especially the ones who had given up hope, and praise the players you turned your back on as well. With the beauty of all this being that we have a trip to Turin coming up, something we can all be excited about, but more importantly we have something else. Confidence, we know our team excelled, while they showed weakness, we know what is left to be done, WIN, while they have to always watch their backs.

Amazing post mate. Calmed me down and is a very good overview of the game as whole. +1.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I don’t want to discuss the goal; I don’t want to discuss goal line technology, or any of that nonsense. Instead I want to focus on what was an incredible football match and even upon a second viewing this morning, I found even more interesting and intriguing. The first half proceedings were clearly dominated by Milan, Allegri made some smart tactical choices and it allowed Milan to exploit Conte’s brazen decision to play three at the back away from home. Milan’s key to success the absolute incredible work rate of my Man of the Match, Robinho. Nocerino’s goal, a testament to Robinho’s pressure on the ball, while his off the ball runs and jack in the box appearances left the Juventus in fits. His touches were almost always positive and his incisive running and combinations with Urby were incredible.

Good post, but this is not the first place i am seeing it. Both Arq and i know where it is copied from.

I will mention the source if needed :mental:
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:07 pm

Nomad wrote:

Good post, but this is not the first place i am seeing it. Both Arq and i know where it is copied from.

Shocked
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Nomad wrote:

Suspect
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:40 pm

http://acmilan.theoffside.com/seria-a/milan-1-juventus-1-2.html

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:47 pm

:vagi:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Arq is Gianfranco ? hmm

If so great to see him writing up blogs cuz its usually a pleasure to read his comments/thoughts Smile
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:57 pm

I cannot watch a game of Juventus.. Unless they are losing ofcourse. Watching Juventus is just irritating.. There is always controversy , there are always favours going towards Juventus.. I have seen this crap for over 15 years and it is sickening.. Now I'm not a Milanista , but it is not the first time they have been robbed by Juventus. I expect more controversy to follow in the coming months of Serie A.
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:35 pm

delaurentishotz wrote:I cannot watch a game of Juventus.. Unless they are losing ofcourse. Watching Juventus is just irritating.. There is always controversy , there are always favours going towards Juventus.. I have seen this crap for over 15 years and it is sickening.. Now I'm not a Milanista , but it is not the first time they have been robbed by Juventus. I expect more controversy to follow in the coming months of Serie A.
Laughing

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBoban Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:23 am

Nevertheless I want MIlan win the Scudetto and for Juve to remain undefeated, that would be an an ironic justice,
BigBoban
BigBoban
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Aquitecto: Discovered or fraud?!? Suspect

delaurentishotz wrote:I cannot watch a game of Juventus.. Unless they are losing ofcourse. Watching Juventus is just irritating.. There is always controversy , there are always favours going towards Juventus.. I have seen this crap for over 15 years and it is sickening.. Now I'm not a Milanista , but it is not the first time they have been robbed by Juventus. I expect more controversy to follow in the coming months of Serie A.

LOL. I can tell you obviously havent been watching any Juve games this season.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:40 pm

MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 6 3732984984 MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 6 3732984984 MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 6 3732984984 MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 6 3732984984 MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 6 3732984984 MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 6 3732984984 MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 6 3732984984 MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 6 3732984984 MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 6 3732984984 MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 6 3732984984 MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 6 3732984984 MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 6 3732984984 MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 6 3732984984 MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 6 3732984984
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Aquitecto: Discovered or fraud?!? Suspect

Speak up brohan.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ShevaDani Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:02 pm

M-E-R-D-A juve
ShevaDani
ShevaDani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:51 pm

ShevaDani wrote:M-E-R-D-A juve

good explanation video but i think we should also leave this behind and look forward.

we have been punished anyway with no goals given, we lost valuable points, players banned, staffs reprimanded.
our club have accepted this, we have faced this bitter reality. we move on.

even after all the consequences we have faced, i would be very surprised if juve fans are still not happy still not satisfied.

we are punished so our players and club have accepted this.

game is political, its biased i wont be surprised if we will get scrunitized more when we are labellbed and seen has bad guys in spotlight lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:00 pm

ShevaDani wrote:M-E-R-D-A juve
fail...
Seedorf handle the ball in the box also plus Boateng's diving
Milan is getting a similar treatment from the refs.
plus all the penalties Milan converted
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next