M99
Potential
shamr9pato
vu
Ganso
40 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion

Post by nichabr Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:46 pm

i dont mind this result....milan were far superior and thats what matters and it will show in the remainder of the season.

Last edited by nichabr on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:46 pm

MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 3 417288_371703866187879_210266068998327_1317073_1417499704_n

The ref destroyed the game compensating taking 2 goals off the teams and ruined the long awaited Italin derby instead of making it glorious and famous. But muntari's goal would have affected the game

Bravo reffs

great game guys

Last edited by DeviAngel on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:46 pm

Milan31 wrote:Ridiculous, I am really speechless. Absolute dog sh*t!!! We had this game 2-0 and it would have been over. JuBe is still going to complain after this, watch!

Thats funny because youre complaining right now lol
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:48 pm

DeviAngel wrote:MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 3 417288_371703866187879_210266068998327_1317073_1417499704_n

The ref destroyed the game compensating taking 2 goals off the teams and ruined the long awaited Italin derby instead of making it glorious and famous.

Bravo reffs

great game guys

juve didnt get robbed...matri was offside...its not like the ball clear went over the line the 4th official clearly in line doesn't even call it correctly.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Well, in summary:

- It was an exciting game
- Referees are still god awful
- Goal line technology must be implemented
- Milan were the far better side (aside from maybe 10-15 minutes) and deserved the win without a doubt.
- Chiellini is such an incredible douche, it physically hurts me that he's Italy's starting CB
- The scudetto race is still very open. Hopefully the refereeing in this game doesn't decide the title.

Also, special mention to Robinho, MVB, and Mexes who dominated today. Watching Binho toy with Juve's players was quite the sight.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Ganso wrote:bs,should be 2-1
Should have been 2-2
Matri wasn't offside the first call by the ref.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:52 pm

DeviAngel wrote:MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion - Page 3 417288_371703866187879_210266068998327_1317073_1417499704_n

The ref destroyed the game compensating taking 2 goals off the teams and ruined the long awaited Italin derby instead of making it glorious and famous.

Bravo reffs

great game guys

Unfortunately, you can't say that your disallowed goal makes up for the one we didn't get. It never works like that.

If we would have been 2-0 up we probably would have scored another in your desperation to get a goal, but the truth is we will never know what would have happened next.

Lastly, I hope Vidal gets a 3 match ban minimum for what he did. It was far worse that Ibra's foul and had no intention of playing the ball.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:52 pm

Why is Chiellini a douche?
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:53 pm

clear offside
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:54 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Why is Chiellini a douche?
because he's better than Silva obviously
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Ganso wrote:clear offside
How is that offside?
Matri is the player between the 2 milan defenders
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Ganso wrote:clear offside

lol the player in offside was Quagliarella not Matri lol the ball was passed to matri

Tigole wrote:

Bravo reffs

great game guys

Unfortunately, you can't say that your disallowed goal makes up for the one we didn't get. It never works like that.

If we would have been 2-0 up we probably would have scored another in your desperation to get a goal, but the truth is we will never know what would have happened next.

Lastly, I hope Vidal gets a 3 match ban minimum for what he did. It was far worse that Ibra's foul and had no intention of playing the ball.

read my post good bro
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Cotes wrote:

Please stop blabbering. Chiellini is not better than TS.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Cotes wrote:
Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Tigole wrote:
Cotes wrote:

LMAO

Chiellini is better at CB and LB than TS is in general
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:59 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Cotes wrote:

LMAO

:lol!:
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:01 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Cotes wrote:

LMAO

Believe what you want to believe...
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:03 pm

lmao,look what a draw does to these guys
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:03 pm

pissed of with allegri

while i fully appreciate great job he had done so far but this game ...

second half allegri messed up big time!! i mean reallly big time! how can he mes up so bad

before i vent my anger on allgri, i apologize to u all, if ur not happy with my opinion, and i would ask for ur permission for my thoughts on why i m so pissed off with allegri tonight... sorry ..

ok we werent spectacular but really solid in a first half, created chances defended well as a team, attacked well as a team. maybe pato was only the one who didnt do much but he just is coming from injury so its ok

i was so excited for second half because el sharawwy came. everything was fine until 70 mins... emanuelson for ambrosini????? what the heck is that... what the hell..

get muntari out for f... sake.. excuse me for language

ya emaneulson was tired maybe, but he was doing hell of a job upfront in attack as well as defending.

3 DMs not enough 4 DMs... that is absolutely disgusting

kind of reminded me of real madrid game (with respect to real madrid fans not insulting u guys but just for reference) just like real madrid game.. we have 10 f... kin players defending... and only either robinho or el sharawwy have to get everything done upfront ...

ok i get the idea to defend the lead, or perhaps to defend against juve team who were constantly attacking with many players, forward misfield.. but how can allegri be so stupid... in 70 mins??? what the f... was allegri thinking... still 70 miins he goes all men defending... if it was like 85 mins 90 mins sure.. i would accept this idea... but still 20 mins plus extra time to play... what the helll what was that.. i would very much like allegri explanation for that;o just make our team become like a novara team defending with 10 men! that was gutless that was pathetic decision ever!!
absolutely joke! because of over defensive setup it was just as giving liscence to attack freely for all juve players to come forward. then guys like antonini made absoltuely joke out of him... it was from his initial mistake that eventually made jvue score goal... antonini was absolutely terrible in second half

and ambrosini was absolutely horrible. maybe he was brought to solely defend.. but he gave so much ball away more than defending... gave juve players more confidence

as for nocerino van bommel abate mexes silva emanuelson robinho el sharawwy it was a big ask... really a big ask... as soon as allgri wants his players all to defend and not play our own game... that wa a joke
because as far as im concerned we were doing reasonably well and comfortablle in first half

that muntari... omg how can he be so idiotic... yes he plays good game but man he risked rred.. in around 80mins... and so many risky tackles

i will bet u guys... muntari will eventually at one point going to cost us game, as much as he may contribute in winning game ... really.... im so assured looking by his play..

i cant really even believe it... 70 min gutless decision of allegri

not taking away anything from allegri the fact that wonderful job he was done given so many injuries.. but this game was gutless.. absolutely horrendous... a pure resemblence of game when morunho asked 10 men to defend against barca and ronaldo having to run all over the pitch to attack... it was same for robinho and el sharawwy... a big ask for them... im proud of players disgusted with allegri tonight sorry to say this my fellow friends.. sorry allegri u disappointed me tonight

we could have won... by the play he had in first half...

ok.. we shhould have got goal.. but also matri should have got goal. .but we could have won... had we kept our status quo... of first half..

im so disappointed.... juve are obviously happy because they are undefeated...

Last edited by JespSwe on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Tigole wrote:

Bravo reffs

great game guys

And Mexes? Punching Borriello in the kidney surely shouldn't go unpunished? After all, it was just as bad as Ibra's slap.

I hope this doesn't become forgotten...
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigole Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:06 pm

7amood11 wrote:
Tigole wrote:

Bravo reffs

great game guys

And Mexes? Punching Borriello in the kidney surely shouldn't go unpunished? After all, it was just as bad as Ibra's slap.

I hope this doesn't become forgotten...

You are absolutely right. I acknowledge my mistake as I knew I was missing something. Mexes deserves the same ban as Vidal.
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Tigole wrote:
Cotes wrote:

Thiago is over hyped!
& to prove that...we will see who win best defender this season in Serie A!
because I know if u look at the stats...Chiellini made more interceptions,clearance,slide tackles & cover more ground with the ball than Silva...
I could say score more goals in Serie A...but that's not the objective of a CB & both are on 2 overall
But before u think I'm trolling or blabbering
It's a good comparison...both are 27 & great WORLD CLASS CB's!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:11 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Cotes wrote:

LMAO

Yeah, that's why :coffee:

Or maybe it's because he's an overrated brute that spends most of his game time smashing players and shit-talking. No...that can't be it...it's definitely because he's 'better' (lol) than TS and I find that upsetting scratch
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Chiellini has to play once a week and has much more cover than Silva.TS has to deal with fecking antonini and muntari.and Silva is responsible for what,1 goal this season(today)?

Last edited by Ganso on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Cotes wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Cotes wrote:

Thiago is over hyped!
& to prove that...we will see who win best defender this season in Serie A!
because I know if u look at the stats...Chiellini made more interceptions,clearance,slide tackles & cover more ground with the ball than Silva...
I could say score more goals in Serie A...but that's not the objective of a CB & both are on 2 overall
But before u think I'm trolling or blabbering
It's a good comparison...both are 27 & great WORLD CLASS CB's!

Chiellini isn't world class mate

EDIT: I'm just trolling though, he's actually pretty good and stuff...still kind of a douche but who am I to judge considering Milan is full of douches these days.

Last edited by Cookie Monster on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:14 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
Tigole wrote:
Cotes wrote:

LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, woo that was a good one. Keep em' coming.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next