M99
Potential
shamr9pato
vu
Ganso
40 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion Empty MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion

Post by Ganso Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:53 pm

Match of the season..i wont say must win,but must NOT lose.

Ibra appeal has been denied according to some italian sources,will come out on the news soon

btw,Tagliavento has refereed ten games this season: 4 red cards, 52 yellow cards and 6 penalties..

This is going to be frickin crazy
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion Empty Re: MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion

Post by vu Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:05 pm

i say its a MUST win... juve are still undefeated this season, ffs! if we wont defeat them, then who will? also, a defeat would be a huge moral blow for them and there couldnt be a better time to cause them a defeat then just ahead of a bunch of difficult fixtures that they have in march.

im not sure how well line up though, with so many uncertainties. but as it stands right now, well be without ibra, boateng and aquilani. but pato and nesta should be available and i hope both start. our midfield is still plagued with injuries so i dont expect any changes there, but i prefer not seeing muntari start.
itll be a tough match, pato & robinho will have a tough task vs chiellini etc. and vidal returning for juve wont make it easier.

i hope we win somehow... a penalty from a dive, an off-side goal an own-goal from bonucci... i dont care how ugly we win, just a win please.

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion Empty Re: MILAN VS juventus pre/post match discussion

Post by shamr9pato Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:08 pm

aahhh..
----------------------abbiati
abate---nesta/mexes--TS-----mesbah
---------------------MVB
-emanuelson/aqua--------noccerino
-------------KPB/robson/emanu
-----------el shaarawy--pato
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:14 pm

-Urby--MVB--Nocerino
-------Robinho--------
---Pato--------SES-----
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:44 pm

We can't play Robinho, Pato and SES at the same time. we require a PHYSICAL striker to relieve pressure of second strikers.

BTW. I don't want to play Pato from the start he hasn't played in a while and we don't know his form.

Urby--MVB--Nocerino
-------Robinho--------
---Maxi--------SES-----
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:49 pm

maxi isnt physical....I really dont want Maxi to start,Barzagli and Chiellini will eat him alive.We need our smartest and most flair-ish strikers against them
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Ganso wrote:maxi isnt physical....I really dont want Maxi to start,Barzagli and Chiellini will eat him alive.We need our smartest and most flair-ish strikers against them

I kind of disagree on this, Pato made a shocking comeback against Arsenal... missing two sitters. I am not sure if we should give him his starter spot back.

Maxi is physical plus his stamina, I'd rather have in-form Maxi than Pato who we are not sure of his form. And we can still use Pato is a super sub.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:31 pm

We'll see how he does,Im sure Allegri will start Pato
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Ibra appeal officially rejected Evil or Very Mad
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:46 pm

This is a huge game. I don't think it is a MUST win, the season is still long, but a win will definitely be a huge blow to Juve.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:02 pm

First of all i hope for good game and clean one without suspicious goals,penalties,red cards,offsides etc. But i have a feeling that Tagliavento will f uck up the game
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Tagliavento. No

Well, it should be a great game. More or less a must not lose type of game for both teams in terms of the scudetto.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:22 am

Good luck, you will need it...and yes another Juve fan geting greedy because he is proud of his team under any circunstance.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:48 am

Hopefully we can dominate possession and play a pressing game. Last time only some late strikes from Marchisio separated the teams, so I think it is crucial that we keep concentration for the full 90 and play at least 1 DM, if not 2. Pressing will be crucial. Pirlo is in form, but Milan fans know only too well that he needs lots of time to work his magic. If we shut him out of the game, half of our work is done. Juve's strikers can be quite wasteful at times, but we will need to be on guard for those long precision balls over the defence. Nevertheless, playing a high line of defence is not a bad idea though as Juve's strikers are not fast. Also, a high line will help with the pressing strategy.

This will be our likely line-up:

Abbiati

Abate----Mexes--T. Silva----Antonini

Emanuelson-van Bommel-Nocerino

Boateng

Robinho----Pato

GK, RB, LCB, LCM, TQ: Abbiati, Abate, Silva, Nocerino and Boateng are all undisputed starters in their positions.

RCB: Mexes will likely get the nod over Nesta as the latter is taking a while to recover from injury and is not at full fitness. I don't think that Mexes would get the start over Nesta on form and certainly not on skill.

LB: Antonini is rotated with Mesbah by Allegri. Antonini's recent performances have been decent, but not as promising as Mesbah's displays. Mesbah played last game, so I think Antonini will start v Juve. Furthermore, Antonini was picked over the Algerian for the Arsenal game and seems to have earned Allegri's trust to start over Zambrotta in the big games. Zambrotta is now 3rd choice.

CDM: van Bommel will start despite being rested and replaced by Muntari last game. Although Muntari scored, the defensive discipline and distribution provided by the Dutchman is what Allegri will prefer.

RCM: Emanuelson is the most likely starter over Ambrosini. Although Max shows a tendency to pick the most experienced player, Emanuelson had a good game against Cesena, scoring his first Milan goal. Ambrosini will sit on the bench. This is the most dubious of my selections as it depends on Boateng's fitness. If Boateng is unavailable, expect Ambrosini to start in this position and Emanuelson to play trequartista.

ST #1: Robinho is in form, having scored 3 goals in the last 2 games.

ST #2: Ibra is banned. Inzaghi cannot last the entire game and may come on as an impact sub. This leaves three possible options: El Shaarawy, Pato or Maxi Lopez. Lopez performed well in his cameo role against Udinese, hence Allegri might opt to wait until the second half to bring him on. I'm not sure whether starting last game improves Lopez' chances of starting v Juve, with no goals or assists against Cesena. Allegri will select the more experienced Pato over SES if it comes down to a choice between the two. Despite Pato's poor form, he has a reputation for rising to an occasion (going out with a board member has to count for something too Laughing).

---

Twisted Evil FORZA MILAN!!! Twisted Evil
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:14 am

Very nice write-up Forza, though Ambrosini rested Van Bommel last match, though Muntari tucked in and took up quite a deep position at LCM to allow Mesbah to press forward so often during the first half, a tactical adjustment which may appeal to Allegri if Mesbah is capable of keeping Lichsteiner's hands full and curbing his ability to bomb forward at will.

I agree that if Boateng is unavailable we'll likely see the somewhat ugly trio of Ambro-MVB-Nocerino in midfield which is very unappealing, certainly at home. Ambrosini has performed well in his past few games in Van Bommel's position, however at RCM he inhibits our ability to push up that flank.

If Boateng doesn't start then I'm hoping that at least at some point we'll see SES, Pato and Robinho on at some stage, even if I doubt that Allegri would persist with such a line-up for more than fifteen minutes if we were behind. It would be an interesting line-up to observe in the second half if we're unable to break the deadlock before then.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 am

I agree with all of your points there.

One thing to add is that scoring first will be crucial. To get a result we are going to have to make Juve chase the game and impose our tempo. An early goal will settle the nerves and give us greater control over the flow of the match.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:14 pm

This is the probable line up according to sky

-------------------------Abbiati
Abate----------Mexes----------Silva----------Mesbah

-----------------------Van Bommel
------------Nocerino--------------------Muntari

--------------------------Urby
---------------Robinho---------Pato
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:47 pm

urby as 10 No

at least mesbah is playing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:50 am

Nesta is OK to play apparently, Boateng is out though.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:01 am

as things stand right now
-----------------------abbiati
abate---nesta/mexes---thiago-----antonini/mesbah

------------------------MVB
-------muntari-------------------noccerino
--------------------emanuelson
------------pato-------------------robinho
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:35 pm

im hoping pato plays his best game tonight. its been a while we havent seen the best of pato yet this season ... cmon pato! also hoping to see el sharawwy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:37 pm

and well done to pirlo so far what a champion though hoping he plays not so good against us lol, nevertheless always respect and love for him

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Juventus to lose badly, mark my words.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Probable Milan's lineup according to Goal.com

Roma
Antonini Nesta Ely Taiwo
Gattuso MVB De Sciligio
Boateng
Cassano Comi

In Goal.com we trust :coffee:
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Potential wrote:Juventus to lose badly, mark my words.

Want to put a wager on that?
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next