honestly, why are they calling them the best in the world?

+9
MattW180
vivabarca38
FennecFox7
Aensensen
Pedram
McAgger
Rebaño Sagrado
Die Borussen
Baraa
13 posters

Go down

honestly, why are they calling them the best in the world? Empty honestly, why are they calling them the best in the world?

Post by Baraa Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:54 pm

they cant even win away!
the best team in the world cant be 10 points behind right?
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

honestly, why are they calling them the best in the world? Empty Re: honestly, why are they calling them the best in the world?

Post by Die Borussen Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:02 pm

well they have injuries Razz

but you cant really define the best atm.. how would you? considering what? la liga "weak" games? leats wait till the end of the season.. until then they r the best cause of their achieves last season ( la liga + CL )

hala madrid !

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

honestly, why are they calling them the best in the world? Empty Re: honestly, why are they calling them the best in the world?

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Because they would still beat us in a head to head match.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:17 pm

it's all mental with us against Barca. They're not better than us, we get into this terrified mental state that they are better than us and play like a bunch of sissies. In the last game we showed the whole world they're not better than us, because the team didn't play pussies but they went out there and played like men.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Because they play Tiki Taka.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Messiakanino wrote:it's all mental with us against Barca. They're not better than us, we get into this terrified mental state that they are better than us and play like a bunch of sissies. In the last game we showed the whole world they're not better than us, because the team didn't play pussies but they went out there and played like men.
Not only that, but I am screaming throughout these past 3 years (of Barca "dominance") that the only game in which we were worse in quality was the 6-2 game. After that we were never really behind Barca, but we had mental blocks (boys vs. men).

Now time will take care of them. It is exactly as I predicted - it will all start with a few bad games (they drew 3 and lost 1 of their 6 last games). People will get slapped by the mother Reality and suddenly Barcelonitis will be cured, however stupid people will not go away with Barca falling (even though this doesn't mean Barca is gone yet).

All the bullsh!t about 20+ years philosophy, all the putrid hypocrisy and aroggance, the disgusting holier than thou approach (and Unicef public image making) will fade and people will start to realise that Barcelona are nothing more than a club. Mes que un club my ass. All the crap that we've been listening by ignorant biggots will go way. No more 'Madrid buys players we only breed them' crap. What amazes me is that this image of Saint Barcelona survived even untill today. They talk how our players are scum (for some I actually agree -> Pepe - I will not support him 'cause I think he's not what Real Madrid player should be, regardless of what Roberto Carlos thinks of that matter) but they forget how it was Fabregas and Puyol laughing their arses off when during the WC title Pique spits on a bypassing fella. They choose to forget Messi shot the ball into the crowd with children and women, and they forget a bunch of other things that ruins their image. But it's ok, every club has it's less famous moments, it's that they were saying they were more then a club. That hypocrisy is what makes them disgusting (that and their bandwagon fans).

I just want to say that once Barca domination ends, people will jump on RM bandwagon. We will have fellow "fans" that will be arrogant and stupid. We should try even harder to represent Real Madrid in good fashion once we become dominant again.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Aensensen wrote:
Messiakanino wrote:it's all mental with us against Barca. They're not better than us, we get into this terrified mental state that they are better than us and play like a bunch of sissies. In the last game we showed the whole world they're not better than us, because the team didn't play pussies but they went out there and played like men.
Not only that, but I am screaming throughout these past 3 years (of Barca "dominance") that the only game in which we were worse in quality was the 6-2 game. After that we were never really behind Barca, but we had mental blocks (boys vs. men).

Now time will take care of them. It is exactly as I predicted - it will all start with a few bad games (they drew 3 and lost 1 of their 6 last games). People will get slapped by the mother Reality and suddenly Barcelonitis will be cured, however stupid people will not go away with Barca falling (even though this doesn't mean Barca is gone yet).

All the bullsh!t about 20+ years philosophy, all the putrid hypocrisy and aroggance, the disgusting holier than thou approach (and Unicef public image making) will fade and people will start to realise that Barcelona are nothing more than a club. Mes que un club my ass. All the crap that we've been listening by ignorant biggots will go way. No more 'Madrid buys players we only breed them' crap. What amazes me is that this image of Saint Barcelona survived even untill today. They talk how our players are scum (for some I actually agree -> Pepe - I will not support him 'cause I think he's not what Real Madrid player should be, regardless of what Roberto Carlos thinks of that matter) but they forget how it was Fabregas and Puyol laughing their arses off when during the WC title Pique spits on a bypassing fella. They choose to forget Messi shot the ball into the crowd with children and women, and they forget a bunch of other things that ruins their image. But it's ok, every club has it's less famous moments, it's that they were saying they were more then a club. That hypocrisy is what makes them disgusting (that and their bandwagon fans).

I just want to say that once Barca domination ends, people will jump on RM bandwagon. We will have fellow "fans" that will be arrogant and stupid. We should try even harder to represent Real Madrid in good fashion once we become dominant again.
Agreed 100%
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:55 pm

So youve defeated us once in the last 14 matches or so and ur better than us.....Mmm,makes perfect sense.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:08 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:So youve defeated us once in the last 14 matches or so and ur better than us.....Mmm,makes perfect sense.

well......yes
considering that in the last 14 we deserved to win half of these matches , but we didnt because we dont dive and surround referees to stress them in order to make bad calls .
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MattW180 Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:29 am

I can't believe I find myself posting this as a Real Madrid fan but the reason why Barcelona are considered the best team in the world is because they have won their domestic league for the last 3 seasons, won 2 out of the last 3 Champions Leagues, are World Club Champions, European Super Cup Champions and consistently making either the finals or latter stages of major domestic and European Competitions and have achieved this on a regular basis!! Until we can match this level of consistency and success over a sustained period we and no other team can be considered the best in the world!!

MattW180
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:46 am

I could bring up plenty of accomplishments over the last couple years, but doing that in a Madrid forum seems childish and I'm sure SOMEONE would take offense.

Barca have won the CL twice out of the last 3 years. They got to the semifinal of the CL the time they didn't win, and have won a sextuple.

THAT is why it is said Barca is the best in the world. The fact that they have done it dominantly is also why. Current form it's debatable, but we're still in the league(well...kinda), in the final of the Copa Del Rey, and still in the CL. Not trying to brag at all, don't take it like that, I'm just answering the question OP is asking Very Happy

well......yes
considering that in the last 14 we deserved to win half of these matches , but we didnt because we dont dive and surround referees to stress them in order to make bad calls .

Haha Very Happy You are absolutely correct!
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:32 pm

MattW180 wrote:I can't believe I find myself posting this as a Real Madrid fan but the reason why Barcelona are considered the best team in the world is because they have won their domestic league for the last 3 seasons, won 2 out of the last 3 Champions Leagues, are World Club Champions, European Super Cup Champions and consistently making either the finals or latter stages of major domestic and European Competitions and have achieved this on a regular basis!! Until we can match this level of consistency and success over a sustained period we and no other team can be considered the best in the world!!
Pretty much this.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:44 pm

Because they are. simple as that.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:43 pm

[quote] All the bullsh!t about 20+ years philosophy, all the putrid hypocrisy and aroggance, the disgusting holier than thou approach (and Unicef public image making) will fade and people will start to realise that Barcelona are nothing more than a club. Mes que un club my ass. All the crap that we've been listening by ignorant biggots will go way. No more 'Madrid buys players we only breed them' crap. What amazes me is that this image of Saint Barcelona survived even untill today. They talk how our players are scum (for some I actually agree -> Pepe - I will not support him 'cause I think he's not what Real Madrid player should be, regardless of what Roberto Carlos thinks of that matter) but they forget how it was Fabregas and Puyol laughing their arses off when during the WC title Pique spits on a bypassing fella. They choose to forget Messi shot the ball into the crowd with children and women, and they forget a bunch of other things that ruins their image. But it's ok, every club has it's less famous moments, it's that they were saying they were more then a club. That hypocrisy is what makes them disgusting (that and their bandwagon fans). [quote]

Even when barcelona was far from this level , we have been playing with the same philosophy . Tiki taka as you guys call it is not that simple , if not RM would have beat us as you got a master tactician. Tiki taka has failed before because of lack of talent and all . it took us a lot of time to reach this level. yeah it is a +20 years philosophy. didn't always work as we can all see.

Mes que un club is something that have been there for a while, it is not like because we are winning, we start saying that ..
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:50 pm

We need titles to be considered the best at which point Barcelona hold both la liga and CL titles until we do we aren't the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Bénin wrote:Even when barcelona was far from this level , we have been playing with the same philosophy . Tiki taka as you guys call it is not that simple , if not RM would have beat us as you got a master tactician. Tiki taka has failed before because of lack of talent and all . it took us a lot of time to reach this level. yeah it is a +20 years philosophy. didn't always work as we can all see.

Mes que un club is something that have been there for a while, it is not like because we are winning, we start saying that ..
It's not a club's philosophy if it's abandeoned and taken back by the club in the past 20 years. All this talk about 20+ philosophy of growing homemade players is because you have a good generation to back it up.

And yes, WTF baraa? Barca has been dominant in pretty much any competition until now so one loss against Osasuna will definetely not change that.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down