Calling out Harmonica

+18
rwo power
DuringTheWar
Myesyats
free_cat
FennecFox7
Kick
Harmonica
LeVersacci
Kaladin
Bankz
M99
zigra
futbol_bill
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Hapless_Hans
Freeza
jibers
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Calling out Harmonica

Post by jibers Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:01 pm

You always use stats and whoscored to judge players and you say those are facts. Neymar has been better than Messi in most of the games they played together. Do you agree or disagree.

Calling out Harmonica QOv1ayY

Pls respond.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:05 pm

Neymar has an assist or goal every 61 minutes

Messi has an assist or goal every 78 minutes

So Messi isn't even better using those stats.


Also Messi has worse win stats (:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23388
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:08 pm

Yep. Its there black on white.

Add to that the fact that Barca lose or draw whenever Neymar's not on the pitch, while they did just fine while Messi was out.

The logical conclusion is that Neymar has taken over from Messi as the head of the team, and its best player.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34025
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:11 pm

Calling out Harmonica Tumblr_mezy08dbze1qbm00wo1_500

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11266
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Thimmy Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:17 pm

Does this mean that Neymar is the greatest player of all time by far? He's one of them once in half a decade players ain't he?

hmm :coffee: drinking
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12355
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:20 pm

No of course it doesn't mean that. It's only stats for this season.

I too was getting ahead of myself, with speculating who might be the head of the team. That's pure interpretation.

The stats show however that Neymar has been better than Messi so far this season. It's the logical truth, can't be debated tbh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34025
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:37 pm

Where is Harmonica's response?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6107
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by zigra Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:42 pm

Thimmy wrote:Does this mean that Neymar is the greatest player of all time by far? He's one of them once in half a decade players ain't he?

hmm :coffee: drinking

Nah, Messi had 8.88 in his best ever season so Neymar still has some work to do (0.1 points actually).
Hapless_Hans wrote:

The stats show however that Neymar has been better than Messi so far this season. It's the logical truth, can't be debated tbh

Agreed.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax
Posts : 4247
Join date : 2013-08-15

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by M99 Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:54 pm

But how many wide assists does Neymar have?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30375
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 99

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Bankz Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Can't wait till Neymar hands over dishwashing duties to mehssi. Laughing


GOATMAR Proud
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2888
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:43 pm

M99 wrote:But how many wide assists does Neymar have?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24564
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Bankz Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Pretty sure Neymar has more wide assists than messi even.

Against roma alone, he had 5 wide assists (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th goals) Laughing

U can go watch the game again if u want


Inb4 the Hamonica melt down begins

3









2











1






....
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 2888
Join date : 2014-06-17

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by LeVersacci Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:19 pm

You better not go hiding when it's crunch time Jiopsi.

GL demands answer from you.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13448
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:33 pm

What are the numbers regarding Neymar's involvement, Bankz?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 34025
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Harmonica Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:48 am

Nice that you call me now and then jibers, I really want to hear you more often. I like how when I say something is logical and right, casuals or forum first recent it, couple years, then after some time has passed, argues with it. You now know that I'm always right? I'm the most intelligent person in internet, not only that but also most logical and unbiased. And I win every debate because of it.

What you are showing, is a time span of Messi playing when team was bad against tougher opponents, Neymar playing against scrubs when team is playing great, and not only that but Messi was playing many games half fit and not even whole games, which makes rating go down when you don't have time to collect statistics.

Here's when both are fit playing against everybody.

Calling out Harmonica 5P4BoMa

Wink
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Kick Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:06 am

Vermaelen is the 4th best Barca player? Proud

Vasquez is better than Suarez? Proud

What horrible lists rofl
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Kaladin Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:07 am

Harmonica wrote:You now know that I'm always right? I'm the most intelligent person in internet, not only that but also most logical and unbiased. And I win every debate because of it.



rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 24564
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:30 am

ES wrote:
Harmonica wrote:You now know that I'm always right? I'm the most intelligent person in internet, not only that but also most logical and unbiased. And I win every debate because of it.



rofl

In (the)* internet
also (the)* most logical

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. See, intelligent people have the ability to write perfect sentences. Intelligent people also don't worship a person Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7411
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:34 pm

Also intelligent people don't post stats from two months ago, when Neymar stepped up greatly alone.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 23388
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by free_cat Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:06 am

So far, it's undeniably true that Neymar has been better than Messi thi season.

However, when Messi got injured Barça played not many great teams except Madrid, and we hit our best form. Also, 15 games is not a big enough sample. It might be just an extreme divergence from their perfomances, and go back to the mean. We need to wait at least at the end of the season to make conclusions.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 8546
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Myesyats Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:41 pm

ES wrote:
Harmonica wrote:You now know that I'm always right? I'm the most intelligent person in internet, not only that but also most logical and unbiased. And I win every debate because of it.



rofl
hard to argue rofl

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 17619
Join date : 2015-05-03
Age : 12

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by DuringTheWar Tue May 17, 2016 2:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN3DPiwyc1-gdhvjLEm22ZtQKTw39hrnC


Harmonica is just a fake propagandist. As a propagandist this guy outscores harmonica in terms of creativity, autism, and runs him close in obsession. Pelé Pedia  :bow:

Bella kona > harmonica
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2870
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Harmonica Tue May 17, 2016 2:58 pm

rofl Liga over, two months out with knee injury Messi is calling jibers and Futbol. Lets see if they are home?  hmm

Calling out Harmonica O26ZAgA
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 13755
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by rwo power Tue May 17, 2016 5:04 pm

@DuringTheWar

You may think whatever you wish about a person, but writing it down publicly when it's an insult is an offense that gets you docked 25%. No
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Thimmy Wed May 18, 2016 12:14 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN3DPiwyc1-gdhvjLEm22ZtQKTw39hrnC


Harmonica is just a fake propagandist. As a propagandist this guy outscores harmonica in terms of creativity, autism, and runs him close in obsession. Pelé Pedia  :bow:

Bella kona > harmonica


Calling out Harmonica Post-8794-1403702267

Thumbs up
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12355
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Calling out Harmonica Empty Re: Calling out Harmonica

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum