pUsHa
REWB
Potential
milanfan7
Forza
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How do you rate... our current squad? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you rate... our current squad?

Post by TonyDaBeast Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Dante13 wrote:
TonyDaBeast wrote:here is my perspective and i too also put Allegri

so....where is the Allegri part Laughing

anyway ,(still in chuckles with the missing Allegri by the way) very nice thread .

I will post about it in a few hours, because my opinion on the team will be somewhat suspect right now. I haven't been able to watch the season fully as usual , but i am currently watching previous games we played on replay , so i will have a better picture.

P.S*

I say we keep this thread, untill the end of the season and after every month , if someone wishes too , he could post his new choices , if a player makes drastic or dramatic progress.

Will be interesting to see how we all rate our players and the differences we spot or fail to spot on our own.

shit :O i forgot it lolll my bad

so for allegri: i never liked him since we got him, still dont like him and i dont think i ever will. played great football with young guys a cagliari, plays ugly, conservative, cautious never take risks, with old players football with Milan. when he does subs at the 85th minute i feel like throwing my tv over my balcony, or when he starts the following, or subs in the following

Bonera,Antonini,Seedorf,Ambrosini, and Emanuelson at TQ

small time coach who thinks hes cool cuz he at Milan.

1/10

TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

How do you rate... our current squad? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you rate... our current squad?

Post by Forza Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:40 am

inderbaby wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:"2nd best" isn't at all constructive, it's a blatant attempt at trolling. I don't mind playful banter at all, I quite enjoy it, however that doesn't mean humourless attempts to rile people up will be tolerated.

I'm not going to repeat myself, you are welcome to post if you post constructively, however I'm not going to have this section ruined like the Juventus one by allowing cheap shots to fly thick and fast.

Play by the rules or you won't be allowed to play.

Thanks for the offer but I wont waste my time here anymore...and ill be equally hostile when Milanista's come to the Juve forum to defend one of their players that are being called shit and average for scoring great goals! Being the Moderator I thought you would set an example by saying that the forum is to be shared and no one belittled...guess I was wrong! Later :shisha:

There was no attack on any Juve players in this thread, hence no reason to 'defend'.

And Dostoevsky = Voice of Reason
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:29 am

*haven't seen full first half of the season , almost half of it and the latest matches.

Goalkeepers

Christian Abbiati : Some really important performances and great saves in various matches. 8/10
Marco Amelia : I see a younger Abbiati in him . Flashy reflexes but really questionable positioning. 6/10
Flavio Roma : If i didn't see him on the list , i wouldn't know if he still is a Rossonero 0.5/10

Defenders

Ignazio Abate : Best right back in Italy.Despite some sloppy days , still up there 8/10
Luca Antonini : oh well ... still old same Antonini ; wannabe regular but! ... 5/10
Daniele Bonera :Though i can't believe it,he is not his usual self this season. Still .Give quality a break 5.5
Mattia De Sciglio : If it weren't for PES 2012 , i wouldn't even know him. -/-
Philippe Mexes : At last,a defender that doesn't jeopardise our defence when one of Nesilva is out 7.5/10
Alessandro Nesta :Have my children ! Despite becoming worryingly slow,he is pwnage personified. 9/10
Thiago Silva : Well, i have nesta to have my children,so,let's call you the best def. in the world : 9.5/10
Mario Yepes : Can still deal with it in Serie A ..or not 5/10
Gianluca Zambrotta : If it weren't for his experience , he wouldn't make it in Milan anymore. 6/10

Midfielders

Massimo Ambrosini : I am probably his best fan in GL forums , but i have to jump on the ship too. 5/10
Alberto Aquilani : Doubted him at first , but after seeing some performances of him..oh,come back!!! 7/10
Kevin-Prince Boateng : :dance: His absence is so obvious . He is needed on the field like Silva. 8.5/10
Urby Emanuelson : Still believe in him , just Max should better play him in any other position than TQ. 6/10
Mathieu Flamini : Long time , no see. -/-
Gennaro Ivan Gattuso : Get well soon. I am afraid though , he is time is coming as well this summer. 4/10
Alexander Merkel : Talented but with lack of confidence. Experience+ is all he needs 6.5/10
Djamel Mesbah : Still not jumping on the ship,just like i didn't with Antonini back in 09. 5.5/10
Sulley Ali Muntari : It seems like a nightmare,it looks like a nightmare,but you are really in this list! -1/10
Antonio Nocerino : Still don't get how he did it , but it worked . Fine , really fine performances 7/10
Clarence Seedorf :Still at 36 being usefull & effective.Can't keep on form though, not week in week out. 6/10
Rodney Strasser : -sigh- -/-
Mark Van Bommel : I've seen mostly his good performances . But taking all info into consideration 6/10
Mattia Valoti : can't really rate him , but i am hoping to see him play soon enough. -/-

Forwards

Antonio Cassano : It's obvious that his absence is felt , like Boateng. Even more dare i say 9/10
Stephan El Shaarawy : Asuming he keeps playimg like that , i won't care at all about the Mr.X failure 7.5/10
Zlatan Ibrahimovic : Keep slapping Aronicas , nets and Serie A my man 9.9/10
Filippo Inzaghi : I will forever miss his goals and offsides , but i think it's time to miss them. 5/10
Maxi Lopez : His goal is a nice boost and i am not against his arrival. However , it's early yet. 5/10
Pato : For that goal alone in Camp Nou , he deserves a lot more than all his injuries and a 6/10
Robinho : I miss the Robinho-drinking game.But i think we will always have the chance to play this game..
because in front of goal , he hasn't improved squat! 6/10
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:19 am

Abbiati: When he is on his game, one of the best keepers in Serie A, but he tends to screw up sometimes Neutral 7/10
Amelia: Good backup, nothing more, don't feel so comfortable when he is in goal. 5/10
Roma: Meh, don't have nothing to say. 1/10

Abate: Hasn't been having a great year like last year, but essential to our back line, best RB in Serie A ATM. 8/10
Antonini: Whenever he is on the pitch, I worry, he does have his games though. 5/10
Nesta: One word. Legend. 9/10
Bonera: Can not stand him, still don't understand why he is still part of this squad. 1/10
Mexes: Great backup, I think he will be essential to us in the future. 7/10
T. Silva: Favorite player on the team. Best CB in the world. 10/10
Yepes: OK backup, age is getting the best of him. 4/10
Zambrotta: Same as Yepes, time for him to retire. 4/10
Mesbah: So far, very promising, would choose him in the LB spot over anyone in our squad now. Still can not judge of a couple performances though. -/-

Ambrosini: You were great, but it's time to let go. 5/10
Aquilani: Great pickup. He is one of our main threats in midfield. Really missed him through his injury. 7/10
Nocerino: Another great transfer. Love his energy on the pitch, plus his goal scoring is a nice touch. 7/10
Boateng: Brings SO much energy to the pitch, one of my favourite players. Wears the Milan jersey with pride. Love him! 8/10
Emanuelson: Disappointing. He has these spurts that show so much potential and than he disappears for a 40 minutes. 6/10
Flamini: No comment -/-
Gattuso: Rhino, love him, although the end looks near. Will be missed. 6/10
Merkel: Young star. Lots of potential. Hope he reaches that potential though. 7/10
Strasser: Not much to say here. -/-
Van Bommel: Our rock in the midfield, started off rough, but he is picking it up and playing great. 7/10
Valoti: N/A
Muntari: I don't even want to talk about this. 0/10

Cassano: Wow, I miss this guy so much! I can not wait to see him on the pitch again, love this guy. Was having a fantastic start this year, it sucks what happened. 9/10
El Shaarawy: POTENTIAL, he is showing signs of greatness and if he keeps going on the path, he is our future number 1 striker. 8/10
Ibrahimovic: Superstar. 9.5/10
Inzaghi: Another legend, but it's time to hang up the boots Super Pippo. 6/10
Robinho: His finishing kills me, drives me absolutely nuts, but he also can really change a game around with his pace and dribble. He is very important to the team. 8/10
Pato: Ugh, the injuries! I just hope he can come back and do what he is capable off. 6/10
Maxi Lopez: I wasn't too happy with his arrival. But he loves Milan and is excited to play for this club. Which is great. After that 10 minute cameo against Udinese, he really shined for me. I hope he can keep that up. 6/10

Allegri: I think he is a great coach. Like many have said, his substitutions can be annoying. I still love the guy and think he is doing a GREAT job with the team. 8/10
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:18 am

Goalkeepers

Abbiati: Good goalkeeper. He can make some exceptional saves but is also prone to making stupid errors. 7/10
Amelia: Solid back-up, but not a goalie for the future. 5/10
Roma: Who? N/A

Defence

Silva: Best defender in the world. Not much else to say. 10/10
Nesta: Absolute legend and one of my all time favourite players. Despite his age he's still one of the very best around. 9/10
Abate: He's been less effective than usual but is still one of the best fullbacks in Serie A. 7.5/10
Mesbah: Haven't seen enough of him to give an accurate rating, but he seems solid enough. Nothing spectacular but gets the job done. 6.5/10
Zambrotta: WAS an exceptional player. His age has limited his ability though. He's still extremely intelligent defensively and adds a lot of experience to the back four. 7/10
Mexes: Great back-up for Nesta. However, I hope he isn't who we have planned to partner Siiva in the future. 7.5/10
Yepes: Good defender. He doesn't complain about his role in the club. Getting old though. 5.5/10
Bonera: Hasn't been as catastrophic as usual. I never feel confident when he's in the back four though. 4/10
Antonini: Headless chicken personified. 4/10

Midfield

Boateng: He has become absolutely essential to the team. Our midfield looks so static without him. He's strong, fast, technically skilled and has a killer shot. 8/10
Aquilani: I actually really like Aquaman. He may not be the superstar that we were hoping for but he's very creative and has a calming influence in midfield. The team is really missing him right now. 8/10
Nocerino: Not a superstar by any means but does the simple things right and gets into good positions. Needs a little work on the defensive side of his game though. 7.5/10
MVB: Had a rough start to the season but has been great since the start of the new year. Breaks up play like the best of them and is very calm in possession. 7.5/10
Merkel: Great prospect. He's a very talented young lad, hopefully he can reach his full potential. 6/10
Seedorf: On his day, still one of the best around. Unfortunately, 'his day' only comes once or twice a season. Good player to have on the bench but shouldn't be starting games. 5/10
Ambrosini: Oh god, this guy is so past it it's not even funny. Why did we extend his contract? 3/10
Flamini: Good player for depth. Too bad about his injury. 5/10
Gattuso: RINO!!! Love the guy but he should probably call it a day sometime soon. 4/10
Urby: Not a terrible player, but nothing special. He has his moments though and is useful asset to have when resting key players. 5/10
Muntari: Umm, gtfo. 0/10

Attack

Ibrahimovic: Forced to carry our attack sometimes. Best striker in the world imo. Absolutely unstoppable on his day. 9.5/10
Cassano: Was having a great season. He's truly missed. Our best striker after Ibra in my opinion. He adds so much creativity and dynamism to our attack. 9/10
SES: Loads of potential. Could be one of the best in the world. He's already incredibly important to our team and has made in impact in every game he's played. 8/10
Pato: Injuries plague this guy and I feel so sorry for him. I still have faith that he'll shake off his injury woes and become of the world's greats. Destructive when he's on form. 8.5/10
Robinho: Starting to lose patience with this guy. A striker that can't score...pretty shitty combination. When on form he adds a lot to our attack though. 7/10
Maxi: Meh, I don't know what to think yet. I wasn't opposed to his transfer..but I wasn't for it either. I suppose he's a solid enough striker to give Ibra some rest. 6/10
Inzaghi: Well, he's a legend but he's no longer part of our plans and I don't blame Allegri for not showing any faith in him. He's probably past it. 5/10

Allegri: Good coach. His decision making is a little frustrating at times but he's still getting used to being at a big club. He could lead us to greatness if he grows some balls and demands Galliani and co to spend on a goddamn creative midfielder. I mean, there's no way he hasn't noticed that we're in desperate need for one. 7/10

Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:38 am

Nes-T33 wrote:Abate has not been solid defensively...nor offensively.cost us the game vs juve,barca,inter,and maybe a few other games I can't remember

I agree. I think alot of Milan fans overrate him here, he is really a average fullback in my eyes. I think he was average vs. Madrid (where people constantly says he shut CR off which is far from the truth) too.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:39 am

Tbh he performed very well defensively vs madrid and in the last season overall,but this season :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:48 am

" :facepalm: " is a bit harsh to describe Abate's season so far, he's been underwhelming, but not cringe-worthy (except for that one moment v Inter).
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Goalkeepers

Abbiati: Error prone but can make some pretty good saves sometimes 7/10
Amelia: Solid back-up, but should work on his positioning 6/10
Roma: His wage says it all 0.5/10

Defence

Silva: Best defender in the world. Criminally under-rated 9.5/10
Nesta: Legend. One of my all time favourite players. Wish he was 5 years younger 9/10
Abate: Super energy and blistering pace. Hasn't really been his god-like self though 7/10
Mesbah: Seems pretty solid. On current performances, he is our best shot at LB 6/10
Zambrotta: Only thin he has left is experience. Should be thinking of a coaching career already 4/10
Mexes: Great back-up but i think he has to improve a bit 7.5/10
Yepes: Solid back-up. Good game reader, only downside is his pace 5/10
Bonera: Absolute scapegoat. I would blame every defeat on him as long as he makes the bench 4/10
Antonini: Works hard but has a shit brain 4/10

Midfield

Boateng: Energetic and dynamic with a powerful shot. Undoubtedly our best midfielder 8.5/10
Aquilani: Composed and calculative with the best pass range in the team. Has a good shot but has really been unlucky with his shooting 8/10
Nocerino: Surprise of the season. Has an eye for goal and never stops running 7.5/10
MVB: Reads the game perfectly. Calm distributor of the ball 8/10
Merkel: Great prospect. Hope he reaches his full potential. Needs to build up his confidence though 6/10
Seedorf: Slowdorf can really be a nightmare but superdorf is surely a joy to watch. A sub role suits him best though 5/10
Ambrosini: One of my all time favourite milan players but i think it's time he hangs up his boot 4.5/10
Flamini: Good player. Glad to know he's reaching full fitness 5/10
Gattuso: Legend. Not really been missed though 3/10
Urby: Good pace, nice movement and a powerful shot. A good squad player 6/10
Muntari: I'll just pretend he's not a milan player. 0.1/10

Attack

Ibrahimovic: Best striker in the world 9.5/10
Cassano: Fantantonio has truly been missed. He's everything we lack in attack right now 8.5/10
SES: Has the potential to be one of the best in the world. Good to see him expressing himself 8/10
Pato: Injury prone and out of form, he seems lost. I'm not giving up on him any time soon. Still has a lot to prove 8.5/10
Robinho: Good chemistry with everyone on the team, good movements, dazzling dribbles but shit at finishing 7/10
Maxi: Always wanted him instead of tevez. Hope he proves his doubters wrong 6/10
Inzaghi: Legend. Shouldn't have renewed with the team though 5/10

Allegri: Stubborn tactician. Showing signs of improvement. Needs to risk a little more though. I like how he composes himself during interviews 7/10

Galliani: good director, cheap opportunist. Should really think about some quality midfield reinforcements in the summer 8/10

uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:06 am

Time for an Update

March 2014

GK

Abbiati: Our best GK, but is now old and unreliable. He is often injured. 5/10
Amelia: He's not even a good back-up any more. Pulls off the occasional great save, but costs goals with stupid errors. 3/10
Gabriel: Had a few games under Allegri. Needs development. ?/10

DEF

Abate: A notable decline this season, which has not been helped by the players around him. 7/10
Bonera: Horrible. Should've been gone ages ago. 1/10
Mexes: Old, slow, poor positioning. Impulsive. 1/10
Rami: So far seems to be better than our other CBs. Still not helped by having CB partners who are clearly incompetent. 5/10
Zapata: Brings the whole team down. 0/10.
De Sciglio: Fights for the team, is tenacious, quick, versatile and intelligent. 7/10
Silvestre: Too many injuries to make a proper judgement. Back to Inter, you go. ?/10
Zaccardo: Band-aid solution. Slow, can't tackle. 1/10
Emanuelson: How is this guy still here? Worst player in the team. -1/10
Constant: Used to be ok against Serie A teams, is completely crap now. 1/10.

MID

Essien: Finished. 0/10
Muntari: Better than Essien. 1/10
Birsa: Another band-aid. Scored a goal. Sat on the bench. 3/10
Poli: A technically gifted, versatile midfielder. 6/10.
Montolivo: Sometimes brilliant, sometimes missing. Inconsistent. 6/10
De Jong: Gives our midfield much-needed strength. 7/10

FWD

Kaka: Clearly past his best, but compensates by always giving his all. Has stamina issues. 7/10
Taarabt: Flashy and effective, but is already showing signs of poor mental strength. 5/10
El Shaarawy: The future of our team. Injured all season. Scored based on previous form. 7/10
Saponara: Needs to be given a chance to play consistently as AM. Has pace & potential. 5/10
Robinho: Get out. 1/10
Honda: Scored a goal in the Coppa Italia, but followed that up with some performances that weren't all that flattering. 4/10
Pazzini: A good back-up striker. Has been injured for a long time. Inconsistent. 5/10
Balotelli: Needs quality to supply him. Has also been inconsistent this season. Has potential to improve. 6/10
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:01 am

None can take away my joy for Poli, this guy is the only positive thing we brought in amongst the rubbish. Has that fighting spirit

Cant believe we spend 11 million on Juve legend Matri lol
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2