ijomer
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Post here  - Page 2 Empty Re: Post here

Post by Albiceleste Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:01 am

Se7en wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:who said you arent welcome???

of course you are, as long as you debate properly you can have different opinions from everybody and still be very much welcome
You should've seen the abuse BarcaLearning got when he posted in here, wasn't even trolling either.

Not true, he kept saying stuff like "Mou complains about ref, bad loser, not the man for madrid" etc

That's trolling imo.

I don't deny though that some Barca fans get abuse in our section, however I don't agree BL is one of them.
I still don't think he/she was trolling though, BL is a fairly new poster and I don't think the intentions were malicious and although a few posts may be considered by some trolling most were not really offensive and were usually factual.

Looking back there was a lot of aggression towards BL that was undeserved just because he/she is a Barca fan. BL usually came in here to praise Real Madrid's players much more often than not, and he/she was told to 'GTFO', cursed out and even threatened with extreme vulgarity, one particular extreme case went without apparent moderator action.

Last edited by Albiceleste on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:21 am; edited 2 times in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:11 am

BarcaLearning was trolling at first. If you want an example, we never had a problem with billy_gr or even LM10 when he comes over eco smile
In the past, Vapotroni and friends came also to express their 'opinions' eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:55 am

Albiceleste wrote:I still don't think he/she was trolling though, BL is a fairly new poster and I don't think the intentions were malicious and although a few posts may be considered by some trolling most were not really offensive and were usually factual.

Looking back there was a lot of aggression towards BL that was undeserved just because he/she is a Barca fan. BL usually came in here to praise Real Madrid's players much more often than not, and he/she was told to 'GTFO', cursed out and even threatened with extreme vulgarity, one particular extreme case went without apparent moderator action.

No way. BL came in here and trolled. Look over BL post history, picking times to come in here and post stuff like, 'Mou is an idiot, Barca will destroy you, your players aren't even good, watch when we teach you a lesson etc'.

That's blatent trolling. If xcx were to go to the Barca section and do the same thing I would expect him to get flak instantly. BL knew what they were up to and the minute they got caught and the -25 was taking off, notice how there have been no WUM posts by him and how less they have stayed in the section.

On another note, Babun was right to bring up when Vapotrini came in here and basically insulted ALL OF US except futbol_bill for no reason.

This goes beyond section vs section rubbish. Look at the amount of deliberate troll posts and threads made by the usual suspects.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:12 am

Looking back on BL's earliest posts in the RM section I actually am inclined to agree he/she was trolling at that time, but since then I haven't seen much that could be deemed offensive in here from him/her and maybe it's time to forgive and forget as I think BL genuinely is trying to avoid trolling in here anymore.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:19 am

While I agree that we might have been a bit too hard on Barca fans in the past, Barca Learning was trolling pretty blatantly.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 am

Meh....I post in the Barca section quite a bit...and sometimes I get told GTFO and I'm accused of trolling (by some posters I must say because there are some who I am very friendly with), but in the end a solid coherent argument trumps all.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:15 am

Albiceleste wrote:Looking back on BL's earliest posts in the RM section I actually am inclined to agree he/she was trolling at that time, but since then I haven't seen much that could be deemed offensive in here from him/her and maybe it's time to forgive and forget as I think BL genuinely is trying to avoid trolling in here anymore.
That's the direct result of our 'education' procedure eco smile This section isn't mode driven and some people are pretty smart eco smile Trolls can't troll easily, unless your name is huntsman and even he was banned eco smile

As for he/she, let's call that person cutie pie, makes life much easier eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:41 am

In all fairness barcalearning took some serious heat when he was posting here not too long ago. Guy had a lot of GTFO's tossed his way
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:48 am

PS: LM (john) clubs tommorow with me and connor :coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:14 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:PS: LM (john) clubs tommorow with me and connor :coffee:
Thumbs up For future reference shoot me a PM, I'll be more likely to see it that way Very Happy

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:28 pm

Seeing as most of the forum are against Barcelona (especially in the General Section) i would like to request my fellow Madridista to let them be free at least in their own section.

I also enjoy reading posts from there, there are quite a lot of insightful posters in their section.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
I slashed a total of 75% of warnings in that event including BL's. Deleted a couple of posts and Made some PM's.

Guess nobody even notices when i'm on Ninja mode. Suspect

albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:47 pm

What's the point in posting in their section? I don't see one.. I mean I don't have a problem with the Barca supporters but I hate the football team and I want to crush them.. Don't want to read any analysis of their games or squad at all.. Hell I don't even watch Barca games anymore unless we (or a big club in the UCL) are playing them, only watch highlights
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:42 am

Jack Daniels wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
I slashed a total of 75% of warnings in that event including BL's. Deleted a couple of posts and Made some PM's.

albino
The person in question is still at 100%, so I don't know if you told him something in PM but they said something which on many forums without or even with a warning system, would get them a lengthy ban.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:36 am

Albiceleste wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:

albino
The person in question is still at 100%, so I don't know if you told him something in PM but they said something which on many forums without or even with a warning system, would get them a lengthy ban.
I can see who are you pertaining to.. I won't tell who but we,the admins have talked about it. Trust my judgement buddy im doing what's best for the forum may it be the Madrid Section or the whole... Smile
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Albiceleste wrote:
Se7en wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:who said you arent welcome???

of course you are, as long as you debate properly you can have different opinions from everybody and still be very much welcome
You should've seen the abuse BarcaLearning got when he posted in here, wasn't even trolling either.

Not true, he kept saying stuff like "Mou complains about ref, bad loser, not the man for madrid" etc

That's trolling imo.

I don't deny though that some Barca fans get abuse in our section, however I don't agree BL is one of them.
I still don't think he/she was trolling though, BL is a fairly new poster and I don't think the intentions were malicious and although a few posts may be considered by some trolling most were not really offensive and were usually factual.

eco smile Thanks for the discussions about my intentions Embarassed Well I try to post fairly in all times when I post, and obviously during the classicos the tensions are high and its exciting, and im sure with the way sometimes Mourinho acts and we win difficulkt games, not to mention the bad fouls received by some Real players, some of us would make some comments as "revenge". I only joined and just started to post anywhere I was interested in. Ive learnt a bit now and so I dont do whatever I want anymore, and I dont wanna discuss the trolling or not, maybe ppl have different opinions regarding it Very Happy And just to clarify, Im a guy (I hope that does not mean I was get favoured now Laughing )

Jack Daniels wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:

albino

Yep, thx for the admins for the work involved Razz Thumbs up
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:11 pm

I think i told you guys to post here, many of you are just insulted in that section, cmon guys! leave it separate, unless you realllyy reallllyy have to add something, don't post in their section,

this specially goes to my fellow madridistas such as xcx, and others! we'r all madridistas, just stay out of their section because neighter will they listen to you, nor take you seriously, and honestly such posts just redirect their posts and threads...

Stay here, the Classiest thread in the forums. Smile
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Ridiculous thread.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:33 pm

The Madrid One wrote:Ridiculous thread.

thank you, but you're one big troll yourself sometimes.
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:06 pm

ijomer wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:Ridiculous thread.

thank you, but you're one big troll yourself sometimes.
Look at yourself before you look at others.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:39 pm

ijomer wrote:I think i told you guys to post here, many of you are just insulted in that section, cmon guys! leave it separate, unless you realllyy reallllyy have to add something, don't post in their section,

this specially goes to my fellow madridistas such as xcx, and others! we'r all madridistas, just stay out of their section because neighter will they listen to you, nor take you seriously, and honestly such posts just redirect their posts and threads...

Stay here, the Classiest thread in the forums. Smile
Didn't you post there just a few days ago?

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:42 pm

:vagi:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:44 pm

well there goes ijomers lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:46 pm

He crossed the line in the general section. Such personal insults cannot be ignored.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Barca Learning is a giant ass troll, and one day I'm gonna write him off. I just don't have the energy or motivation for such action now.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Ijomer has been deceived :vagi:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite