: Moggi: "If I were in Juventus I'll purchased Rooney."!

2 posters

Go down

: Moggi: "If I were in Juventus I'll purchased Rooney."! Empty : Moggi: "If I were in Juventus I'll purchased Rooney."!

Post by anouarjuve Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:38 am

: Moggi: "If I were in Juventus I'll purchased Rooney."! D57f4ba7c61832916f47f45951744d85-53362-d4b04f1baf6137b328fa880c3262eb30

Through the "Stile Juventus" which is broadcast on Radio Radio Mana Mana the Director General of the former Juventus Mr. Luciano Moggi, Juventus, commenting on the Mercato and he said:

"If you are located in the Juventus for you to buy great striker .. Maybe Rooney and because it lives in a clash with Ferguson, P, for example I am when I bought Ibrahimovic had been living is also in the case of a clash with Ajax, the big players who are going through such periods, you need to know how to convince them to come "

And the match Juventus - Udinese: "Conte and Geodolin to discussion and irrefutable around them .. both teams are perfect but the game will not be nice game because the result would be the end, the most important and I personally think that the favorites for the victory is Juventus, because Udinese suffer from absences promise of making... the team saw defeats against Genoa in the Coppa Italia as well .. but both teams have the best football teams in Italy and they are so good .. Juventus will fight until the end of the title against Milan .. Rossoneri who will play against Cagliari without suffering because unlike Milan Juventus can play badly, but scores goals.... Conte must always be present in order for the same reasons, and risk the maximum to score goals "

anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

: Moggi: "If I were in Juventus I'll purchased Rooney."! Empty Re: : Moggi: "If I were in Juventus I'll purchased Rooney."!

Post by inderbaby Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:47 am

But you aint at juve no more rudebwoy so shut the fark up! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down