guest7
Gil
Zealous
EarlyPrototype
BarrileteCosmico
23 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

18 of top 20 top incercepting teams in Europe are from La Liga - Page 4 Empty Re: 18 of top 20 top incercepting teams in Europe are from La Liga

Post by Lord Hades Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Gil wrote:That's about the only thing I would actually give Ramos any praise for. Still not better than Terry though. Smile
debatable imo

but but ramos is latino and terry is english ,so doesnt that make ramos automatically better? Embarassed

Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

18 of top 20 top incercepting teams in Europe are from La Liga - Page 4 Empty Re: 18 of top 20 top incercepting teams in Europe are from La Liga

Post by Iceman Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Zealous wrote:
Iceman wrote:Simple:

EPL has better attack and defense in general, so there are less interceptions because the passing is of superior quality and there are less dribbles because the defenders are too awesome to fall for the amateur-ish dribbling of La Liga and Bundesliga.

Come at me bro banana

That makes sense until you actually watch them play. I don't call it the donkey league because Bale kind of looks like one.

You call it the donkey league because you have some sort of fetish for midgets fighting, then?

Because nothing you're saying makes sense atm
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:14 pm

I havent read so much trolling in one thread since ever. Shocked
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Iceman wrote:
Zealous wrote:
Iceman wrote:Simple:

EPL has better attack and defense in general, so there are less interceptions because the passing is of superior quality and there are less dribbles because the defenders are too awesome to fall for the amateur-ish dribbling of La Liga and Bundesliga.

Come at me bro banana

That makes sense until you actually watch them play. I don't call it the donkey league because Bale kind of looks like one.

You call it the donkey league because you have some sort of fetish for midgets fighting, then?

Because nothing you're saying makes sense atm

+ Ronaldinho masturbating :lol!:

On a semi serious note ain't constantly calling it donkey league troll/flame-bait type thingy ma bob, mods should get on that shizzle :lucas:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:35 am

La Liga...The Real Donkey League? hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4