Is Inter still the most equipped team to beat Barcelona?

+38
Abramovich
white_star
the xcx
Sushi Master
FennecFox7
TrezeGent
Swanhends
Katy Perry
Pedram
leemhuis
CroInter
free_cat
Ali
Highburied
REWB
halamadrid2
pUsHa
che
Ganso
la bestia negra
Adit
Zealous
EarlyPrototype
Lord Hades
kiranr
rwo power
Arquitecto
zizzle
eltractor
ijomer
Omniscient
guest7
Interista809
♠Ace
Albiceleste
RobbyV
Harmonica
Vibe
42 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

?

Is Inter still the most equipped team to beat Barcelona? - Page 4 Vote_lcap24%Is Inter still the most equipped team to beat Barcelona? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 10 ]
Is Inter still the most equipped team to beat Barcelona? - Page 4 Vote_lcap43%Is Inter still the most equipped team to beat Barcelona? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 18 ]
Is Inter still the most equipped team to beat Barcelona? - Page 4 Vote_lcap33%Is Inter still the most equipped team to beat Barcelona? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 14 ]

Total Votes : 42

Is Inter still the most equipped team to beat Barcelona? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Inter still the most equipped team to beat Barcelona?

Post by la bestia negra Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:34 am

zizzle wrote:im at %100, i can afford it smoking

but its still not worth it

la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Is Inter still the most equipped team to beat Barcelona? - Page 4 Empty Re: Is Inter still the most equipped team to beat Barcelona?

Post by free_cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:38 am

♠️Ace wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Wait, you don't think it affected Barca's game at all?

INT 0-0 BAR
BAR 2-0 INT
INT + Volcano 3-1 BAR
BAR + Firework + Eto'o Arrest Attempt 1-0 INT - Motta

Kids these days. :facepalm:
:facepalm:
fixed it for ya

Eto'o arrest attempt? :lol!: :facepalm:

Yeah, and they tried to murder Mourinho, someone beat Julio Cesar to unconciousness, Lucio's bodyguard save him from a certain death after intercepting with his own body a bullett, and the police managed to disable an athomic bomb that some barça fan placed under Inter's bus.

Anyway, what did the trick for you were the referees. Milito scored an offside goal, and they disallowed a valid goal from Bojan. Enough to kick us out.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:41 am

Arquitecto wrote:Oh the Volcano excuse again.... Oh joy...

Funny how Barca fans do not mention on how the rowdy Cules kept Inter players awake almost the whole night before the game at Camp Nou.

Lucio and Sneijder made testament to that.

I guess Inter player's can't afford to buy earplugs at 1,50€ the pair.

I use them, and you can sleep in Space Ibiza with them. You obviously can sleep in the floor 17 of a 5 star hotel, with the windows closed and some guys at the bottom knocking on pans and setting some fireworks alight (which obviously they didn't go on all along the night as it is not allowed to do noise during the night... but off course, Inter players wouldn't lie and/or exagerate).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:41 am

free_cat wrote:
♠️Ace wrote:

INT 0-0 BAR
BAR 2-0 INT
INT + Volcano 3-1 BAR

fixed it for ya

Yeah, and they tried to murder Mourinho, someone beat Julio Cesar to unconciousness, Lucio's bodyguard save him from a certain death after intercepting with his own body a bullett, and the police managed to disable an athomic bomb that some barça fan placed under Inter's bus.

Anyway, what did the trick for you were the referees. Milito scored an offside goal, and they disallowed a valid goal from Bojan. Enough to kick us out.

And offside goal from Pique? And mega dive from Busquest to get Motta off?
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:43 am

If they can win us without their Dutchman yet fit, they can bet Barcelona.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:44 am

zizzle wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
zizzle wrote:forget about Jiopsi, thats what you expect from a 15 year old anyway
Same age than your mother?

no but thats how long your mother havnt been on my d!ck. hows the ugly b!tch doing ?

Is personal insult allowed in this forum ? :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:52 am

CroInter wrote:

And offside goal from Pique? And mega dive from Busquest to get Motta off?

Motta should have been sent off anyway, he hit Busquets face, the contact is clear, but it was a yellow. All you can ask is for a yellow card for Busquets either for playacting.

Pique perhaps was offside, even on video you can't say for sure, so the ref should have allowed it as the rules say in case of doubt should favour the attacker. But anyway, if you discount his goal and Milito's, and award Bojan's legal goal, Barça would still be through.

Doesn't matter, everyone knows who has been the best team in europe the last 3 years. All of them.

Plus, in the end you won, I don't know why so much resentment towards Barça. You beat us. You got the lion's share. Why so sour after being the second best team in Europe in 2009/10 and managing to win a CL? It must be mourinho's influence.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:58 am

free_cat wrote:
Motta should have been sent off anyway, he hit Busquets face, the contact is clear, but it was a yellow. All you can ask is for a yellow card for Busquets either for playacting.
Pique perhaps was offside, even on video you can't say for sure, so the ref should have allowed it as the rules say in case of doubt should favour the attacker. But anyway, if you discount his goal and Milito's, and award Bojan's legal goal, Barça would still be through.
Doesn't matter, everyone knows who has been the best team in europe the last 3 years. All of them.
:lol!: looks like that barca didn't win the CL in 2009-2010 is because referees were against them while they won the other 2 and got recognized as the best team in Europe by everyone (your words) without favoritism from refs?
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:00 am

barca fans still jelly after inter won against them

scratch
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 am

free_cat wrote:
♠️Ace wrote:

INT 0-0 BAR
BAR 2-0 INT
INT + Volcano 3-1 BAR

fixed it for ya

Offside goal? What? By a shoulder? Pique clearly kept him onside.

Bojans invalid goal? Don't you remember it was stopped due to Yaya Toure's handball when going against Lucio?

If anything Pique's goal was offside and if the red was done to Motta the game would have been completely different. And don't tell me rubbing someones face is a red card. All of the fans in the Barca forum agree it was a dive as Alex calls Busi Pacino for a reason.

I can't believe I'm defending Inter :facepalm:

free_cat wrote:

Funny how Barca fans do not mention on how the rowdy Cules kept Inter players awake almost the whole night before the game at Camp Nou.

I use them, and you can sleep in Space Ibiza with them. You obviously can sleep in the floor 17 of a 5 star hotel, with the windows closed and some guys at the bottom knocking on pans and setting some fireworks alight (which obviously they didn't go on all along the night as it is not allowed to do noise during the night... but off course, Inter players wouldn't lie and/or exagerate).

Mate, it wasn't just guys down stairs. Barca fans even breached within the hotel hallways after they were shortly neutralized yet the effort was constant. I'm not condemning Barca fans as frankly, I wanted Barca to win, but the fact is Cules downstairs beating drums wasn't the only attempt.

Plus, fireworks right near your window is pretty loud even for ear plugs

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:10 am

hmm

Is Inter still the most equipped team to beat Barcelona? - Page 4 Nlooqu
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:13 am

Well, Milito's goal is clearly offside, and Yaya didn't touch the ball with the hand, and much less intentionally.That's all out there and easy to see. No need to carry on much debating it.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:13 am

Arquitecto wrote:

Offside goal? What? By a shoulder? Pique clearly kept him onside.

Bojans invalid goal? Don't you remember it was stopped due to Yaya Toure's handball when going against Lucio?

If anything Pique's goal was offside and if the red was done to Motta the game would have been completely different. And don't tell me rubbing someones face is a red card. All of the fans in the Barca forum agree it was a dive as Alex calls Busi Pacino for a reason.

I can't believe I'm defending Inter :facepalm:

free_cat wrote:

Mate, it wasn't just guys down stairs. Barca fans even breached within the hotel hallways after they were shortly neutralized yet the effort was constant. I'm not condemning Barca fans as frankly, I wanted Barca to win, but the fact is Cules downstairs beating drums wasn't the only attempt.

Plus, fireworks right near your window is pretty loud even for ear plugs

i can only imagine what this guy would do in inter's situation

Is Inter still the most equipped team to beat Barcelona? - Page 4 Magath
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:19 am

No, Inter is not! :bball:
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:25 am

jiopsi wrote:
zizzle wrote:forget about Jiopsi, thats what you expect from a 15 year old anyway

That's taking it too far..
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:39 am

bhends wrote:hmm

Is Inter still the most equipped team to beat Barcelona? - Page 4 Nlooqu

Is Inter still the most equipped team to beat Barcelona? - Page 4 Cerealguytemplate2

Last edited by zizzle on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:45 am

What an abortion of a thread. Anyone forget that Arsenal pretty damn near beat Barcelona, and wasn't exactly parking the bus? Milan not doing bad at all considering their midfield problems?

I've really not seen Barca as strong as before (mostle due to 3-4-3) and still have hope some of the big guns can take them out. Madrid have a mental block for some reason because they definitely have the quality.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:55 am

Sushi Master wrote:What an abortion of a thread. Anyone forget that Real Madrid pretty damn near beat Barcelona, and wasn't exactly parking the bus? Milan not doing bad at all considering their midfield problems?

I've really not seen Barca as strong as before (mostle due to 3-4-3) and still have hope some of the big guns can take them out. Madrid have a mental block for some reason because they definitely have the quality.
fixed.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:15 pm

Ok then Laughing
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

How? Lol, I love how you pick out the most harmless post yet ignore ones like these

zizzle wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
no but thats how long your mother havnt been on my d!ck. hows the ugly b!tch doing ?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 pm

zizzle wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Don't insult anyones mom like that, that is some diss respectful shit that deserves a ban!! If you said that to someone in person you would get mauled!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:33 pm

Inter fans so classy as always :lol!:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:37 pm

Why is this even discussed?

It all depends on Vibe making a thread. If Vibe continues with the threads we can only expect a treble :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:42 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

How? Lol, I love how you pick out the most harmless post yet ignore ones like these

zizzle wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

you blind bro ? cant you see who brought mothers into this ? what do you expect me to do ? na, what would you do if he says that to you !
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:51 pm

any team with milito in it can beat barca...best finisher i have ever seen.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Awww I cant stand taking a LUXURY BUS for 8 hours. Because , you know, professional athletes are going to be strained from riding a bus.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next