zizzle
rwo power
kiranr
che
BarrileteCosmico
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you agree or disagree with that statement?

"Money doesn't kill football, the lack of a transfer ceiling cap does" - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%"Money doesn't kill football, the lack of a transfer ceiling cap does" - Page 2 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 9 ]
"Money doesn't kill football, the lack of a transfer ceiling cap does" - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%"Money doesn't kill football, the lack of a transfer ceiling cap does" - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 11 ]
"Money doesn't kill football, the lack of a transfer ceiling cap does" - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%"Money doesn't kill football, the lack of a transfer ceiling cap does" - Page 2 Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 22

"Money doesn't kill football, the lack of a transfer ceiling cap does" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Money doesn't kill football, the lack of a transfer ceiling cap does"

Post by Sushi Master Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:56 am

The problem is not a wage cap, but money hungry footballers taking the first ship out, even if they're relegated to bench duty or obscurity.

The rich clubs will still come out on top, anyways, since they are the ones who have the first say on if a player goes or not. On transfer fee alone, the big clubs will still massively outbid the smaller ones. Players will still go to top clubs even if a smaller one offers similar wages, just because of the prestige factor, CL football, whatever.

Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

"Money doesn't kill football, the lack of a transfer ceiling cap does" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Money doesn't kill football, the lack of a transfer ceiling cap does"

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:28 am

Lol at the Madrid fan trying to put Barca in the same bracket as them.

It's definitely killing football, clubs paying huge money for average players - I blame Real Madrid for starting it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:31 am

B
urbaNRoots wrote:Lol at the Madrid fan trying to put Barca in the same bracket as them.

It's definitely killing football, clubs paying huge money for average players - I blame Real Madrid for starting it.

Exactly.. No one is in the-same league with Madrid in terms of spending, I mean no one at all. They are right there ontop, then followed by Man City. This clubs are spending heavily and do not have trophies to show for it...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:36 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Lol at the Madrid fan trying to put Barca in the same bracket as them.

I know right. How dare we spend the money WE EARN.

It's not like we EARNED IT through years of a great finacial plan. No, someone came in and gave us a large sum of money. Rolling Eyes

Get educated.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:51 am

izzy26 wrote:

It's not like we EARNED IT through years of a great finacial plan. No, someone came in and gave us a large sum of money. Rolling Eyes

Get educated.

You better say Perez earned his money and then spended it, just the same thing the Sheikh did with Manchester City.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:53 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Get educated.

You better say Perez earned his money and then spended it, just the same thing the Sheikh did with Manchester City.

LOOOOOOOL

The President does not inject money into the club at Real Madrid

Get EDUCATED.

The Money we spend is the money gnerarted from shirt sales, revenue rtc.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 am

izzy26 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Get educated.

LOOOOOOOL

Get EDUCATED.

it's not like Man City robbed in order to acquire their money, they also sought of earned it legally if you go by that logic
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 am

i cant see anything wrong with a transfer fee cap although it wouldnt be easy to set the amount though
as for a wage cap :facepalm: i hope theres never something so stupid introduced into football, having said that it wouldnt be as bad in football as it is in ugby because theres no opposing codes for players to jump to
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:59 am

Idrisozet wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Get educated.

LOOOOOOOL

Get EDUCATED.

it's not like Man City robbed in order to acquire their money, they also sought of earned it legally if you go by that logic

How can you not see the difference between earning the money through shirt sales and a large fanbase as opposed to an outside influence injecting oil money? :facepalm:

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:01 am

Idrisozet wrote:it's not like Man City robbed in order to acquire their money, they also sought of earned it legally if you go by that logic

ARF!!!!!!!!!!!

How stupid is this comment? Honestly?

Sugar Daddy=/= Earning Money.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:01 am

izzy26 wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Get educated.

LOOOOOOOL

Get EDUCATED.

PWNED.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:07 am

izzy26 wrote:LOOOOOOOL

Get EDUCATED.

The point still stands, Real Madrid was the first team to overpay for players, that's why I blame Real Madrid for starting the killing of football.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:14 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
izzy26 wrote:LOOOOOOOL

Get EDUCATED.

The point still stands, Real Madrid was the first team to overpay for players, that's why I blame Real Madrid for starting the killing of football.

That's it, back into a corner after you were proved wrong.

We earned that money. Also, were you crying wolf at these transfers:

Shearer to Newcastle
Maradona to Napoli
Crespo to Lazio
Buffon to Juve
Vieri to Inter
Rui Costa to Milan
And so on.

Yeah, that's what I thought.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:37 am

drakefyre wrote:
Sometimes .

As much as FFP and things is aimed at making things competitive , it keeps clubs from going bankrupt . You make it sound like clubs which are mismanaged deserve that fate , which I cant agree with . I wouldn't wish that for any club .

hmm.. fair enough Drake...
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Screw Valencia... that's my opinion.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2