Kick
Raptorgunner
the xcx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Adit
32 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Yaya Toure best CM of PL this season? - Page 5 Empty Re: Yaya Toure best CM of PL this season?

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Also, please give me the argument that Wilshire is a better talent then Sturridge?

I really want to hear this. ???Have you people seen him play last year and this year? Look at Bolton with out him, he dragged them to stay up last year and so far is keeping Chelsea in the top 4.

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Yaya Toure best CM of PL this season? - Page 5 Empty Re: Yaya Toure best CM of PL this season?

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Is this a joke?

And why are people even taking Dnmac's weekly Toure sonnets seriously now? If you don't agree its obvious he will form another derogatory comment on your intelligence. I heard he turned a thread about Zionism and how its the Real enemy of Isreal, into a Yaya Toure comparison thread.

Fact is Arteta has been the best CM this year by a MILE.

Fady already owned whoever attempted to counter this point by stats.

But forget stats, its no coincidence Arsenal don't look anywhere near themselves when he isn't gracing the field or the fact that when he is on form within their game, (which is like...always) Arsenal ALWAYS dominate the field yet this fact is taken away from their poor finishing and somewhat reliance on RvP to slot in the goals. But the fact is, try to count how many times he actually misses a pass or makes a bad decision or isn't in the game and of course, how Arsenal look like without him.

This isn't a jibe on Arsenal, but praise on Arteta on how effective he is.

Yaya 10 times better? What a blooming joke.

I don't see how anyone can prove how he has NOT been the best CM this year.

I don't even have to mention the fact that Arteta is playing way deep out of position considering he is actually substantially better at an AM.

Hasn't anyone ever seen him for Everton? His close control? His final ball?

Did you decide to wake up, get out of bed, get dressed and go full retard this morning?

I didn't make this thread smart guy. I simply said it was a thread to say how well Yaya is playing this year and he may be the best CM in the EPL and no one has anything positive to say about him.

The thread is now 5 pages long and there is still maybe 1 or 2 posts saying that Yaya is good. Don't you think that is a little strange how anytime anyone try's to give Yaya any sort of credit they either say he's not a DM or he doesn't play the same positions as so and so or a thread like this and Arteta and Ramires and Cabaye etc etc are better then him.

People on this board will not give him any credit for what ever reason, I don't know why as he is one of the most neutral players in the world.

Now if you think Arteta is better then Yaya then good for you, your wrong and anyone GM or personel person will tell you that and it's pretty much why Arsenal bought him on the cheap but your entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to laugh at how wrong it is.

Also, Marceo is a lightning rod on this board about how good he is, yet when the Marcelo's is the best fullback threads get put up people disagree but do praise how far Marcelo has come or say he's great going forward but isn't good defensivly and other positive things even if they disagree with the premise. But Yaya, 5 pages and no positive words. IF you don't think thats strange then please continue to go full retard.

This is funny. I mean the irony that surrounds your not so well though up post is frankly, GOLDEN.

Let me start off, what part of my previous post did you not understand that I said Arteta has been better THIS YEAR.

Highlighted that so your cones can process it better.

Frankly, you haven't provided anything to convince any one really considering how adamant you are on proving your point.

I don't think you actually took time to differentiate the difference between Arteta and Toure.

Toure frankly, has come to be very predictable as evidenced against many teams who are more tactically astute and full of quality players unlike the lower fodder he demolishes.

Its funny how Toure considers himself a playmaker considering most of his distribution passes in terms of decision within City, break all the roles of common CM playmaking. Its funny how he burst down the flank only to compromise his own teamates positioning with his poor decision making and and passes that resemble someone with a understanding of a youth player. I lost count on how many times he COMPLETELY breaks up his an impending play by a pass that almost seems like its meant to break up a build up of play. In laymans terms for you.... it means he is just a DM who thinks he is a CM similar to how Song feels he is a playmaker. Truth is, both of them can't do that.

Arteta on the other hand, has almost galvanized Arsenal with his presence. Did you see them against Swansea today? Did you see how much they missed him?

Ask any Arsenal fan or any football fan who watches them. Arteta makes the correct decision ALL THE TIME. Once he gets into the game, he completely dominates the field. Sitting deep he doesn't make useless wayward passes like Yaya, but makes intelligent passes that are only the inception to building a far bigger play. Unlike Yaya, he can spread apart the midfield like butter, make long passes which are accurate as a laser unlike Yaya whose passing technique is average. His crossing is far better. No competition. He has far more close control and a better final ball. All in all his control of the game and playmaking is superior.

Do I have to mention Arteta is pretty much to sole defensive outlet of the midfield as well? Why? because Song is to busy out of positioning doing his own imitation of playmaking. Ramsey who has been inconsistent repeatedly compramises Arteta's plays. While RvP is the only one who can convert most of the midfield plays catalyzed by Arteta.

Meanwhile, Yaya has a far better backline to cover him, De Jong and Barry to cover his gaps (or without De Jong, Milner who is PROVEN to have to cover the yardage Yaya leaves).

Why is he a starter? Simply because he is the jack of all trades, solid but unspectacular in many areas as Mancini's silk and steel system is built around him for a free role so he can perform his exuberance in his variety. Countless experts and pundits have already noted this point.

Why do I like Arteta better? Simply because he isn't a player who relies on his physical sense to get the job done unlike Yaya whose common option is too use his massive physique when the going gets tough. He tried to do this against Liverpool in the 1st leg BPL match, against Napoli twice, against Chelsea, and tried it against Sunderland (where he was made fine runs but shit end product).

I like Arteta better because he uses his brain instead, uses his brain when the going gets tough. He has guile and can dictate the field better along that from a technical standpoint he is FAR better than Toure.

Yaya is commended more simply because he is more effective at times in a league where physicality is one of your greatest strengths.

Bought him on the cheap? 10 million for a injury prone 29 year from a lower mid-table club isn't exactly cheap. It just means Dick long is a fabulous negotiator.

But you know what, I don't know why I wasted my time writing this because I know you barely watch Yaya Toure in City and only remember his Barca days, and I know CLEARLY that you do not watch Arsenal and Arteta. Nor have you watched him as an AM in Everton or how Everton is one of the worst teams in the EPL now, coincidentally when he left.

And unsurprisingly, you forgot to mention how both of them are quite different types of players.

I know for a fact that you will produce yet another Tourettes rant which includes another ode to Toure, laced with childish personal insults and teenage angst in why NO ONE EVER SEEMS TO AGREE WITH YOU.

Plus if you didn't have such a thick head you would have noted that this posts in this thread were actually made to troll you and make you the butt of all jokes here in which you obviously have slotted in very well.

And as for your imitation of Arsenal fans, its quite frankly pathetic and adds even more to your irony. I don't even have to mention the posts you added in page 6 :facepalm:

Therefore I will call you Mr. Tourettes. Get it? Mr. TOUREttes?

It's funny you claim how Arsenal played without Arteta yesterday and then make no mention of City W/O Yaya. Jesus, and you say I don't watch the games, that's laughable. City you know the best team in the EPL are 0-2 W/O Yaya and lost to Sunderland FFS.

I have said this numerous times on here, saying people don't watch the games is so lazy and just stupid. This is a football forum FFS, people you know, WATCH FOOTBALL. Everyone on here knows I am a Barca and City fan and to say I don't watch the games is just again, Lazy and stupid and reeks of not having the intellect to argue the topic. It's really the fall back argument for the weak minded on here and is just so ignorant.

So that's probably the reason you brought up Arsenal losing to Swansea W/O Arteta and just totally ignored City going 0-2 while being the best team in the league and losing to the likes of The Black Cats. I mean what's more damning Arsenal who isn't even going to make the CL losing to Swansea or City who is the best team in the EPL losing back to back games?

Also, your post is cute and everything but your really not talking about anything I said so it's kind of useless. If you want to talk about something totally different then start a new thread, if not why don't you try addressing what I actually said?

I said we now have a 6 page thread made to praise how well Yaya has been playing and saying how he is the best CM in the EPL. STILL NO ONE IS GIVING HIM ANY CREDIT WHATSOEVER.

Lets play a game, I will quote what I actually said and then you actually respond to it instead of breaking down Yaya's position or what he does bad or what ever else you want to say.

"I didn't make this thread smart guy. I simply said it was a thread to say how well Yaya is playing this year and he may be the best CM in the EPL and no one has anything positive to say about him.

The thread is now 5 pages long and there is still maybe 1 or 2 posts saying that Yaya is good. Don't you think that is a little strange how anytime anyone try's to give Yaya any sort of credit they either say he's not a DM or he doesn't play the same positions as so and so or a thread like this and Arteta and Ramires and Cabaye etc etc are better then him.

People on this board will not give him any credit for what ever reason, I don't know why as he is one of the most neutral players in the world."

WOULD YOU PLEASE RESPOND TO THAT, because you came on here saying I made this praise Yaya thread which A. I didn't make the thread and B. I simply pointed out that no one will give him any credit and say people like Arteta, Cabaye, Ramires, etc etc are better then him, and STILL almost everything about him has been negative or questioning what position he plays etc. WHY WON"T PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM GIVE HIM ANY CREDIT????? ANSWER THAT!!!!!

Now as for Yaya I will agree with one point you were trying to make. It is hard to put him into a position or category. I will still say he's a DM that goes forward in the mold of a Xabi or Bastian. No one on this forum will let me call him a DM for whatever reason and he is not a traditional CM. FFS everyone last year was critisizing Mancini for playing with 3 DM's, that's pretty much all you ever heard from the press and critics of the way he plays and sets his team up. But this year when he does it, Yaya is a CM not a DM, when it really doesn't matter. The way City play I would be more comfortable placing Silva as the CM because he drops back to midfield all the time but people want to place a CAM tag on him so what ever.

To sum this up, try responding to what I actually write and not make up some other argument. And about Arteta being the best CM in the EPL if that is true it is very damning to the EPL. He's just not. I don't care what the stats say, stats for midfielders are garbage.

He is having a good year but Yaya has been better and Arteta has been in the EPL forever and he is what he is and that is a technically good player that sticks out in the EPL because they lack good technical midfielders at an astounding rate and has been in the top 10 midfielders in the league when he plays. If he were to play in Spain he would be another above average player and wouldn't dominate the league like Yaya did hence no coach of the Spanish national team thinks very highly of him and they have given chances to tons of midfielders but not him, but I'm sure you know more then they do. But rating him the best WHICH PEOPLE ARE SAYING or saying he is having the best season is just wrong, point blank.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Before the FA Cup, Hart hadn't won shit with City (or anyone) yet all i heard even then was he was better than Szczesny Rolling Eyes
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:42 pm

scratch
Hart has always performed better than Szcezny?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:43 pm

That's a matter of opinion
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Lex wrote:Before the FA Cup, Hart hadn't won shit with City (or anyone) yet all i heard even then was he was better than Szczesny Rolling Eyes

HAHAHAHA

Didn't Chesny have the chance to win the Carling Cup against Birmingham City FFS and he and your CM fumbled and fuc*** up at the last minute to lose it?

At the end of the day Hart has trophies and Chesny doesn't make what ever excuses you want, but Chesny had a much easier opportunity to get himself some sliverware in the same year as Hart and him and his back line crumbled under pressure.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:31 pm

Lex wrote:Before the FA Cup, Hart hadn't won shit with City (or anyone) yet all i heard even then was he was better than Szczesny Rolling Eyes

before then he wasnt even your starting goalie and played for some League one side.... of course Hart would be rated higher Rolling Eyes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5