REWB
Mamad
EarlyPrototype
punkfusion1992
Highburied
103 posters

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:21 am

Surag wrote:Liverpool fans should decide your new Username.

If no female poster decides my name, then Liverpool fans can, but subject to when Sahin scores his first goal for them.

I am a man of my words.

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:24 am

rofl rofl rofl hmm
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:26 am

The Messiah wrote:

If no female poster decides my name, then Liverpool fans can, but subject to when Sahin scores his first goal for them.

I am a man of my words.

Hehe we shall not wait very long Twisted Evil
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:26 am

If thats the case some Pool fans might PM rwo on what username to suggest for you :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:28 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

I am a man of my words.

Hehe we shall not wait very long Twisted Evil

There is always easy way out, liverpool fans can negotiate with Rwo power or any other female, even that is allowed.

But subject to Liverpool fans Alone.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:31 am

On Topic:Very happy for Liverpool.Great transfer for them.With Sahin's addition Liverpool have a truly top class midfield now ,all they need is a finisher and they could well claim 4th place this year.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:32 am

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Le-real-cede-sahin-a-liverpool/308321

We just fleeced Liverpool.

Liverpool:
- Pay Real Madrid 5 mil
- Cover Sahin's entire salary
- Have NO buyback option on Sahin after one year

This is like highway robbery lol. Liverpool develop Sahin for us, pay us cash, save us money and have no recourse to keep the player. Wow.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:34 am

Anything can happen in one year.Its one long year.

I really dont see Sahin having a future at Madrid.His Madrid career is as good as over.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:35 am

sportsczy wrote:http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Le-real-cede-sahin-a-liverpool/308321

Liverpool:
- Pay Real Madrid 5 mil

This is like highway robbery lol. Liverpool develop Sahin for us, pay us cash, save us money and have no recourse to keep the player. Wow.

Are you trying to say Sahin is still a Real Madrid player and Liverpool just wants to give him playing time and pay Madrid for doing so.

Shiite I am calling of the bet, Sahin is still a Madrid player.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:36 am

sportsczy wrote:http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Le-real-cede-sahin-a-liverpool/308321

Liverpool:
- Pay Real Madrid 5 mil

- Sahin helps Liverpool get into CL.
- Next season Liverpool are looking like an attractive place for better players.
- Liverpool get CL money
- Sahin likes Liverpool and wants to stay. Tells Madrid he doesn't want to come back.
- Madrid sell him to Liverpool.
- Liverpool win PL.

hmm
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:42 am

Liverpool:
- Pay Real Madrid 5 mil

- Next season Liverpool are looking like an attractive place for better players.
- Liverpool get CL money
- Sahin likes Liverpool and wants to stay. Tells Madrid he doesn't want to come back.
- Liverpool win PL.

hmm

Ummm.... You really think Sahin guarantees Liverpool CL? Not even close. You have City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Newcastle that are all fighting it out.

Also, Sahin won't ask to leave because he will get playing time. Only reason he's getting sent out is that he's Alonso's replacement and Alonso never misses games and plays every minute. Even if he asks to leave, Madrid will ask a ransom for him. Just look at Kaka and Higuain earlier in the summer... the days where we give up talent for good pricing is long gone. If we are open to selling him next summer, it will be for a ransom.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:42 am

I like this transfer, this are the sort of transfer I expect from my old good liverpool. I totally didnt expect this, congrats Liverpool, now please pray for Bayern that Bilbao president listens to Javi and his parent and finally let him come to Bayern.

I am a man of my word, since a share similar name with the other Messiah he gets to decide my new user name, subject to not offensive, abusive or provocative names.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:48 am

The Messiah wrote:I like this transfer, this are the sort of transfer I expect from my old good liverpool. I totally didnt expect this, congrats Liverpool, now please pray for Bayern that Bilbao president listens to Javi and his parent and finally let him come to Bayern.

I am a man of my word, since a share similar name with the other Messiah he gets to decide my new user name, subject to not offensive, abusive or provocative names.

hmm I say change it to Never Munchen

Spoiler:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:50 am

Never Munich is offensive, I've a better ideal, I will go with Always-Bayern.

Last edited by The Messiah on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 am

sportsczy wrote:

Liverpool:
- Pay Real Madrid 5 mil

- Liverpool get CL money
- Liverpool win PL.

hmm

Ummm.... You really think Sahin guarantees Liverpool CL? Not even close. You have City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Newcastle that are all fighting it out.

Also, Sahin won't ask to leave because he will get playing time. Only reason he's getting sent out is that he's Alonso's replacement and Alonso never misses games and plays every minute. Even if he asks to leave, Madrid will ask a ransom for him. Just look at Kaka and Higuain earlier in the summer... the days where we give up talent for good pricing is long gone. If we are open to selling him next summer, it will be for a ransom.

It might not guarantee us CL, but it sure as hell is better to have a WC Sahin in our midfield than Spearing or Adam.

And are you Sahin's best friend or something that you know for sure he isn't going to ask to be sold after the treatment he received in Madrid??? One year can change a lot, and one thing i know for sure is that whoever plays for Liverpool, they carry that Anfield love with them forever (Alonso, Masch, Torres, Luis Garcia, etc).

For me it doesn't really matter. I love both Madrid & Liverpool. Whoever he plays for I'm glad Cool
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:57 am

How about DieHardScouser hmm :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:07 am

Surag wrote:How about DieHardScouser hmm :coffee:

I have already submitted new name to admin, too late.

Btw new name is "Why always Bayern wins"
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:11 am

Seems like a bad move for Liverpool to be honest.
Massive loss of money for a loan player, he isn't going to stay at Liverpool as everyone knows he will replace Alonso and is a fan of Real Madrid.
Liverpools problems have very little to do with their midfield they need a CF and Wide players who can create.

At least you won't have to watch Spearing as your back up DM now.

Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:14 am

Liverpool:
- Pay Real Madrid 5 mil

Thanks for the info mate.

On topic : Congratulations Liverpool. You have a good player to help you rebuild, albeit short term. Wish you the best for this season, its going to be a tough bumpy league.

Last edited by srigooner on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:31 am

What baffles me is that other fans care more about how much money we spend on players than we do ourselves. Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18 - Page 20 123n7r
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:39 am

From the Times :

"Real have accepted Liverpool’s offer to pay 70 per cent of Sahin’s wages to take him on loan for the rest of the season. Arsenal had been prepared to pay only 60 per cent, but were unwilling to accept an option price of £14 million at the end of the season, and despite the added lure of Champions League football now look likely to miss out on one of Arsène Wenger’s summer transfer targets. "

---Tony Barett. "

70 % of 120 K is somewhere around 85K. Make that a year long and it is approximately £5 million. No buy out clause as of now. That is the deal.

We're paying 5m for his wages, not initially to RM...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:40 am

Who gives a shit how much Liverpool spent in a loan deal other than Real Madrid fans that Laughing

They've got a quality player, for a year or not. He's going to help them a lot this year.

Wenger on the other hand keeps saying that he'll sign a top top top quality player when is the possibility and in the same press-conference tells us that he let Sahin go when he could've signed him Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:42 am

Tell me how Sahin would have helped our Defensive problems ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:45 am

A football club can get two or more players you know. Sahin would directly replace Song and we wouldn't have to rush Wilshere this soon and another DM would help us with our defensive problems.

Sahin on loan plus a DM would've made Arsenal a title-winning team.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:54 am

Hahaha these two just find out about Sahin transfer.
Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18 - Page 20 521986_435574179813993_464028765_n

Last edited by Messiah "Aggerswagger" on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:54 am

Sahin would have helped us for sure, but do we really need him ? Specially to spend so much money on a loanee when we can just buy a proper player and save the cost ?

Wilshere won't be rushed, sahin or no sahin. Cazorla, Arteta n Diaby is more than good for now till Jack comes back. If we sign M'Vila then that makes the midfield even better. Sahin was never a necessity mate

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next