REWB
Mamad
EarlyPrototype
punkfusion1992
Highburied
103 posters

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Suso is a winger/AM lol.

Jonjo :bow:

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Le Samourai wrote:>Sahin has been a Dortmund starter since he was 17 and had 3 years or thereabouts of being their best player or in the vicinity.

>Ozil had less success in Bundesliga...let's not even get into Khedira.

>Sahin was fully fit Decemeber and despite this, only played in a couple meaningless games, the sum of which was 600 minutes. He was subbed off at halftime despite us already having won the league.

>He played well in those games, he did nothing to prevent Mourinhio from giving him more time, nor did he do anything to indicate that he was a worse playmaker than Lass....who incidentally was given that task in preseason.

>Modric is a joke against big teams, and England is in now way or form a better learning ground for a player than Germany.

In the end, It's fine by me, I like Liverpool if he can't be here, then I'd love for him to be here.

But he's an asset we didn't even come close to making the most out of and that falls on Mourinhio because he chose to not use him. He preferred Lass, he preffered Granero etc etc. That falls on him and there's no excuse for it.

oh cmon, starter of dortmound since 17 does not show a proven player, Dortmound just recently became a top level German team, before that, for some years it was not. Ozil can't be compared to Sahin... Ozil and Khedira proved themselves in 2010 world cup!! against likes of Argentina, England and so on.. They are starters for German National team ffs... they are more than proven...

Sahin still needs to develop, loaning is the best option and i am glad it happend
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:58 pm

srigooner wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:Are there are genuinely deluded people who believe we will pay 5 mil loan fee Laughing

Seriously the amount of people believe in these attention seeking ITK's :facepalm:

Generally, people would not have believed this to be true. But this is Liverpool we are talking about. Do you really want me to pull up all those numbers you guys have paid again in the last two years again? And don't tell me things have changed with Comoli sacking. You bought Allen for 15 million this summer - although that is still a LOT more digestable than the businesses from the earlier times. You don't need people to be deluded, you need your club to stop throwing money around. The market inflation due to oil money is bad enough.

I am sorry I have to pull this comment up, but I thought this topic of Liverpool's finances was discussed and closed earlier in the thread. Calling names doesn't help after that.

So because Liverpool spent 20mil on Downing an attention seeking ITK is more reliable than BBC ,Times and Guardian :facepalm:

How exactly u work that out Laughing
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:59 pm

Someone else debate with him.

I can't do this anymore lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:00 pm

Suso can develop as a DLP. He can't play his Alonso-esque balls at CAM. Wink

Saying that, Jonjo could be the CAM. Twisted Evil

It's funny, because I rate a lot of our youth better than our some of our 'senior' players.

I mean.

Suso > Adam.
Sterling >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Downing.
Jonjo > Spearing.

Not to add the likes of Morgan, Kelly, Coates, Hendo etc who all have great futures.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Someone else debate with him.

I tend to ignore people that think Sahin was a one season wonder in Bundesliga. That comment itself shows they don't know much about him as a player.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:33 pm

ynwa wrote:Suso can develop as a DLP. He can't play his Alonso-esque balls at CAM. Wink

Saying that, Jonjo could be the CAM. Twisted Evil

It's funny, because I rate a lot of our youth better than our some of our 'senior' players.

I mean.

Suso > Adam.
Sterling >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Downing.
Jonjo > Spearing.

Not to add the likes of Morgan, Kelly, Coates, Hendo etc who all have great futures.

Agree with everything here. Suso would be an amazing DLP. His passing range is second to none at his age. And Jonjo would be much more useful as an AM than at CM. His runs from midfield remind so much of a young Gerrard.

And our youth :bow: I rate them higher than some of our first team as well. One guy many people fail to mention from our academy. Joao Carlos Teixeira (Deco 2.0) :bow: :bow: He's older than Suso as well, could break into the team before him. He was injured for his first 6 months with us, so no one got to see him, but he'll be playing for a call up to the first team this season.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:58 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:So because Liverpool spent 20mil on Downing an attention seeking ITK is more reliable than BBC ,Times and Guardian :facepalm:

Wow. You are really dense mate. I am not continuing this argument any further, I have already got the answers I sought.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:01 pm

srigooner wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:So because Liverpool spent 20mil on Downing an attention seeking ITK is more reliable than BBC ,Times and Guardian :facepalm:

Wow. You are really dense mate. I am not continuing this argument any further, I have already got the answers I sought.

Yep just because how ridiculously ur assumption that we would pay 5mil loan fee based on an ITK , i am dense. Very Happy
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:06 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
srigooner wrote:

Yep just because how ridiculously ur assumption that we would pay 5mil loan fee based on an ITK , i am dense. Very Happy

Go find a dictionary and look up what "reportedly" means. We'll take this up if and when you close the deal. And you can hit me up with numbers from your more 'reliable' sources then.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:

I tend to ignore people that think Sahin was a one season wonder in Bundesliga. That comment itself shows they don't know much about him as a player.

exactly, so you must ignore le sumorai... kuz i am arguing the exact thing you are arguing, but he doesn't get it, and gave up... but now i will use ur tactic and ignore such people too
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:

exactly, so you must ignore le sumorai... kuz i am arguing the exact thing you are arguing, but he doesn't get it, and gave up... but now i will use ur tactic and ignore such people too

And hasn't that worked... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:33 pm

I understand Man City or Real Madrid bringing record signing players but Liverpool??

Is Nuri Sahin the most expensive Loan signing ever??

Congrats to Liverpool fans for having the pleasure to watch one of the finest Midfielders in Europe.

a Q though... Is Joe Allen some sort of Deep lying playmaker too??

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:39 pm

highburied wrote:I understand Man City or Real Madrid bringing record signing players but Liverpool??

Is Nuri Sahin the most expensive Loan signing ever??

Congrats to Liverpool fans for having the pleasure to watch one of the finest Midfielders in Europe.

a Q though... Is Joe Allen some sort of Deep lying playmaker too??

I don't even know what to call Allen to be honest. He isn't a playmaker. He isn't a DM. He's not a box-to-box midfielder. He's a midfield general, if you will.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:57 am

Allen is a CM, and a good one.

Also had to smh at Sahin being a one-season wonder.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:00 am

[quote="highburied"Is Nuri Sahin the most expensive Loan signing ever?? [/color]

[/quote]

How much is he costing us?

Want an actual link, not some twitter crap... Rolling Eyes
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:04 am

I am a man of my words, I'm still sticking to my words, if Sahin joins Liverpool, I will leave the forum or change my name.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:05 am

ynwa wrote:[quote="highburied"Is Nuri Sahin the most expensive Loan signing ever??

How much is he costing us?

Want an actual link, not some twitter crap... Rolling Eyes [/quote]

Then you might have to wait until its official, because at the moment everyone is just guessing.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:05 am

@ TheMessiah: You need a CT scan. Go to a doctor now.

@ AggerSwagger: Exactly.

Last edited by ynwa on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:07 am

The Messiah wrote:I am a man of my words, I'm still sticking to my words, if Sahin joins Liverpool, I will leave the forum or change my name.

Oh my GOD....I think Liverpool just saved GoalLegacy
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:10 am

he'll probably take the easier route i.e change his username Laughing

how about you impose another condition.

if sahin joins pool,pool fans on gl get to decide his new username :coffee:

sounds about right :coffee: banana
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:11 am

Official.

Liverpool Football Club have reached an agreement with Real Madrid to sign Nuri Sahin on a season-long loan deal, subject to the player passing a medical.

Sahin moved to Madrid last summer fresh from helping Borussia Dortmund secure the German championship and being named as the Bundesliga's Player of the Season.

The playmaker collected another league title winners' medal as the Spanish giants clinched La Liga in May.

Sahin has 31 caps for Turkey and became their youngest ever scorer when he netted on his debut against Germany in 2005, aged 17.

The 23-year-old will now undergo a medical on Merseyside.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/reds-agree-sahin-deal
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:14 am

ITS OFFICIAL....GTFO IDRIS....HAHAHAHAHHAA....I'm so happy bounce
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:18 am

Surag wrote:he'll probably take the easier route i.e change his username Laughing

how about you impose another condition.

if sahin joins pool,pool fans on gl get to decide his new username :coffee:

sounds about right :coffee: banana

On a second thought, for the sakes of my fans on this forum I have decided to take the change user name. And the females on this forum gets to choose the new user name as long as its not offensive, Provocative or abusive towards me or other posters.

Last edited by The Messiah on Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:19 am

Liverpool fans should decide your new Username.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:21 am

Surag wrote:Liverpool fans should decide your new Username.

If no female poster decides my name, then Liverpool fans can, but subject to when Sahin scores his first goal for them.

I am a man of my words.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next