REWB
Mamad
EarlyPrototype
punkfusion1992
Highburied
103 posters

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18

Post by RealGunner Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:54 am

Sahin would have helped us for sure, but do we really need him ? Specially to spend so much money on a loanee when we can just buy a proper player and save the cost ?

Wilshere won't be rushed, sahin or no sahin. Cazorla, Arteta n Diaby is more than good for now till Jack comes back. If we sign M'Vila then that makes the midfield even better. Sahin was never a necessity mate

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:58 am

sportsczy wrote:http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Le-real-cede-sahin-a-liverpool/308321

We just fleeced Liverpool.

Liverpool:
- Pay Real Madrid 5 mil
- Cover Sahin's entire salary
- Have NO buyback option on Sahin after one year

This is like highway robbery lol. Liverpool develop Sahin for us, pay us cash, save us money and have no recourse to keep the player. Wow.

Seems like we paid no loan fee whatsoever...That 5mill is the 70% of Sahin's wages - 85K a week is roughly 5mill a year. Nuri Sahin - Borussia Dortmund #18 - Page 21 123n7r
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:04 am

We need players in permanently not loan deals.
We need a defensive midfielder someone like M'villa or Capoue, Coquelin is not ready this season and Diaby doesn't know what a football pitch looks like.

Sahin is not what we needed and Wenger knows that Arteta, Diaby, Wilshere and to an extent Ramsey are who Sahin would replace in our midfield.

The thing is if this transfer is Liverpools last piece of business in the transfer window then he won't improve them from last season much as their midfield isn't their biggest problem.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:55 am

Congratulations Liverpool.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:03 pm

11m to loan a player for the year according to Hunter,Balague ,AS,BBC,Guardian

rofl

Madrid :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:11m to loan a player for the year according to Hunter,Balague ,AS,BBC,Guardian

rofl

Careful Mole. That might brand you as "deluded". :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Been there done that Sri lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Let the line-up begins.

--------------Reina---------------
Jonson--Agger--Skrtel--Enrique
--------------Lucas----------------
--------Allen--------Sahin---------
--------------Gerrard---------------
---------Suarez----Borini-----------

Liverpool finally have a good team, all the need now is good depth.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:11m to loan a player for the year according to Hunter,Balague ,AS,BBC,Guardian

rofl

No.5 mil on wages and no loan fee acc. to BBC Guardian and Times.Havent seen Ballague or Hunter mentioning any fee either.

I assume this too u read on that NUFC forum without any sources. :coffee:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:12 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Been there done that Sri lol.

But I do hold you and Arq and RG and co for being branded so. I was happy sticking to the Arsenal section with much less BS, before you chaps coaxed me into posting in GS Razz

Anyway, I look forward to seeing him in PL. Shame we didn't get him (again) - I have wanted him since 2009-10. Some things are just not meant to be Sad

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Balague said there was a 5m fee on twitter and mentioned that 100% wages were being paid and mentioned those sources :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:14 pm

From BBC

Real Madrid's Nuri Sahin to join Liverpool on season-long loan

Liverpool have reached an agreement for the season-long loan of Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin after Arsenal ended their interest.
The Reds offered to pay a larger proportion of the 23-year-old's £115,000 a week wages, swinging the deal in their favour.

Sahin, who has 31 caps for Turkey, will undergo a medical ahead of the match against Manchester City on Sunday.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is now considering a number of other targets.
Sahin had been expected to join Arsenal, having privately expressed a preference for the north London club. But the deal stalled when Real and Arsenal could not agree a £14m option to buy the player at the end of the loan.
Liverpool and Real then agreed a deal, with Sahin's agent meeting Liverpool officials earlier in the week to agree terms.
Real boss Jose Mourinho had given the go ahead for Sahin to move to the Premier League after the playmaker struggled to make an impression at the Bernabeu since a move from Bundesliga champions Borussia Dortmund last summer.
Sahin signed a six-year deal with the La Liga outfit but made just 11 appearances for them last season as they won the Spanish league title.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Balague said there was a 5m fee on twitter and mentioned that 100% wages were being paid and mentioned those sources :coffee:

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague
The thing that gave the last twist to the Sahin saga. After Madrid and Arsenal agreed a 2m loan deal, Liverpool offered 5m (no option 2 buy)

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Balague said there was a 5m fee on twitter and mentioned that 100% wages were being paid and mentioned those sources :coffee:

Link?

And i have just posted BBC article.And times article citing the same have already been posted.

Facts not what u read in other forums please :coffee:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:18 pm

srigooner wrote:

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague
The thing that gave the last twist to the Sahin saga. After Madrid and Arsenal agreed a 2m loan deal, Liverpool offered 5m (no option 2 buy)

That is the loan deal not loan fee. Very Happy

70% of Sahni's wages equates to 5mil which is the loan deal. :coffee:
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:22 pm

I'm confused scratch

Surely offering 5m is offering 5m to loan him and the wages irrelevant lol.

So surely it's 5m plus the wages, that was my understanding anyway.

Still no buy-out :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Keep telling yourself that BG you'll eventually believe it. :coffee:

Don't understand the uproar over Sahin's loan fee/wages even if Liverpool don't get him back after this season he would be well worth the £10m+ if he helps them finish in the Top 4.

It's a gamble well worth taking imo alot better than wasting millions on dross like Downing & Adam. They just signed a WC player they haven't had one Gerrard declined/Torres left.

Thankfully, Stevie Me will always be there to f**k it all up. :coffee:

Last edited by Gil on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:23 pm

L'Equipe said the same thing.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Liverpool's frivolous spending power :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:27 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:

L'Equipe said the same thing.

:bow: it's 100% legit now
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:30 pm

Gil wrote:Keep telling yourself that BG you'll eventually believe it. :coffee:

Don't understand the uproar over Sahin's loan fee/wages even if Liverpool don't get him back after this season he would be well worth the £10m+ if he helps them finish in the Top 4.

It's a gamble well worth taking imo alot better than wasting millions on dross like Downing & Adam. They just signed a WC player they haven't had one Gerrard declined/Torres left.

Thankfully, Stevie Me will always be there to f**k it all up. :coffee:

I am just quoting BBC and times though :coffee:

And tbh i dont even think we need Sahin on a loan deal that much.

We need a lot more than a CM to become top 4.We finished 8th last seasonand had a change of manager so Sahin isnt exactly going to convert as into a top 4 team.We already have Allen who is long term inv estment inthat position even if he is inferior to sahin.So it will probably end up as a pointless signing at the end of season when he returns to Madrid.

But what makes me laugh is despite every credible media in UK not quoting any loan fee people are believing because some random ITK and a french newspaper Laughing

Either way i am of this topic.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:31 pm

Well Rodgers got a player who can actually give all his possession purpose.

5 million isn't entirely bad , in that we paid 3 million for a 5 month loan of Faubert Laughing.

Perhaps they are doing this business with Madrid gives them first choice on guys like Callejon but more importantly, Higuain and Benzema, who may want to leave soon.

Or they could just be betting that those who play at Ainfield don't usually want to leave :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:05 pm

------Lucas----Sahin
----------Gerrard

------Lucas
-Sahin------Allen

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Nuri Sahin: ''I choose Liverpool because if I had joined Arsenal, Man City would have the option to buy me, which I didn't want." rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:35 pm

vasanthPato wrote:
Nuri Sahin: ''I choose Liverpool because if I had joined Arsenal, Man City would have the option to buy me, which I didn't want." rofl

He has stated multiple times he is a Real Madrid fan which is why I knew he wouldn't come to Arsenal if there was a buy out fee. He knows he just has to wait for Alonso to get a bit older.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:44 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Surag wrote:How about DieHardScouser hmm :coffee:

I have already submitted new name to admin, too late.

Btw new name is "Why always Bayern wins"

Yea.... that's not happening.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next