JAY-Z
Albiceleste
The Verminator
Ganso
Berbaflop
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Joey Barton threatens to quit Football Empty Joey Barton threatens to quit Football

Post by Berbaflop Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:50 pm

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/886657-joey-barton-threatens-to-quit-football-manager-2012-after-argument-with-himself

Barton got a taste of his own medicine when he took control of QPR on the popular football management simulator but had to deal with an angry and brash footballer - himself.

The 29-year-old had to contend with his overly argumentative computer game counterpart, and it seems even he couldn't stand it.

After playing the game for a while, he tweeted: 'Just had my 1st argument with myself on FM 2012.

'Gonna have to quit, cos am doing my own head in.'

The controversial midfielder was also annoyed by the makers of the game, who he says got his measurements wrong.

He continued: 'FYI @footballmanager I am not born in Runcorn. I am not 5'9 (5'11) and I am not 11st (12st). If ur gonna do it properly...'

If all that wasn't enough, Barton then got into a Twitter fight with his perennial online antagonist, Piers Morgan.

After Morgan said of Barton's character on another well-known football game: '@Joey7Barton On my FIFA 12, your character dives, gets Gervinho sent off, then sticks his head where he shouldn't, gets sent off, and moans.'

However, Barton retorted: '@piersmorgan on mine......... oh sorry your not on mine! #fatkidatschoollastpickorgoalkeeper #fifa12'

Boys, boys..

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/886657-joey-barton-threatens-to-quit-football-manager-2012-after-argument-with-himself#ixzz1jC1GiSw5
Berbaflop
Berbaflop
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Joey Barton threatens to quit Football Empty Re: Joey Barton threatens to quit Football

Post by Ganso Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:53 pm

hahahaha piers morgan is the GOAT twitter troll

edit:i think morgan lurks GL hmm

piersmorgan Piers Morgan
BREAKING: #CNN Exit Poll Results: Romney 36% Paul 23% Huntsman 18%

Last edited by Ganso on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Joey Barton threatens to quit Football Empty Re: Joey Barton threatens to quit Football

Post by The Verminator Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:55 pm

However, Barton retorted: '@piersmorgan on mine......... oh sorry your not on mine!

LOL. Ripped him a new one.
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:56 pm

#fatkidatschoollastpickorgoalkeeper

Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:06 am

Huntsman hmm
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:10 am

Ganso wrote:hahahaha piers morgan is the GOAT twitter troll

edit:i think morgan lurks GL Joey Barton threatens to quit Football 2238782717

piersmorgan Piers Morgan
BREAKING: #CNN Exit Poll Results: Romney 36% Paul 23% Huntsman 18%

metinsk wrote:Huntsman Joey Barton threatens to quit Football 2238782717
I can only assume this is sarcasm.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:20 am

Piers you BEAST!!!
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:24 am

Piers Morgan is a twitter king but thats about that his CNN show is flopping how about he thinks about that instead
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:30 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Piers Morgan is a twitter king but thats about that his CNN show is flopping how about he thinks about that instead
Piers Morgan is king of life. He won the first celebrity apprentice by impressive fashion. Also, I think his show averages the same viewers that Larry King did in his last year, so that's hardly a flop.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:01 pm

what an insult to Larry King, i hardly watch that show since he left

i remember 2 years ago when he insulted Madonna and her reply was Piers who???

also on the talent shows he has been boring trying to copy Simon in everything

in fact he should never insult footballers they have been more successful than him...yh even Barton

btw Example on twitter>>>>Morgan

the guy is a friggin news paper writer and a shite one at that

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:04 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:what an insult to Larry King, i hardly watch that show since he left
In what way?

i remember 2 years ago when he insulted Madonna and her reply was Piers who???
I don't think everybody knows everybody.

also on the talent shows he has been boring trying to copy Simon in everything
I think he's been his own self, when they were in BGT at the same time, they didn't seem the same to me. I rather miss him in BGT, and now he's gone from AGT also, to concentrate on his show.

in fact he should never insult footballers they have been more successful than him...yh even Barton
Just no.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:14 pm

jiopsi wrote:In what way?

Larry King was a legend in that show...now its just boring

when Larry was there he won award after award and it was the highest rated talk show as well...now well i dont even know if people know it exists... Larry was there for like 30 years compared to this slob... i loved how he wasnt afraid to ask controversial questions...have you seen Piers?? he doesnt even know how to ask a simple questions properly

it was a respnse to him saying i dont want her on this talk show as if she wanted to go there

I think he's been by his own self, when they were in BGT at the same time, they didn't seem the same. I rather miss him in BGT, and now he's gone from AGT also.

you dont think he has been trying to copy simon.... everything he does from his arrogant comments to his style is just blatantly copying Simon...even Simon pointed that out to him

all the BGT judges are better than him maybe not Hoff but Micheal Mcintyre>>>>>Morgan

all the good judges left AGT ages ago...he left because he knew it wasnt popular anymore and not b/c he didnt have anytime...he spens 3/4 of his time on twitter ffs

Just no.

yes just yes... he is a nobody
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:21 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
jiopsi wrote:In what way?

Larry King was a legend in that show...now its just boring

when Larry was there he won award after award and it was the highest rated talk show as well...now well i dont even know if people know it exists... Larry was there for like 30 years compared to this slob... i loved how he wasnt afraid to ask controversial questions...have you seen Piers?? he doesnt even know how to ask a simple questions properly
Larry King retired from the show, accepted Piers Morgan as his successor, and he matched Larry's viewership on his last year. I don't think there is any insults hidden here.

it was a respnse to him saying i dont want her on this talk show as if she wanted to go there
Piers Morgan tonight has been on the air about year. How did Madonna say that 2 years ago?

I think he's been by his own self, when they were in BGT at the same time, they didn't seem the same. I rather miss him in BGT, and now he's gone from AGT also.

you dont think he has been trying to copy simon.... everything he does from his arrogant comments to his style is just blatantly copying Simon...even Simon pointed that out to him
No, he's arrogant and straight talker in real life, you should watch the celebrity apprentice he won, it's shows also other sides in him. And he's one of the most wittiest people on TV. Also you shouldn't take everything these guys say for real, there is truth in there but you can see the real messages between the lines.

all the BGT judges are better than him maybe not Hoff but Micheal Mcctyre>>>>>Morgan
If by better you mean worse, I agree. Also Mcctyre is pointless, and unlikable.

all the good judges left AGT ages ago...he left because he knew it wasnt popular anymore and not b/c he didnt have anytime...he spens 3/4 of his time on twitter ffs
Piers was the best AGT judge, Hoffman was good contrast on him and Sharon was kindah good.
Just no.
yes just yes... he is a nobody
Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:40 pm

jiopsi wrote:Larry King retired from the show, accepted Piers Morgan as his successor, and he matched Larry's viewership on his last year. I don't think there is any insults hidden here.
accepted Morgan??? no he didnt...

anything new always get a lot of viewership at first. Larry kept it up for 30 years while Morgan well this is taken from a recent article "in the most recent month, November, Morgan's ratings declined to their lowest point since he replaced King, lagging in third place far behind Fox News's Sean Hannity and MSNBC's Rachel Maddow in the daily 9pm slot"

tahts an inslut to Larry ffs... also compare the names both could attract Morgan attracts some wtf celebs while Larry attracted high profile people

again the guy is a total flop, i bet they will replace him soon

Piers Morgan tonight has been on the air about year. How did Madonna say that 2 years ago?

it was before it had started, like a couple of weeks before and he said she would be banned from it as if she wanted to lol

No, he's arrogant and straight talker in real life, you should watch the celebrity apprentice he won, it's shows also other sides in him. And he's one of the most wittiest people on TV.

did you see his first couple of seasons in BGT... he was a p!ssy... now all of a sudden he has gotten this arrogant attitude... friggin Simon copycat

If by better you mean worse, I agree. Also Mcctyre is the real copycat here, and pointless at that.

this last season got a better review than when he was there and everybody loves Micheal....

btw MICHEAL COPY CAT roflcopter.... he is the total opposite of those two ffs lol

Sharon is the best and was the best judge on AGT also it is getting boring....same shiite different day...at least BGT is changing

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:50 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:accepted Morgan??? no he didnt...

anything new always get a lot of viewership at first. Larry kept it up for 30 years while Morgan well this is taken from a recent article "in the most recent month, November, Morgan's ratings declined to their lowest point since he replaced King, lagging in third place far behind Fox News's Sean Hannity and MSNBC's Rachel Maddow in the daily 9pm slot"
Yes he did.

The point is, it isn't anything new, people were already abandoning the show. The host just changed. On the average it about matched last year of Larry King Live.

tahts an inslut to Larry ffs... also compare the names both could attract Morgan attracts some wtf celebs while Larry attracted high profile people

again the guy is a total flop, i bet they will replace him soon
No it isn't, and he isn't a flop.

it was before it had started, like a couple of weeks before and he said she would be banned from it as if she wanted to lol
Yeah, like that matters anyway. Laughing

did you see his first couple of seasons in BGT... he was a p!ssy... now all of a sudden he has gotten this arrogant attitude... friggin Simon copycat
He has been the same always as I remember.

this last season got a better review than when he was there and everybody loves Micheal....
Better review? Review from what? The show had about 2 million less viewers on this series than last year.

Sharon is the best and was the best judge on AGT also it is getting boring....same shiite different day...at least BGT is changing.
Don't agree, Sharon was boring, too symphatetic and says always the same things. Boring.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:00 pm

jiopsi wrote:Yes he did.

The point is, it isn't anything new, people were already abandoning the show. The host just changed. On the average it about matched last year of Larry King Live.

CNN appointed him after Larry retired... it was getting fewer viewers towards the end but you cant take away the fact the it was stable for 30 years and deemed the most successful show in CNNs history

scrap that its already declining mate forget the average... it should get exciting since its a new host but no people are already getting tired of him

Yeah, like that matters anyway. Laughing

he doesnt have the audacity to say that Madonna is on par with Micheal Jackson while Piers well apart from some twitter rants is a noob

ive watched nearly all BGT season and he has definately changed

Better review? Review from what?

fans watching it duurh

Don't agree, Sharon was boring, too symphatetic and says always the same things. Boring.

just like Paula Abdul on American Idol she was too symphatic yet was the most liked
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:06 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:CNN appointed him after Larry retired... it was getting fewer viewers towards the end but you cant take away the fact the it was stable for 30 years and deemed the most successful show in CNNs history
Yes it was, and that matters on this how?

scrap that its already declining mate forget the average... it should get exciting since its a new host but no people are already getting tired of him
Like they were getting tired of Larry already.

he doesnt have the audacity to say that Madonna is on par with Micheal Jackson while Piers well apart from some twitter rants is a noob
What on the earth are you on about?

ive watched nearly all BGT season and he has definately changed
I have every episode of BGT, AGT on my computer, watched them several times, and he hasn't changed mate, he has just strenghtened his persona.

Better review? Review from what?

fans watching it duurh
Two million of less on average of them. Hur durrrr.

just like Paula Abdul on American Idol she was too symphatic yet was the most liked
No she isn't lol, people just say that because she is polite and compassionate. People who watch these shows like most the controversy, insults and whatnots. You should know that already, if you really have watched these shows. Also Paula was boring yet again in XF US, less booze and less delirious = more boring.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:19 pm

jiopsi wrote:Yes it was, and that matters on this how?

he is a LEGEND and youre comparing a nobody to him.... its like comparing Gary Neville to Cafu.. get it

Like they were getting tired of Larry already.

already??? lets just forget he was named the best host in CNNs history, after 30 years he was getting fewer views but its understandable since he was getting old and was probably thinking about his retirement money than anything else lol

What on the earth are you on about?

who is he to "ban" her from his chat show because she is "boring"... its like a talk show wanting to ban Mehssi because he has a boring life style.... they havent got time for that shite anyways

I have every episode of BGT, AGT on my computer, watched them several times, and he hasn't changed mate, he has just strenghtened his persona.

he's been a wimp only recently he started talking like Cowell acting liek Cowell dressing like Cowell having a similar hairstyle to Cowell...and Cowell rightfully pointed that out to him

didnt get that

No she isn't lol, people just say that because she is polite and compassionate. People who watch these shows like most the controversy, insults and whatnots. You should know that already, if you really have watched these shows. Also Paula was boring yet again in XF US, less delirious and less booze, but more boring.

i know she was more boring yet everybody still loves her....the only arrogant guy people like is Simon and thats about that...

LA Reid insults but he isnt anything special... also wasnt there alot of controversy on this year XFUK didnt stop it from plummeting down on views

so to speak
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:26 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:he is a LEGEND and youre comparing a nobody to him.... its like comparing Gary Neville to Cafu.. get it
I compared the ratings numbers, that is all. You get it now?

already??? lets just forget he was named the best host in CNNs history after 30 years, he was getting fewer views but its understandable since he was getting old and was thinking about his retirement money than anything else lol
Less viewers = people getting tired.

who is he to "ban" her from his chat show because she is "boring"... its like a talk show wanting to ban Mehssi because he has a boring life style.... they havent got time for that shite anyways
He has every right ban if he want, it's his show lol. Also you are delireous if you think Madonna is on par with Michael Jackson as legend status etc.

he's been a wimp only recently he started talking like Cowell acting liek Cowell dressing like Cowell having a similar hairstyle to Cowell...and Cowell rightfully pointed that out to him
No. Cowell is friends with him, and that's just friendly banter.

didnt get that
2 million viewers less per show on average. Get it?

i know she was more boring yet everybody still loves her....the only arrogant guy people like is Simon and thats about that...
Piers is a polarizing person, just like Simon is.

LA Reid insults but he isnt anything special... also wasnt there alot of controversy on this year XFUK didnt stop it from plummeting down on views

so to speak
When you insult, you have to be witty with it, or it may come out wrong, personal. LA Reid is that kind of person, wrong kind of person. Or that's atleast how I persieved him.

XF US was most watched show in the timeslot, and second on the night. It was a success.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:33 pm

less viewers after 30 years of being in pole position is a pretty good damn accomplishments... lets just forget Piers has already lost his viewers after 11 months

and yes Madonna is on par with Jackson in every possible way... EVERY possible way... she might even be better than him

Cowell is friends with all judges mate... and Piers is the only one he has accused of copying him

i was talking about reviews not views...but if thats the figure then fair enuff

lol now again youre comparing Piers to Cowell could you stop it lease

you might laugh a little when he insults but you just forget it after..

XFUS was good because they had good singers like Chris and Amaro and not because controversy/witty comments

what was it to be compared against??? it got lower views than they expected

BTW i said X factor UK not USA
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:40 pm

and yes Madonna is on par with Jackson in every possible way... EVERY possible way... she might even be better than him
affraid MJ is the biggest artist ever, even bigger than Elvis. He has the biggest cult following, changed popular culture, has most musical prizes of them all and has sold almost one billion records, Madonna hasn't sold even half of that. Laughing

Cowell is friends with all judges mate... and Piers is the only one he has accused of copying him
So Paula isn't copying him? Laughing

i was talking about reviews not views...but if thats the figure then fair enuff
Reviews are subjective, there is no statistical proof in bunch of reviews. Ratings say it much better.

you might laugh a little when he insults but you just forget it after..
I don't.

XFUS was good because they had good singers like Chris and Amaro and not because controversy/witty comments

btw what was it to be compared against??? it got lower views than they expected
Chris a good singer? Laughing

The X Factor US is the #1 unscripted program overall this Fall and the #1 new unscripted show so far this season

Averaging a 4.2/12 rating among Adults 18-49 and 12.4 million Total Viewers, The X Factor has given FOX a nightly win on the majority of the nights it has aired.

In fact, The X Factor lifted FOX’s average ratings on Wednesdays and Thursdays by +48% and +46% versus last fall.

The X Factor is an especially big new hit among Teens – it’s the #2 new series among Teens this season, second only to New Girl

Thanks to The X Factor, FOX is #1 on Thursday nights in the fall for the first time in the network’s history.

The X Factor is one of this season’s Top 5 new shows among ethnic minorities and is this season’s #1 show overall among African American adults age 18-49

Among Hispanic Adults 18-49, The X Factor-Wed and Thurs are the #2 and #3 top-rated new shows this season (behind only New Girl, which is #1)

With multiple hours of The X Factor on our air every week, FOX won the November Sweep among Adults 18-49.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Piers Morgan

:bow: :bow: :bow:
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:59 pm

well just like Jackson she did change pop as well.... people regard her as better than Jackson even

Paula isnt copying anyone her and Simon just love eachother

well Chris did connect very well with the audience and his rapping was good... that song he sung in the audition was ace

the x factor UK got 13.7 views in the finale while the US counterpart got 12.6 that 13.6 figure was considered as a flop here...donno about there
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:01 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:well just like Jackson she did change pop as well.... people regard her as better than Jackson even
What people, you and your friends?

Paula isnt copying anyone her and Simon just love eachother
True.

well Chris did connect very well with the audience and his rapping was good... that song he sung in the audition was ace
Yes he connected story wise and "young homie" was great, but he isn't really a good singer.

the x factor UK got 13.7 views in the finale while the US counterpart got 12.6 that 13.6 figure was considered as a flop here...donno about there
They are not comparable, what matters most is the timeslot and night ratings when you consider if something has succeeded or flopped. That is true that Simon had too big estimations on the ratings.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:09 pm

jiopsi wrote:What people, you and your friends?

no everybody...do you even know who Madonna is??? i am not talking about Rihanna or Bruno Mars ffs

Yes he connected story wise and "young homie" was great, but he isn't really a good singer.

when he tried to sing pop, he sounded awful but when he rapped he sounded really good

They are not comparable, what matters most is the timeslot and night ratings when you consider if something has succeeded or flopped. That is true that Simon had too big estimations on the ratings.

well x factor here was also number one on time slot and night ratings but the views were alot lower than previous year for example just last year they got up to 18 mill views compared to this season

Simon had put a number he wanted to achieve and he didnt achieve it... he wanted to eclipse american idol and he didnt succeed... maybe next year probably
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next