OFFICIAL: Hordur Magnusson signs 4 and a half year deal with Juve!!

5 posters

Go down

OFFICIAL: Hordur Magnusson signs 4 and a half year deal with Juve!! Empty OFFICIAL: Hordur Magnusson signs 4 and a half year deal with Juve!!

Post by pasquale22 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Couldnt find a proper picture of him but for those who dont know. His been with us since the summer where he crossed over from Iceland, this is his first proffesional contract and he confirmed it via his twitter account

https://twitter.com/#!/HordurM34

"I'ts time to tell you guys the big news! Just signed officially for Juve today, four and a half year contract Smile Picture later today !. "

Ok, im not going to act like an expert on him because ive only seen him once. I was watching a primavera game a few weeks back and i actually thought he was Sorensen for around 5 minutes lol. I was thinking, damn sorensen's put on a bit of muscle. He looks much alike and especially since the camera didnt zoom in on him much lol. From what i saw, he seems like an exceptional talent. I know i say this about a few players but Hordur is one i really like and ever since that game ive followed him closely. I noticed he even got selected in the 21 man squad i think it was to travel on that camp to dubai. he mustve impressed conte hence earning his contract.

From what ive seen, he is very strong, good in the air and reads the play well. I mostly liked his strength though. I thought his stronger than Sorensen and thats saying something. For those that have twitter i urge you to follow him. No its not a fake , its actually him. His extremely approachable and so far his gotten back to all my tweets to him. Theres not a question he wont answer. For example i asked him if he's excited about Gab. Appelt's offical arrival and he tweeted back also he told me how he thought the trip to Dubai was great for him and he felt he learnt alot. His definately one to keep an eye on guys. Remember the name

His the one in the middle

OFFICIAL: Hordur Magnusson signs 4 and a half year deal with Juve!! Primavera2

OHH and for those wondering lol his a CB that can play left or right side of central defense

Last edited by pasquale22 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Hordur Magnusson signs 4 and a half year deal with Juve!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Hordur Magnusson signs 4 and a half year deal with Juve!!

Post by pasquale22 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:52 pm

and here is the photo he put up of his contract signing. Very exciting!! The man on the right is the primavera coach. Baroni

OFFICIAL: Hordur Magnusson signs 4 and a half year deal with Juve!! Ai4zUkOCAAIuQyd
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Hordur Magnusson signs 4 and a half year deal with Juve!! Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Hordur Magnusson signs 4 and a half year deal with Juve!!

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:30 am

Never heard of this guy, bah could be I follow just Italian youth
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:33 am

Hes excellent. Hes a better version of Sorenson with better pace and agility.
I watched a few Primavera games and Ive been very impressed.

Him and Guano are our future CBs if all things progress to plan.
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:21 pm

he can also play Defensive Midfield as well

OFFICIAL: Hordur Magnusson signs 4 and a half year deal with Juve!! 173432_658727782_5379398_n

OFFICIAL: Hordur Magnusson signs 4 and a half year deal with Juve!! GetImg

from magnusson on an internet forum..
I don't know if this is benefiting for my career to say this, but i hate Inter Milan with passion. I have done that for a longtime, think you already know by now though hahaha! But this Primavera is a little different, i play always as a DC. I'm starting to take more free kicks after my goal against Sampa. Both Schiavone and Ruggiero are good players and i trust them in that position. I have been a midfielder from young age, but Juventus transformed me into a defender and so did the national team coach. Nothing i can do about that, but i like to play defense now Nedved is always in shape, incredible that guy! Nobody likes Inter, accept their own fans.

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:49 pm

Haha nice! His on juventuz right?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:38 pm

He was my fave youth player of that generation of players, hope to see him start later as iv not seen him play for a good while now.

FORZA Hordur
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down