Le Samourai
Mr Nick09
101 posters

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

ronaldo is a selfish Campeon - Page 9 Empty Re: ronaldo is a selfish Campeon

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:23 pm

buddytaller wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:what is the most interesting here is that, while you apply yourself at calling me stupid, or characterizing what i posted as a stupidity, you are not using your superior brain to argue and to show me the righteous way. Maybe if you apply yourself just a little bit, you could make a post that is worth reading. I wont stoop as low as you and insult you, you are either out of your depth, or you are nothing relevant to say.

The righteous way is to join the winning side Barcelona, you'll be so happy there, and you'll be on the winning side in el clasico, and you can be 100% certain, your coach wouldn't pick Ronaldo.

Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Apparently criticizing Cristiano and his rather annoying way of not showing up when you really need him is basis to deem someone a non supporter. I personally have nothing good to say about Di Maria, guess I should go support another club.

It is a legitimate and justifiable criticism of Cristiano. The more certain RM fans realise this, the better one would understand the premise of the thread.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:32 pm

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Best two players in the world at 0:33
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:38 pm

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:10 pm

according to voters on rm's official web site ronaldo was the motm for the majority .21,344 people voted for him, 9,254 for benzema tongue
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:11 pm

diptiman wrote:according to voters on rm's official web site ronaldo was the motm for the majority .21,344 people voted for him, 9,254 for benzema tongue

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:23 pm

[quote="halamadrid2"][/quote]
in what world is Nani playing good.... i bet he has more shots to the stands than Minutes played ffs

its OK City will never lose against a Blackburn with only two wins this season one against a shredded Arsenal team at the start of the season

many players have been seriously injured even your own Welbeck ffs....the fact that you see that crisp packet once every game is just another proof of why the guy is a one season wonder(if even that)

its all about welbeck now mate

until you can rub City off the top dont talk about them.....you should focus on Tottenham the team that will surpass you on the 22nd of Jan[/quote]
im not being funny but you really are clueless.
nani is our best player, stick to watching revista de la liga on sky and pretend youre a football fan
hernandez has suffered from injury and needed a break from 2 years of wall to wall football, he didnt even get a pre season, hes being rested for the run in..
you know, like last year.

mind numbingly tedious ...

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Doc wrote:Apparently criticizing Cristiano and his rather annoying way of not showing up when you really need him is basis to deem someone a non supporter. I personally have nothing good to say about Di Maria, guess I should go support another club.

It is a legitimate and justifiable criticism of Cristiano. The more certain RM fans realise this, the better one would understand the premise of the thread.

There's a difference between constructive criticism and senseless hate, my point is simple, as long as Mourinho is coach of Real Madrid, some players like Ronaldo and Di Maria will be untouchable, to save Ronaldo haters the stress of having to watch him play game after game, they can always change the channel to Barca TV, PSG TV or Qatar TV and watch something else.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:26 pm

diptiman wrote:
Mamad wrote:He is arrogant, Selfish and sometimes disrespectful. actually fans problem with him is not just for his performance but his behavior too.

after Sevilla match he said people who criticize me don't know anything about football.

you were his biggest fan only a day before clasicos.. what are you no about

hmm no. i started to see the truth before clasico and after that i saw it completely.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:48 pm

cyberman wrote:
nani is our best player, stick to watching revista de la liga on sky and pretend youre a football fan
hernandez has suffered from injury and needed a break from 2 years of wall to wall football, he didnt even get a pre season, hes being rested for the run in..

mind numbingly tedious ...

he is the best for your standard... again the guy skies more shots than he has minutes played

actually i watch Manchester United alot as well so to speak

you mean how Berbatov started more games than him last season in the league... oh soo many games smfh

he will be sold to Sunderland like all the other Man U rejects
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:50 pm

BOOM: Swap between ManCity & RealMadrid

[Aguero + Silva] <==> C.Ronaldo

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:55 pm

barca fans applauded messi after he missed a penalty and barca lost 2 points. they were chanting messi messi.

A cr fanboy's response: because cr is handsome and rich people hate him
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Real madrid fans would do that to El Pipa as well...heck after we were eliminated from CL nobody said squat to him....

but this is a different story...its not about PERFORMANCE, its about his arrogant attitude
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:08 pm

do you really think what messi and cr did in last 3 seasons are equal? (performance wise)
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:23 pm

no, not at all

but mehssi has meh days as well just like ronaldo

however mehssi helps barca win titles while we havent won in a coupel of years bar Copa
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:23 pm

I don't usually make long posts, but some of the posts have gone overboard. Most of you don't even play football ffs, The amount of hate is sad.

First of all, you don't score 54 goals in a season and your shite.. no way. 14 assists is not too bad as well. He's not in great form.. but he's a REAL MADRID player! He should be given support by out fellow fans, not slated to death. And like it or not, he has improved his teamplay immensely.

If you don't like the guy say it then before you post some nonsense bullcrap about him..

Second of all the benzema circle jerk is just laughable.. are we gonna forget all of the chances he misses? Mind you, I obviously like benzema more then ronaldo, but ronaldo is an insane talent. I also don't like it when you guys just attack him for sucking, when he hasn't been amazing but just above average. That being said he is NOT free from criticism but he hasn't been like 4/10 and total garbage every match.

Third of all you guys need to like seriously *bleep* off the dude, hell if it was messi I would be saying this. The insults he's getting are just sad and immature. He isn't going to play any better if you guys keep giving him sh!t.

Also a few things

1. Messi is a monster and comparing ronaldo to him is an insult

2. Look at ronaldo's stats and tell me if he's a bad player or not
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 pm

most of you are missing the point nick is trying to get at, the point is that when the pressure is on ron tends to put everything on his shoulders just to stroke his ego, and to make it worst he fails hard when he does that against the better opposition who know what they are doing

like the barca game, we went up a goal early all we had do was be composed and see the game through, but instead we had ron turning over possession almost every time he had the ball cause he wanted to run at alves and co. with no teammates around to him to help

it was when rm was clearly losing that game he came back down to earth and tried to play simple but it was too late damage was already done, i bet a million dollars if ron had scored the first goal instead of benz we would've won that game
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Nobody is missing anything, the OP, it's a knee jerk, childish, hate post. This is not the first time he's doing it, I remember making similar remarks to the one's I've made in the Ronaldo thread in the old forum.

There's a saying that goes like this, "Everybody has the right to be stupid...but some people just abuse the privilege".
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:19 pm

[quote="halamadrid2"][quote="cyberman"]

mind numbingly tedious ...[/quote]

he is the best for your standard... again the guy skies more shots than he has minutes played

actually i watch Manchester United alot as well so to speak

you mean how Berbatov started more games than him last season in the league... oh soo many games smfh

he will be sold to Sunderland like all the other Man U rejects
[/quote]

nan has scored 3 more goals in the same games as the player in your avatar you idiot.
same sunderland who beat city? theyre not even the main club we sell our rejects to....
that would be real madrid

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 pm

but you gotta admit ron needs to cut this nonsense out and shape up, im not the biggest messi fan, but i respect his intelligence on the pitch, if the game isn't going his way he tries to pass to his teammates more, so even if they lose they lose as team, ofcourse messi is the best so he will still be under the microscope

but ron, he just likes keep charging over and over into a brick wall regardless of the stakes and what it means to the team, that a big no no for the best player in the team who all of our attacks flow through, that why he needs to get back to the basics of the game, stop this ego shit it gets annoying after a while
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:I don't usually make long posts, but some of the posts have gone overboard. Most of you don't even play football ffs, The amount of hate is sad.

First of all, you don't score 54 goals in a season and your shite.. no way. 14 assists is not too bad as well. He's not in great form.. but he's a REAL MADRID player! He should be given support by out fellow fans, not slated to death. And like it or not, he has improved his teamplay immensely.

If you don't like the guy say it then before you post some nonsense bullcrap about him..

Second of all the benzema circle jerk is just laughable.. are we gonna forget all of the chances he misses? Mind you, I obviously like benzema more then ronaldo, but ronaldo is an insane talent. I also don't like it when you guys just attack him for sucking, when he hasn't been amazing but just above average. That being said he is NOT free from criticism but he hasn't been like 4/10 and total garbage every match.

Third of all you guys need to like seriously *bleep* off the dude, hell if it was messi I would be saying this. The insults he's getting are just sad and immature. He isn't going to play any better if you guys keep giving him sh!t.

Also a few things

1. Messi is a monster and comparing ronaldo to him is an insult

2. Look at ronaldo's stats and tell me if he's a bad player or not

You guys are not getting it at all. I didnt make this thread to say that Ronaldo is "shite", simply that he is failing us when we need him the most. Isn't it a legitimate concern to have? You guys all call him the "best" Real Madrid player, but if he is, how is that he is not the first to deliver when the limelight shines the most? The claim that Ronaldo usually underperforms in "big games" is a legitimate one.

The argument that Ronaldo scored 54 goals so should be untouchable, is completely ridiculous if you ask me. Ronaldo scores a lot of goals, good for us. But i remember last season from end of January to march, he was seriously sulking, under performing, and his team mates picked it up. After the second clasico he had only 31 goals. When our second was completely lost, after we got booted out of the CL and lost the league, he went on a mission to beat Zara's record. he scored something like 13 goals in 5 games. Is there any meaning to those goals? absolutely not.

So for you guys to throw that number around every time Cr7 is being criticized is absolutely ridiculous. Goals can be meaningless. He can drop 8 on Osasuna, 8 on Mallorca, 8 on Gijon and 0 on Barca, and I would call him a complete flop.

Secondly, the Benzema circled jerk is justified in that even he is being a decisive player this season, in fact, even more so than Ronaldo so far this season. And even if Benzema would miss sitters at times, he gets a break because he would have scored at least the one goal that made the difference. Dropping the 5th and 6th goal on Levante means nothing. I would rather my CF makes the difference first. Benzema is being our best player this season without scoring as much as Ronaldo this season. But he also defends more than Ronaldo, and even when he doesnt score, you can see his impact in the play, in the way that he works to set up other players. Ronaldo doesnt do that as well, and it's a reality.

You guys keep saying that the criticism is "sad" or "immature", but you are hiding behind words. what exactly did we say that isnt justified? i made sure i argued any point i made in this thread, instead of throwing empty adjectives around. For all the time he has been in Madrid, it's the first time he really riled up all the madrid fans, instead of being humble he is being a d!ck. Dont expect people to suck up to him.

Also, you guys need to learn how to take and dish criticism, there isnt a single madrid player i didnt slay on this forum. but i also know to congratulate and support them, and that's regardless of the way i feel about individual players.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:41 am

I've never believed in the silly concept of blaming a single player for the failures of a whole team, I was extremely upset when Marca and sections of Madrid supporters were blaming Higuain for the exit of Madrid for the Champions League, but that is extremely illogical.

Higuain could have scored a goal and given an assist to Ronaldo, the fact is that he didn't. But he alone cannot take the blame, our defence couldn't keep a clean sheet in either legs.

Blaming Ronaldo for defeats against Barcelona is very stupid in my opinion, FFS before he came we had gotten beaten 6-2 at the Bernabeu! He tries his best for the team, but seriously even if Ronaldo scores 3 goals, it still behoves on the defence to keep a clean sheet or at least conceed less than 3 goals.

Some Madridistas need to start thinking straight.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:30 am

he doesnt fail us when we need him the most.. we need him the most in every game lol.. 90 percent of thegames he succeeds in and wins us those games.. that time, people wont complain about him not stepping up..but 10 percent of the times when h e doesnt win us the game, people start calling him big game flop, not delivering when asked to ffs.. as if the whole team was playing brilliantly
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:11 am

No. we don't need him in 90 percent of the games.

actually we need him in 10 percent of the games, specially Clasicos. and he sucks in every single one of them.

do you really think he is wining league games for us? most of the time his goals mean nothing. and 7-8 of them are penalties ffs.

when it matters it's Benzema, Di Maria and Higuain not Ronaldo.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 am

Mamad wrote:No. we don't need him in 90 percent of the games.

actually we need him in 10 percent of the games, specially Clasicos. and he sucks in every single one of them.

do you really think he is wining league games for us? most of the time his goals mean nothing. and 7-8 of them are penalties ffs.

when it matters it's Benzema, Di Maria and Higuain not Ronaldo.

OH YEAHH? why do we need him in the clasicos if he is so useless, if we dont even need im against small teams? cant benz,di maria,higuain do it? face it, its a team effort.. ronaldo is needed in both small games and big games. he plays well in 90 percent of the games.. if he doesnt play well in 10 percent of the games, theN ,CUT HIM SOME SLACK.. no one does that.. and stop claiming whichever games ronaldo doesnt play in as big games
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next