Mr Nick09
101 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

ronaldo is a selfish Campeon - Page 8 Empty Re: ronaldo is a selfish Campeon

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:51 pm

diptiman wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Dutti wrote:Have some class Ronaldo has scored lots of goals for your club.

He deserves a little respect.

we respect him, but he also deserves to be criticized when he is failing.

Bombarding Osasuna, Mallorca or Sevilla with goals in La Liga is no excuse for him to act selfish and forget about his team mates when we play bigger and more sensible games. We didnt sign him to help us beat Sevilla.

oh so malaga becomes a big game now? this is interesting

The notion of "big game" doesnt only apply to "level" of the opponent you are playing against, it's also context sensitive.

Malaga made absolutely no complex about playing us. Their approach to both games was fantastic, and for the most part, Pellegrini outsmarted Mourinho, specially in the second leg. Their team was ready for us, and they might not have a list of so called world class talents playing for them, but they have an homogeneous group of talented players from which pellegrini is making a very good use of.

We were facing adversity for the most part in both legs. From the moment we went 2 down in the bernabeu, it became a "big game". Not to mention that in a cup context, the sense of urgency is always greater. It's about winning and getting through, or losing and getting out of a competition.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:54 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
diptiman wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Dutti wrote:Have some class Ronaldo has scored lots of goals for your club.

He deserves a little respect.

we respect him, but he also deserves to be criticized when he is failing.

Bombarding Osasuna, Mallorca or Sevilla with goals in La Liga is no excuse for him to act selfish and forget about his team mates when we play bigger and more sensible games. We didnt sign him to help us beat Sevilla.

oh so malaga becomes a big game now? this is interesting

The notion of "big game" doesnt only apply to "level" of the opponent you are playing against, it's also context sensitive.

Malaga made absolutely no complex about playing us. Their approach to both games was fantastic, and for the most part, Pellegrini outsmarted Mourinho, specially in the second leg. Their team was ready for us, and they might not have a list of so called world class talents playing for them, but they have an homogeneous group of talented players from which pellegrini is making a very good use of.

We were facing adversity for the most part in both legs. From the moment we went 2 down in the bernabeu, it became a "big game". Not to mention that in a cup context, the sense of urgency is always greater. It's about winning and getting through, or losing and getting out of a competition.

so because ronaldo had a bad game in the cup you had to mae a thread like this based on the game? never mind he was the best player in this competition last year
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:59 pm

The xcx wrote:
supra969 wrote:any body remmber this

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/174/uefa-champions-league/2011/09/14/2665248/real-madrids-cristiano-ronaldo-admits-he-has-never-heard-of
CR7 has far more important things to do (bang Irina).

still no excuse
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:03 pm

The xcx wrote:CR7 has far more important things to do (bang Irina).
(wax his legs, pluck his eyebrows, hog the ball)
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Lex wrote:
:lol!:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:05 pm

The xcx wrote:
Lex wrote:
:lol!:

put some lipgloss and trim his eyebrows
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:06 pm

All pro athletes wax their bodies. Body hair hinders their performance.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:09 pm

huntsman wrote:All pro athletes wax their bodies. Body hair hinders their performance.

nope i can assure you nope
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:10 pm

I know, right? The amount of times i've run for a bus speeding off thinking "if only i'd Veet'd this excessive eyebrow hair off my face, the reduction in air drag would've let me catch this bus"
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:14 pm

diptiman wrote:
so because ronaldo had a bad game in the cup you had to mae a thread like this based on the game? never mind he was the best player in this competition last year

At the level we are playing at, what he did instead of securing the win is an absolute joke. But i guess the pressure was up, so he couldnt handle the sauce.

When ronaldo plays the first couple of games in la liga and is happy to pass more, you guys are overjoyed because all of a sudden, Ronaldo has become a passer. You dance, you drink and you party about it.

As soon as we play more pressure sensitive games, and he isnt able to do the same because of the pressure, what do you guys expect? he has been found out. THat's the only moment that truly matters, that's what we paid for, a top player that makes the difference and the right choice in those moments, not Ronaldo trouncing Levante.

And when was he ever the best player in Copa last year? Did they give him the trophy at the end? lol

He wasnt the best against Xerez, he wasnt the best against Levante, overall he was the best against Pathetico, he wasnt the best/most decisive against Sevilla, and he certainly wasnt the best against Barcelona, again.

If you make the count that's 1 out of 5, that's meh for me. Maybe in average he was the most consistent, good for him, but i remember Ozil and Benzema making the difference against Sevilla, and Di Maria making the difference against Barcelona, because as nice as the header was, the real work was done by Di Maria.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:18 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
diptiman wrote:

At the level we are playing at, what he did instead of securing the win is an absolute joke. But i guess the pressure was up, so he couldnt handle the sauce.

When ronaldo plays the first couple of games in la liga and is happy to pass more, you guys are overjoyed because all of a sudden, Ronaldo has become a passer. You dance, you drink and you party about it.

As soon as we play more pressure sensitive games, and he isnt able to do the same because of the pressure, what do you guys expect? he has been found out. THat's the only moment that truly matters, that's what we paid for, a top player that makes the difference and the right choice in those moments, not Ronaldo trouncing Levante.

And when was he ever the best player in Copa last year? Did they give him the trophy at the end? lol

He wasnt the best against Xerez, he wasnt the best against Levante, overall he was the best against Pathetico, he wasnt the best/most decisive against Sevilla, and he certainly wasnt the best against Barcelona, again.

If you make the count that's 1 out of 5, that's meh for me. Maybe in average he was the most consistent, good for him, but i remember Ozil and Benzema making the difference against Sevilla, and Di Maria making the difference against Barcelona, because as nice as the header was, the real work was done by Di Maria.
Its not like 1 player can make a difference against a more difficult team. Last time I recalled we have never played great against pep barca, except in supercup. And him being a flop in big games? get real
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:33 pm

He massively underperforms on the big stage, as soon as the light is shining brighter, if you dont even admit that im sorry for you. Instead of raising the level, it goes down. It's nothing new anyway, this has been debated already.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:45 pm

Some posters never cease to amaze me with their stupidity, to think this thread was created by a so-called Madrid fan, makes me want to stop visiting this forum, the quality of this forum is seriously declined if such a poster has the highest number of posts. I thought they created a new forum for dicksucking Benzema and abusing Ronaldo.

The fact remains Ronaldo is the best player on this team, and if he helps the team win the league and the Champions League, he'll be awarded the tag of the best player in the world. Grow some balls, get a life and stop hating, there's life outside goal/goallegacy forums, dude! Spend some time meeting real people and make something meaningful out of life!
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:48 pm

RONALDO WASnt the best player in the copa last season ? lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:51 pm

buddytaller wrote:Some posters never cease to amaze me with their stupidity, to think this thread was created by a so-called Madrid fan, makes me want to stop visiting this forum, the quality of this forum is seriously declined if such a poster has the highest number of posts. I thought they created a new forum for dicksucking Benzema and abusing Ronaldo.

The fact remains Ronaldo is the best player on this team, and if he helps the team win the league and the Champions League, he'll be awarded the tag of the best player in the world. Grow some balls, get a life and stop hating, there's life outside goal/goallegacy forums, dude! Spend some time meeting real people and make something meaningful out of life!

the moment you started insulting me to disguise that you have nothing relevant to say on topic and that what i said tapped into your butthurtness, you post lost any relevance.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:51 pm

diptiman wrote:RONALDO WASnt the best player in the copa last season ? lol

would you care to argue why?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:52 pm

It was di maria. @Nick agree to disagree, think outside the box for once.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:56 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

would you care to argue why?

no i wouldnt, forget that he has stood out in so many big games last season (lyon,spurs,milan, ven barca camp nou(remember higuain goal disallowed?)
, i am not going to argue anymore in this thread but keep bumping it from time to time, actions speak louder than words right?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:57 pm

I 'm not butthurt,rofl Laughing , just amazed a Madridista could post such stupidities, if you hate Ronaldo that much, you could suspend your support for Madrid, try supporting Barcelona and PSG, sure they have a 1000 players who play much better than Ronaldo, what's the sense in this thread anyway, to me it's just a flamboyant display of stupidity.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:00 pm

No need for insults.

Just because Nick is a Madrid fan doesnt mean he has to follow blindly to something he doesnt agree with.

You could at least say why he is wrong instead of ranting and throwing insults.

Your saying the quality of the forum is bad, but what did your post do if not compound such a problem?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Why should people suspend/end their support of Madrid just because they hate Ronaldo?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:02 pm

buddytaller wrote:I 'm not butthurt,rofl Laughing , just amazed a Madridista could post such stupidities, if you hate Ronaldo that much, you could suspend your support for Madrid, try supporting Barcelona and PSG, sure they have a 1000 players who play much better than Ronaldo, what's the sense in this thread anyway, to me it's just a flamboyant display of stupidity.

what is the most interesting here is that, while you apply yourself at calling me stupid, or characterizing what i posted as a stupidity, you are not using your superior brain to argue and to show me the righteous way. Maybe if you apply yourself just a little bit, you could make a post that is worth reading. I wont stoop as low as you and insult you, you are either out of your depth, or you are nothing relevant to say.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Lex wrote:Why should people suspend/end their support of Madrid just because they hate Ronaldo?

no one should its a club with over a 1000 employees

not a cr7 fan club
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:11 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:what is the most interesting here is that, while you apply yourself at calling me stupid, or characterizing what i posted as a stupidity, you are not using your superior brain to argue and to show me the righteous way. Maybe if you apply yourself just a little bit, you could make a post that is worth reading. I wont stoop as low as you and insult you, you are either out of your depth, or you are nothing relevant to say.

The righteous way is to join the winning side Barcelona, you'll be so happy there, and you'll be on the winning side in el clasico, and you can be 100% certain, your coach wouldn't pick Ronaldo.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Di Stefano himself gave you all permission to boo jeer and criticize CR7

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:23 pm

buddytaller wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:what is the most interesting here is that, while you apply yourself at calling me stupid, or characterizing what i posted as a stupidity, you are not using your superior brain to argue and to show me the righteous way. Maybe if you apply yourself just a little bit, you could make a post that is worth reading. I wont stoop as low as you and insult you, you are either out of your depth, or you are nothing relevant to say.

The righteous way is to join the winning side Barcelona, you'll be so happy there, and you'll be on the winning side in el clasico, and you can be 100% certain, your coach wouldn't pick Ronaldo.

Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next