Harmonica
Le Samourai
Mr Nick09
101 posters

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

ronaldo is a selfish Campeon - Page 10 Empty Re: ronaldo is a selfish Campeon

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 am

Mamad wrote:No. we don't need him in 90 percent of the games.

actually we need him in 10 percent of the games, specially Clasicos. and he sucks in every single one of them.

do you really think he is wining league games for us? most of the time his goals mean nothing. and 7-8 of them are penalties ffs.

when it matters it's Benzema, Di Maria and Higuain not Ronaldo.

OH YEAHH? why do we need him in the clasicos if he is so useless, if we dont even need im against small teams? cant benz,di maria,higuain do it? face it, its a team effort.. ronaldo is needed in both small games and big games. he plays well in 90 percent of the games.. if he doesnt play well in 10 percent of the games, theN ,CUT HIM SOME SLACK.. no one does that.. and stop claiming whichever games ronaldo doesnt play in as big games

Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:35 am

ronaldo is a selfish Campeon - Page 10 We-are-all-witnesses-lebron-james-546522_1024_768

ronaldo is a selfish Campeon - Page 10 107858476_display_image

hmm
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:53 am

cyberman wrote:

nani has scored 3 more goals in the same games as the player in your avatar you idiot.
same sunderland who beat city? theyre not even the main club we sell our rejects to....
that would be real madrid

not sure Van Gol and Ronaldo were that much of rejects rolleyes

nah the guy in my avatar has played 20 games while you little troll has played 28

your troll has scored 8 and assisted 10 while the guy in my avatar has scored 5 and asissted 14.... what an insult comparing those two

yh that same sunderland who you had to rely on your ex player to bail you out.... (let just forget that dong won ji was offside when he scored in the last second of the game vs Man City shall we)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:05 pm

"So for you guys to throw that number around every time Cr7 is being criticized is absolutely ridiculous. Goals can be meaningless. He can drop 8 on Osasuna, 8 on Mallorca, 8 on Gijon and 0 on Barca, and I would call him a complete flop."

scratch
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:13 pm

johniet wrote:"So for you guys to throw that number around every time Cr7 is being criticized is absolutely ridiculous. Goals can be meaningless. He can drop 8 on Osasuna, 8 on Mallorca, 8 on Gijon and 0 on Barca, and I would call him a complete flop."

scratch

losses against gijon count the same as against barca
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:53 pm

buddytaller wrote:I've never believed in the silly concept of blaming a single player for the failures of a whole team, I was extremely upset when Marca and sections of Madrid supporters were blaming Higuain for the exit of Madrid for the Champions League, but that is extremely illogical.

Higuain could have scored a goal and given an assist to Ronaldo, the fact is that he didn't. But he alone cannot take the blame, our defence couldn't keep a clean sheet in either legs.

Blaming Ronaldo for defeats against Barcelona is very stupid in my opinion, FFS before he came we had gotten beaten 6-2 at the Bernabeu! He tries his best for the team, but seriously even if Ronaldo scores 3 goals, it still behoves on the defence to keep a clean sheet or at least conceed less than 3 goals.

Some Madridistas need to start thinking straight.
If people were to think straight the same way that you do, they'd probably believe that the world is flat.

This comment of yours in particular is a delight: "before he came we had gotten beaten 6-2 at the Bernabeu". Losing 5-0 is much better at the Camp Nou, admittedly. And it has everything to do with Ronaldo.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:43 pm

diptiman wrote: he doesnt fail us when we need him the most.. we need him the most in every game lol.. 90 percent of the games he succeeds in and wins us those games.. that time, people wont complain about him not stepping up..but 10 percent of the times when h e doesnt win us the game, people start calling him big game flop, not delivering when asked to ffs.. as if the whole team was playing brilliantly
johniet wrote:"So for you guys to throw that number around every time Cr7 is being criticized is absolutely ridiculous. Goals can be meaningless. He can drop 8 on Osasuna, 8 on Mallorca, 8 on Gijon and 0 on Barca, and I would call him a complete flop."

scratch

I think my response would apply to both of you in some way.

90% of those games you mention, he is expected to do good. Ronaldo is a elite player, one of the greatest goalscorer of all time, it's the least we expect from him.

We didnt pay 85M for him to come and whoop Mallorca's ass. We can beat those teams without him, just like we didnt wait for him to come and give a 21 years punishing streak to Pathetico.

We pay that kind of money to make sure that we have a big game winner in our side, one player we know for sure will make the difference in those other 10% games. Those games that make the difference between a champion, and the runner up.

The reality is that, in recent years, the winner of the clasico takes an decisive edge on the league run. It's almost a make or break tie. And now, we are as likely as ever to play them in each competition we partake in.

My expectation is only a reflection of the etiquette and the hype surrounding him. If you think i'm wrong to see things that way, then it's an early admission that he is indeed kind of a scrub. Well, that's a bit strong, but you catch my drift. I do not care if he drops 8 on mallorca, gijon, or osasuna, i want him to be a key man when the limelight shines the most, not the one that plays below what we expect from him.

Guys like Henry, R9 or Del Piero were genius not because they would score 50 goals a season, but because they would turn it up when it mattered, that's what i was looking for.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:18 pm

lol Mou with a legendary quote:

"Ronaldo's free-kick efficiency should be compared to that of players on other teams, if that's what one wishes to do. Do you have the others' numbers? We're talking about the latest Golden Boot winner! The only player who's scored more goals than Cristiano is a player from Estonia."

LoOoOoOoL

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:26 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:lol Mou with a legendary quote:

"Ronaldo's his free-kick efficiency should be compared to that of players on other teams, if that's what one wishes to do. Do you have the others' numbers? We're talking about the latest Golden Boot winner! The only player who's scored more goals than Cristiano is a player from Estonia."

LoOoOoOoL
scratch Messi isn't from Estonia

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:If people were to think straight the same way that you do, they'd probably believe that the world is flat.

This comment of yours in particular is a delight: "before he came we had gotten beaten 6-2 at the Bernabeu". Losing 5-0 is much better at the Camp Nou, admittedly. And it has everything to do with Ronaldo.

My point is simple, even with Robben, Higuain, Raul and co, we were still heavily beaten by Barcelona, would it have been fair to blame any of these players for that defeat?

Again in the 5-0 thrashing at the Camp Nou all our top players played Ronaldo,Ozil, Benzema, Alonso, Di Maria... isn't it absurd to blame a single player for a team's defeat when the whole team fails to turn up for the game?

If anyone follows my logic, men would have been on a Mars decades ago....
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:

"Ronaldo's his free-kick efficiency should be compared to that of players on other teams, if that's what one wishes to do. Do you have the others' numbers? We're talking about the latest Golden Boot winner! The only player who's scored more goals than Cristiano is a player from Estonia."

LoOoOoOoL
scratch Messi isn't from Estonia

You're very slow, he's obviously refering to league goals, Messi had about 10 league goals less than Ronaldo.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:34 pm

LoOoOoOoL
Mou mentioning Estonia :bow:
Estonian strikers :bow:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:36 pm

You can't seem to catch an obvious joke, yet I'm the slow one? Keep getting torn to bits and humiliated in this thread though kid, it's quite entertaining seeing how butthurt a CR7 fan boy like you can get.

buddytaller wrote:

What a pompous tool.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:52 pm

buddytaller wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:If people were to think straight the same way that you do, they'd probably believe that the world is flat.

My point is simple, even with Robben, Higuain, Raul and co, we were still heavily beaten by Barcelona, would it have been fair to blame any of these players for that defeat?
It is never fair to blame a single player for the performance of an entire team.

That is, however, an entirely different discussion.

Again in the 5-0 thrashing at the Camp Nou all our top players played Ronaldo,Ozil, Benzema, Alonso, Di Maria... isn't it absurd to blame a single player for a team's defeat when the whole team fails to turn up for the game?
Yes.

It is less absurd to criticize a player like Ronaldo who consistently struggles against Barcelona, regardless of his teammate's performances. In other words, the criticism of his performances is entirely justified and to dismiss it by pulling out the 2-6 result to prove a point (whatever it may be) is nonsense.

I highly doubt that given the way you glorified Gaddafi as a leader in the off-topic section. If the rest of the world was as oblivious as you to the facts surrounding his tyranny, we would live in a world that is much more bizarre than it already is.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:You can't seem to catch an obvious joke, yet I'm the slow one? Keep getting torn to bits and humiliated in this thread though kid, it's quite entertaining seeing how butthurt a CR7 fan boy like you can get.

buddytaller wrote:

What a pompous tool.

Sorry, I take back my words, but you sound a tad too sensitive!
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:It is never fair to blame a single player for the performance of an entire team.

That is, however, an entirely different discussion.

It is less absurd to criticize a player like Ronaldo who consistently struggles against Barcelona, regardless of his teammate's performances. In other words, the criticism of his performances is entirely justified and to dismiss it by pulling out the 2-6 result to prove a point (whatever it may be) is nonsense.

Nobody is exempt from criticisms, but stupid comments like the OP and the thread title are pure hate and has got nothing to do with criticisms. On the performance of Ronaldo against Barcelona, was he not the lone scorer in the only win we've had over Barcelona in 3 or so years! Has any Madrid player scored more than Ronaldo against Barcelona in his few years at the club? Some comments in this thread are pure crap, he surely deserves better than this!

I highly doubt that given the way you glorified Gaddafi as a leader in the off-topic section. If the rest of the world was as oblivious as you to the facts surrounding his tyranny, we would live in a world that is much more bizarre than it already is.

Gaddafi's assassination was part of America's Neo-Colonialization plans, and you'll see in the very near future how Libya a country which was the richest in Africa with no debt, and huge foreign reserves, would be turned into failed terrorist nation. Prosterity will be the better judge of who the real tyrants were.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:42 pm

^^^Zimbawe???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:48 pm

buddytaller wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:You can't seem to catch an obvious joke, yet I'm the slow one? Keep getting torn to bits and humiliated in this thread though kid, it's quite entertaining seeing how butthurt a CR7 fan boy like you can get.

buddytaller wrote:

What a pompous tool.

Sorry, I take back my words, but you sound a tad too sensitive!
I appreciate the apology, I would also like to apologize for being too touchy, I just don't like being insulted

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:08 pm

you are still here? i think ronaldo has no fault at all. he does what he can do. you say he is selfish and he doesnt pass. but did you see when he passed in the last match? funny and wrong passes. he is not a good passer so stop urging him to pass. let him to do what he is best at. let him run and score goals (and free-kicks, penalties too)
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:12 pm

Just had a bad one against Malaga. Big deal.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Just had a bad one against Malaga. Big deal.

apparently it was the most important game of our season after barcelona.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Laughing I wonder what would happen to this thread should Ronny score 3 on Barca next week. Laughing Not that I think it's likely, mind you.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:36 pm

If he scores 3 goals, and do well, he will be praised for turning around a 8 game streak of poor performances against barca.

it certainly has nothing to do with my OP, i lambasted his selfish behavior in a key moment, from elite players it's a shame.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:44 pm

why criticize ronaldo though? Why didn't anyone make a thread when ozil had bad form?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:why criticize ronaldo though? Why didn't anyone make a thread when ozil had bad form?

Because Ronaldo is Rich, Handsome, Talented, and Successful. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:why criticize ronaldo though? Why didn't anyone make a thread when ozil had bad form?

been done already. besides, young and under developed players are prone to be inconsistent. Cr7 is in his prime if you are looking to make the comparison
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next