S32TABLANCA
izzy
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
SuperMAG
26 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

we missed - We missed out on Marco Reus - Page 4 Empty Re: We missed out on Marco Reus

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Where is this myth coming from that we can't win tiles lol.

We're 3 points ahead of Barca in the table.....we may never even have to play them in the CL and if we do we can beat them.

This years loss....and to some extent last year's we're much different than those of years gone buy.They genuinely didn't look the better team for extended periods of the game and a couple of refereeing errors and simple mistakes from normally accomplished players cost us the games

Really.....we have nothing to be scared of.We may not be as good a team as Barca..but we honestly don't need to be at this point....Mourinhio has proven to me he can beat organzie this team in a manner adequate to beat them.

Anyway...we'll confront the issue when it arrives......I'm sure....

@Vitoo.....he has played with Barca for some time lol....he was trained by them....also there's this thing called the Spanish National team.....heard of them?

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

we missed - We missed out on Marco Reus - Page 4 Empty Re: We missed out on Marco Reus

Post by Zealous Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:00 pm

Butthurt would be over 9000 if we lose to Barca twice but still win the league. I'm almost hoping that happens for the lulz alone.

I'm confident in this team. We can win multiple trophies this year and hopefully we'll win at least one.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:14 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:Where is this myth coming from that we can't win tiles lol.

We're 3 points ahead of Barca in the table.....we may never even have to play them in the CL and if we do we can beat them.

This years loss....and to some extent last year's we're much different than those of years gone buy.They genuinely didn't look the better team for extended periods of the game and a couple of refereeing errors and simple mistakes from normally accomplished players cost us the games

Really.....we have nothing to be scared of.We may not be as good a team as Barca..but we honestly don't need to be at this point....Mourinhio has proven to me he can beat organzie this team in a manner adequate to beat them.

@Vitoo.....he has played with Barca for some time lol....he was trained by them....also there's this thing called the Spanish National team.....heard of them?

Bro you are an awesome awesome poster
took the words from right out of my mouth...
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Reus is not as good as Di Maria, at least not yet.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:35 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Reus is not as good as Di Maria, at least not yet.
arent those 2 playing in different positions?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:02 pm

The xcx wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Reus is not as good as Di Maria, at least not yet.
arent those 2 playing in different positions?
They would both play right wing at Madrid, hence Di Maria > Reus

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Reus always plays on freerole, wheiter he is told to play right, left on center.

the good thing is that he is not one footed like maria, so he doesnt suck at right (although maria is getting better there), one of his strenghts.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:32 am

whats with wanting to sign every good player anyway
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:39 am

there is a reason why some team would want great players, perhaps maybe they would like to win some silverware in the next decade maybe, i am not sure though.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:57 am

Yep, that's what we should do. Buy EVERY player dubbed as 'good' because that garuntees trophies. Tried and trusted method that is.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:21 am

oh stop being a child, you know thats not what i meant.

which are the "every player" that we bought, this topic is about one player, its is not like we are arsenal buying 16/17 year old who did nothing worth, i am talking about a player driving his whole team in bundesliga, thats not a small feat. He has 13 goals and 2 assists from 18 games, means either assisted or scored in 15 of those, playing for a small team, that is great.

its about a player who has enormous potential, like neymar for example, he also has that potential, many people want him them self.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:44 am

No, what your doing is complaning and then looking at options and believe that is an automatic solution. Reus is driving his team forward? You most certainly have not been watching the Bundes this season for you would have known that their best player by some distance has been Ter-Stergen, the GK. He has been immense.

Made another fallicious statement based on stats and not on actually watching their games. Your assuming that by buying this guy, it instantly makes us a better team, what evidence do you have for that?

You keep preaching about potential and future talent, do you even know how old our current squad is? Do you have any idea at what they can accomplish in the future?

Nothing but RPG like thinking going on here.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:01 am

- First how can a keeper drive the team forward.
- Second that "fallacious statement" is actually a prof of his effectiveness.
- 3rd, "not on actually watching their games" i donno if you are deff or just ignorant but i think i mentioned "serveral" times that i watched 6 matches and rest of the matches "player highlights, and he played in 18, i say thats a good number of matches i watched.

Last, i dont need to say anything more in this topic cuz its not worth it, you guys are just fans, nothing more, i wanted to discuss a player with fellow fans instead got attacked for ridiculous reason.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:40 pm

NAHHHHHHH. Don't even try it. This topic was not even worth debating as you proved NOTHING. Where is the evidence that he would slot right into our team and play better than Di Maria right off?

A goalie can't drive a team? Did you see Schalke last year?
This ain't even a realistic move or dicussion. Watched 6 games. 6. And player highlights that show ONLY the positive side of his game and that's enough for an assesment? GTFO.

Tired of this crap. This stupid Fifa tactic rubbish, Marcelo having good playmaker qualities and can play AM, Ramos being a CM, Walker the best young RB. FIFA bullshit. You want to see Reus at Madrid, Play Fifa.

And if you want more clarity on the nonsense that is this thread, why don't you post this in the GS. The response won't change. Watched 6 games and youtube clips and claims others are ignorant. PUHLEASSSSSSSSSSE.

We should also sign Freddy Adu, Kerlon, Robinho etc. I've seen 6 of their games and youtube clips which shows they can perform better than the current members of our squad. Forgot to mention the potential that they have unlike the current members of our squad that the have no potential and this is as good as they get.

Nothing but picky, fickle and impaitent crap. You have no clue of the potential this current side can achieve and already your talking about replacing them.

Fifa thread in off-topic section. Stick to it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:15 pm

izzy26 wrote:NAHHHHHHH. Don't even try it. This topic was not even worth debating as you proved NOTHING. Where is the evidence that he would slot right into our team and play better than Di Maria right off?

Because i have seen him play, i know his style, its called having a football knowledge to understand, for example i knew ozil was gonno integrate easily with us from day one cuz i watched him in WC, fabrigas with barca, and knew how his style was, oh and i didnt watch 20+ cuz maybe i am not as dum as you.

A goalie can't drive a team? Did you see Schalke last year?

Drive a team forward, there is a word there, perhaps you didn't know but i meant it literally. Reus is the attack, how they score goals, he is involved in every single attack. he moves the whole team forward, like ronaldo for example for us.

This ain't even a realistic move or dicussion. Watched 6 games. 6. And player highlights that show ONLY the positive side of his game and that's enough for an assesment? GTFO.
As i said, you are dum and i am not, i can understand a player style of play easily from match one, 6 games are for what he does constantly and what are his strengths and weaknesses are.

Perhaps you also missed the point about highlights or you were just ignorant, there are types of highlights where it shows a player great moments vs all the teams, there are also type of videos where it shows "EVERY SINGLE TOUCH" the player makes to the ball, weither he messes up the attack or misplace the pass. everything is shown in those types of videos, i was talking about that.

Tired of this crap. This stupid Fifa tactic rubbish, Marcelo having good playmaker qualities and can play AM, Ramos being a CM, Walker the best young RB. FIFA bullshit. You want to see Reus at Madrid, Play Fifa.

blablalbla here we go again with you and your people mentioning everything that is not related to this topic proving how much donkey try to tell, you would dismiss instantly cuz nothing is wrong beyond what you think.ly.

And if you want more clarity on the nonsense that is this thread, why don't you post this in the GS. The response won't change. Watched 6 games and youtube clips and claims others are ignorant. PUHLEASSSSSSSSSSE.

There is already a topic about reus in general section.

We should also sign Freddy Adu, Kerlon, Robinho etc. I've seen 6 of their games and youtube clips which shows they can perform better than the current members of our squad. Forgot to mention the potential that they have unlike the current members of our squad that the have no potential and this is as good as they get.

Nothing but picky, fickle and impaitent crap. You have no clue of the potential this current side can achieve and already your talking about replacing them.

Here we go again with the nonsense, thats all i could understand from this paragraph lol.

Fifa thread in off-topic section. Stick to it.

This is like talking to monkey, here he goes again about fifa stuff, lol, as i said, i have seen your potential, which is no matter how much i try to make you understand a thing, you will never get, cuz you are right and i am wrong no matter what, well at least thats what you think.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vitoo Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:10 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:Where is this myth coming from that we can't win tiles lol.

Bro you are an awesome awesome poster
took the words from right out of my mouth...
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

well i think your laughing at your self's that we can beat them and yes we will play them in CL . just remembers we couldn't beat them in our field your dreaming beat them in camp nou which is not gonna happen .

@ ragbirjosh oh wow i never heard about Spanish National team . i think you didn't understand what i meant .
who laughs last. laughs a lot

vitoo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 09, 2012 4:45 pm

Just to be clear, hindsight is 20/20, Supermag is f-ing ridiculous and should really focus on watching football instead of youtube and the poster just above me is full of dog shit.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed May 09, 2012 5:02 pm

A majority of supermag suggestions all seem like they belong in fifa 12. Like honestly.

It's impossible to get one concrete logical suggestions from this guy.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Zealous wrote:Butthurt would be over 9000 if we lose to Barca twice but still win the league. I'm almost hoping that happens for the lulz alone.

I'm confident in this team. We can win multiple trophies this year and hopefully we'll win at least one.

I love being right :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed May 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Doc wrote:Just to be clear, hindsight is 20/20, Supermag is f-ing ridiculous and should really focus on watching football instead of youtube and the poster just above me is full of dog shit.

ive been saying this ever since his love of gago and sr playing DM. this is nothing new.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed May 09, 2012 5:45 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:
Doc wrote:Just to be clear, hindsight is 20/20, Supermag is f-ing ridiculous and should really focus on watching football instead of youtube and the poster just above me is full of dog shit.

ive been saying this ever since his love of gago and sr playing DM. this is nothing new.

Indeed. I am of the opinion this section can be back to its wonderful self but if posters like Mag continuously spew such craziness, no one is gonna take Real Madrid fans seriously. Nothing wrong with being delusional (as a RM fan, you're obligated to be one) but football is played on a football pitch, not youtube.

And FIFA and FM are TERRIBLE indicators of player development and tactical solutions.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 09, 2012 6:07 pm

How about we try to play arbeloa as a DM, he has good posotioning, marking, just like bayern did with gustov, he might not be fast enough to handle the fast wingers but he can handle the midfeilders, he always seems to go to middle to tackle and intercept the attack when the opposition attacks.

Twisted Evil :mental: :dance:

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed May 09, 2012 6:18 pm

I remember this thread.

I can't believe I actually tried to offer concrete answers to counter the crap I was reading.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed May 09, 2012 6:23 pm

SuperMAG wrote:How about we try to play arbeloa as a DM, he has good posotioning, marking, just like bayern did with gustov, he might not be fast enough to handle the fast wingers but he can handle the midfeilders, he always seems to go to middle to tackle and intercept the attack when the opposition attacks.

Twisted Evil :mental: :dance:
you and your wild imagination Rolling Eyes
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed May 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Do stop ribbing SuperMAG. I mean, I know, he said a lot of downright batshit crazy things and bases his opinion on the wrong sources (youtube Rolling Eyes ) but saying this place will be better without you is downright mean.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 09, 2012 6:50 pm

lol guys pirat
we missed - We missed out on Marco Reus - Page 4 Why-so-serious

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum