S32TABLANCA
izzy
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
SuperMAG
26 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

we missed - We missed out on Marco Reus - Page 2 Empty Re: We missed out on Marco Reus

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:54 pm

I never said we were after him, but he was mentioned once as far as i remember.

I am talking about getting the next big thing to madrid.

Though i agree on this section being shit, now people instead of listining and arguing or even trying to understand what others are saying, they just dismiss it cuz its from fifa 12 even though reus is not even great in fifa 12, cuz their great knowledge exceeds everything that that exists, they why they are typing on the keyboard.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

we missed - We missed out on Marco Reus - Page 2 Empty Re: We missed out on Marco Reus

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:55 pm

izzy26 wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:This section is so shit nowadays.

The fall of the Real Madrid section. Would make an epic book.

This is what happens when Fifa 12 tactics are trying to be implemented into real life.

Let's not forget the CONSTANT knee-jerks and ripping of players.
Seems that you need to give a 10/10 performance to be saved from the knee-jerks for a week.

Pretty much.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:56 pm

No Zeal No Party.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:57 pm

No Babun No Party
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:02 pm

SuperMAG wrote:I never said we were after him, but he was mentioned once as far as i remember.

I am talking about getting the next big thing to madrid.

Though i agree on this section being shit, now people instead of listining and arguing or even trying to understand what others are saying, they just dismiss it cuz its from fifa 12 even though reus is not even great in fifa 12, cuz their great knowledge exceeds everything that that exists, they why they are typing on the keyboard.

I just don't see where he would fit in.

With Zidane constantly whispering sweet nothings to Hazards ear, it seems we may get him instead. You never know.

But I never heard anything about Reus to Madrid though.

This 'next big thing' nonsense needs to end. We don't actually NEED it, more a WANT in my belief.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:07 pm

Sure, how barca are better then us still means we dont need better players.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:07 pm

the new Juve section banana
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:11 pm

SuperMAG wrote:Sure, how barca are better then us still means we dont need better players.

That is not how it works. That's a FIFA mentality. We don't buy just to continue to have more players and think they will improve the squad.

Unless you believe that our current squad has reached it's maximum potential, I honestly don't see the need for the constant buying of players. Why not focus on the players we have and see how they improve and develop as players. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better option than just throwing money around.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:15 pm

I like Callejon to do the job Marco Reus would in out team.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:27 pm

izzy26 wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:Sure, how barca are better then us still means we dont need better players.

That is not how it works. That's a FIFA mentality. We don't buy just to continue to have more players and think they will improve the squad.

Unless you believe that our current squad has reached it's maximum potential, I honestly don't see the need for the constant buying of players. Why not focus on the players we have and see how they improve and develop as players. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better option than just throwing money around.
izzy26 wrote:

How much time does it take for a team to reach maximum potential, year, 2, we had more, even if we spend 10 more with this team, we arent gonno get the better of barca.

we arent just good enough, afcource its isnt impossible but winning a game out of 10 just isnt good enough.

Callejon is extremely poor mans reus.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:28 pm

izzy26 wrote:

+1

@ragbbir, Callejon is not that kind of player tho, He is a nice rotation player to have but he isnt that great in the play, his impact in the way we attack has only been with goals. It sounds diminutive, but it's a reality. I get the excitement surrounding him, but instead of us analyzing what he does on the pitch and how he impacts us in a general sense, we have just decided that he is awesome because he scored a bunch of goals. Reminds me of ROncero writing on AS that "Callejon debe ser titularisimo"... i just LOL'd
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:31 pm

I think the excitement around Callejon is purely becouse we're so soft hearted to Castilla when we get nothing from it anymore Sad

What has happened with Babun btw?

Also, this section needs to stop the FM12 mentality/Barca obsession. All our past threads have been "hazard, götze, neymar?" or "best XI vs Barcelona"
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:35 pm

Yea...but Reus is gonna come here and expect to be a starter.

If he was replacing someone....like Cristiano... Very Happy I would have no problems with it.I think the Callejon transfer has been a successful.....here is a guy who can sit on the bench.....take his chances when they come.....and who won't be complaining for Playing time everyday.Trust me nick I'm not Hala.....I know Callejon isn't the best player in the world etc etc.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:37 pm

instea of giving playing to kaka etc, why not to reus, reus is also better then maria and can play in ozil place. its a move that can give us more strenght in detp and have more promising future.

reus is like ronaldo/benz, he will either score or assist in a game.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:41 pm

How is Reus better than Di Maria.

If Maria can incorporate a couple aspects of Reus game into his own....decision making........he is unstoppable.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:43 pm

SuperMAG wrote:instea of giving playing to kaka etc, why not to reus, reus is also better then maria and can play in ozil place. its a move that can give us more strenght in detp and have more promising future.

Oh no man. Oh no.

Just no.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:44 pm

How is Reus better than Di Maria? what has he done exactly to get there? Di Maria can also play in Ozil's place no? lol

he has one assists this season, and 10 goals. last season he was 10 and 12.

It doesnt look anything special to me, at least not the way you make it sound. How many games of him have you seen? yet again, another example of you just overhyping a player you saw on youtube and you "liked", then you decided he was awesome everywhere.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:47 pm

woooooooot, they are very different, maria is asister and reus is scorer and defence opener.

They both can easily play together. infact if the play together it will be even more dangerious then ozil maria combo.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:48 pm

SuperMAG wrote:instea of giving playing to kaka etc, why not to reus, reus is also better then maria and can play in ozil place. its a move that can give us more strenght in detp and have more promising future.

WTF
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:51 pm

i'm tired of this bullshit, i'm tired of arguing with video games theoreticians. It has become an habit now, and us actually discussing with you somehow makes it seems like we actually consider the sh1t you say. Marcelo RW, AM, Ramos CM/DM, Walker the new best RB when you have never seen him, Reus better than Di Maria... i am tired of this shit.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:53 pm

We should sign Honda instead of that shitty PSG. Its not like they know how use hes full potential and his cheap.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:53 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:i'm tired of this bullshit, i'm tired of arguing with video games theoreticians. It has become an habit now, and us actually discussing with you somehow makes it seems like we actually consider the sh1t you say. Marcelo RW, AM, Ramos CM/DM, Walker the new best RB when you have never seen him, Reus better than Di Maria... i am tired of this shit.

HAHAHAHAHA. Visit the Weed thread Nick. May ease the stress. :shisha:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:53 pm

actually nick, i am a follower of him, seen like 5/6 games. he performs in every game, his is similar to ronaldo though a bit different.

he has 13 goals and 2 assists from 18 games, that for a team that is minimum 5 times less talented then madrid.

compare his stats to similer maria season where he played 38 games 38 and had 8 goals and 11 assists.

Last season he played 37 games and had 12 goals and 9 assists. But this season is his breakout season.

and i can assure you that with his style of play he can have the double of that with madrid.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:56 pm

well i hate to break out to you nick, this is a football forum where people discuss football and its different aspects and opinions.

now if you are tired of this shit, just dont come here and discuss, its that simple.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:58 pm

SuperMAG wrote:actually nick, i am a follower of him, seen like 5/6 games. he performs in every game, his is similar to ronaldo though a bit different.
he has 13 goals and 2 assists from 18 games, that for a team that is minimum 5 times less talented then madrid.

compare his stats to similer maria season where he played 38 games 38 and had 8 goals and 11 assists.

Last season he played 37 games and had 12 goals and 9 assists. But this season is his breakout season.

and i can assure you that with his style of play he can have the double of that with madrid.

That is ridiculous. Full blown madness. How can you make an judgement like that?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:03 pm

what? whats so madness about that lol. i said his style is like ronaldo, he makes those fast runs all game long between the lines although more similer to benz runs, go watch him, you will see what i mean.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next