S32TABLANCA
izzy
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
SuperMAG
26 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

we missed - We missed out on Marco Reus - Page 3 Empty Re: We missed out on Marco Reus

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:03 pm

what? whats so madness about that lol. i said his style is like ronaldo, he makes those fast runs all game long between the lines although more similer to benz runs, go watch him, you will see what i mean.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

we missed - We missed out on Marco Reus - Page 3 Empty Re: We missed out on Marco Reus

Post by izzy Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:06 pm

SuperMAG wrote:what? whats so madness about that lol. i said his style is like ronaldo, he makes those fast runs all game long between the lines although more similer to benz runs, go watch him, you will see what i mean.

Its madness because you just said you've watched 5/6 games of him. How can you come to a conclusion about him so quickly?

Don't you think you are being a bit premature?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:08 pm

He's a great talent but not Madrid quality yet imo. the thing that stood out the most from him for me is his ability to score with both feet.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:39 pm

izzy26 wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:what? whats so madness about that lol. i said his style is like ronaldo, he makes those fast runs all game long between the lines although more similer to benz runs, go watch him, you will see what i mean.

Its madness because you just said you've watched 5/6 games of him. How can you come to a conclusion about him so quickly?

that along with like 10+ videos of him with all his touches vs teams.

Lionel Messi wrote:He's a great talent but not Madrid quality yet imo. the thing that stood out the most from him for me is his ability to score with both feet.

one of his strenghts, he can also dribble with both feet, means he has more ways to drbble and wont be bad footed.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:12 pm

SuperMAG wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

that along with like 10+ videos of him with all his touches vs teams.

Are these youtube clips showing only the good side of his game?
If it is, I think we both know where this is heading.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:18 pm

jesus facepalm

and i thought we were over this, seems we have the new huntsman in our section
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 pm

These videos shows all the touches he made in the game, thats why its called XXX vs XXX, the only thing it doesnt show is the off the ball movement when he isnt touching the ball.

Thats not even my main knowledge, i knew what kind of player he was from match 1, i need 1 matches to see his style of play and his strength, watching 5/6 made me saw what he does constantly.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:48 pm

sure, u think i am kaka's kaka sucker like him. shame on u. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by SuperMAG on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:50 pm

SuperMAG wrote:These videos shows all the touches he made in the game, thats why its called XXX vs XXX, the only thing it doesnt show is the off the ball movement when he isnt touching the ball.

Thats not even my main knowledge, i knew what kind of player he was from match 1, i need 1 matches to see his style of play and his strength, watching 5/6 made me saw what he does constantly.

That's some horse sh1t right there.
So, it's basically a youtube clip highlighting his qualities. Nothing more to say really.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:54 pm

what, do i have to explain again. how many matches do i have to see to understand a player 50/60 lol, you people.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:03 pm

5/6 games is a joke mate. Do you honestly expect people to even take you seriously when you throw that out, including the youtube clips?

5/6 games can make Faubert GOAT.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:42 pm

lol izzy, its not just my view, there are alot of people who rate him very highly, this is how you find talent, do you really expect me see 20/30 matches of a young player that i am interested in.

there are like 20 players that i am scouting or following, i cant watch all of their matches lol.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:53 pm

lol lets crowd up the bench more
more more more more
wtf.....
lets promote canteranos
we have one of the best wingers out there, giving assist after assist and scoring goals and you want to bring in a player for what
entertainment, what would this Reus guy do that anyone else on our team couldnt
what will this kid bring?
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:02 pm

That's absurd. Absolutly absurd.

He can be highly rated. I don't really care. But, for you to come out and basically say, 'after 5/6 games and some youtube clips, he will be better for our team than Di Maria.' How does that make sense? What evidence is there for that?

If your watching young players, than anyone will tell you that watching a handful of games would not give you an overview of that players ability and future prospect. Actually watching more games of them will give them a better overview of the player.

20/30 is a minimum expectation for coming to conclusions for a young player. I'm not saying you should watch all of their games but to reach the outrageous conclusions you made after 5/6 games is ridiculous.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:43 pm

lol, i never said he is the next one to win balonare, i said he has high ability and even higher potential, same like neymar, except that Reus will integrate on Day1 cuz his style of play is similar to our system.

whats so outrageous about that lol.

may be you should think about the possibility of you being too slow about understanding players.

I doubt all the people around here watched 30 matches of hazard, 30 matches of neymar, 30 matches of xxx and xxxx and xxx. lol. now that would be outrageous.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:36 pm

:facepalm:

We really need to bring the quality of this section back up again.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:44 pm

NICK ZEALOUS and ragbirjosh are putting the section on their backs ATM
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:47 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:NICK ZEALOUS IZZY and ragbirjosh are putting the section on their backs ATM

Thank you. Crying or Very sad Sad
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:52 pm

TBF I think I am cushioning the loss of Sport, Crimson and babum by providing equal doses of Benzema love, Stats and Ronaldo hate. :coffee:

I will however be leaving soon.....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:10 pm

:facepalm:

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Who the hell is Marco Reus? Am I the only one lost with this name? And when was Marca...I mean Real Madrid interested in him?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:56 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/12/30/2823560/real-madrid-keep-tabs-on-borussia-monchengladbachs-marco

Suckers!

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:40 am

Reus is gone.

YOUMAD?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Yes i am lol, though i think we can sign him in a year or 2 if he becomes even more better, though he will be expensive.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vitoo Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:42 pm

even if we bought new players i don't think that we will reap any titles because the problem in our performance . barca performance is much better because their collective performance and their speed . As you can see that Fabregas is a new player in Barcelona, but when we see his performance We feel that he has played with Barcelona from years . and not only Fabregas .

vitoo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Where is this myth coming from that we can't win tiles lol.

We're 3 points ahead of Barca in the table.....we may never even have to play them in the CL and if we do we can beat them.

This years loss....and to some extent last year's we're much different than those of years gone buy.They genuinely didn't look the better team for extended periods of the game and a couple of refereeing errors and simple mistakes from normally accomplished players cost us the games

Really.....we have nothing to be scared of.We may not be as good a team as Barca..but we honestly don't need to be at this point....Mourinhio has proven to me he can beat organzie this team in a manner adequate to beat them.

Anyway...we'll confront the issue when it arrives......I'm sure....

@Vitoo.....he has played with Barca for some time lol....he was trained by them....also there's this thing called the Spanish National team.....heard of them?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next