Iceman
Swanhends
guest7
Gil
Dnmac4
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wenger is humble and respectful  - Page 3 Empty Re: Wenger is humble and respectful

Post by Iceman Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:14 am

Xavi's "humble and respectful" meme was not started by Arsenal fans, and neither is it limited to this forum alone. Arsenal fans used the meme to take shots at Xavi for his comments about Fabregas, NOT THE COMMENTS AFTER THE GAME. People were more pissed at the red to RVP than they were at Xavi. He wasn't even on my mind at the time, at all. Ask Arsenal fans why they (used to, for some) hate on Xavi, and they'll tell you that it's because of the Fabregas saga.
We're actually fine with saying that other teams defended with 11 men, and hearing our manager talk about anti-football because he does so to take away pressure and light from the players.

Then I hear some people (not you, dnmac) say "but how does this reflect on the players in training?".....Seriously? You think Wenger takes the same attitude in training? For all you know, he could start off every training session with "What I said to the press was BS, you guys sucked a** and need to get your sh!t together".

Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Wenger is humble and respectful  - Page 3 Empty Re: Wenger is humble and respectful

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:13 am

dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:He just wants you guys to agree with the title.

BINGO.

It's funny how all of you are OK doing it to Xavi every single chance you get but now I have to learn more about Arsenal and the EPL, it's sad and boring, and I am overreacting.

Some of you need to try and look in a mirror once in a while and see the hypocrites you have become.

Now we should just accept it because that's just what Wenger does but Xavi is a disgusting person and has no class blah blah blah while doing the same thing.

And for the person who said I hate Arsenal, yes I don't like Arsenal because I find there coach and a lot (not all) of there fans to have this were better then you attitude even though they don't deserve it and are total hypocrites. Not to mention a lot of the fans (not all) totally overrate all of there players (see Nasri best player ever but now he sucks) and when they leave act like they never liked them to begin with. Oh and according to most of them (not all) everything Spurs accomplish is lucky and even if they beat Arsenal, Arsenal is still better because they have more history and there is no chance Spurs finish ahead of Arsenal this year even though all signs point to that and if anyone disagree's there a hater or my favorite, "they don't watch the games".

And they can never admit anything negative about there team unless they are amongst other Arsenal fans. Take this thread for example all of you know Wenger does this all of the time and is a total sore loser but since another teams fans says it you have to defend him when there is nothing to defend but you will turn around and crush someone else for doing the same thing.

So I guess it's not really the players I don't like on Arsenal but more so the coach and 80% of the fans.

first of Arsenal fans weren't the only ones dissing Xavi.... if go look at the past threads it been everyone.... even some Barca fans are doing it for the lol's...second Wenger doesn't go around saying "Player is suffering so he should join us".....

and we never Overrated Nasri..... he called him a half season wonder while we was still around at arsenal....

while you are at WHY DON't YOU JUST BLOCK ALL US ARSENAL FANS, if hate us so much and think we are losers and Hyprocites
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:14 pm

You guys are giving rundmc waaay too much time and energy. Just let him sit there and stew in his cauldron of biased hatred
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:24 pm

Lex wrote:You guys are giving rundmc waaay too much time and energy. Just let him sit there and stew in his cauldron of biased hatred

drinking
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Wenger is humble and respectful  - Page 3 Burger-king-king-1
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:21 pm

imalegend wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:He just wants you guys to agree with the title.

BINGO.

It's funny how all of you are OK doing it to Xavi every single chance you get but now I have to learn more about Arsenal and the EPL, it's sad and boring, and I am overreacting.

Some of you need to try and look in a mirror once in a while and see the hypocrites you have become.

Now we should just accept it because that's just what Wenger does but Xavi is a disgusting person and has no class blah blah blah while doing the same thing.

And for the person who said I hate Arsenal, yes I don't like Arsenal because I find there coach and a lot (not all) of there fans to have this were better then you attitude even though they don't deserve it and are total hypocrites. Not to mention a lot of the fans (not all) totally overrate all of there players (see Nasri best player ever but now he sucks) and when they leave act like they never liked them to begin with. Oh and according to most of them (not all) everything Spurs accomplish is lucky and even if they beat Arsenal, Arsenal is still better because they have more history and there is no chance Spurs finish ahead of Arsenal this year even though all signs point to that and if anyone disagree's there a hater or my favorite, "they don't watch the games".

And they can never admit anything negative about there team unless they are amongst other Arsenal fans. Take this thread for example all of you know Wenger does this all of the time and is a total sore loser but since another teams fans says it you have to defend him when there is nothing to defend but you will turn around and crush someone else for doing the same thing.

So I guess it's not really the players I don't like on Arsenal but more so the coach and 80% of the fans.

first of Arsenal fans weren't the only ones dissing Xavi.... if go look at the past threads it been everyone.... even some Barca fans are doing it for the lol's...second Wenger doesn't go around saying "Player is suffering so he should join us".....

and we never Overrated Nasri..... he called him a half season wonder while we was still around at arsenal....

while you are at WHY DON't YOU JUST BLOCK ALL US ARSENAL FANS, if hate us so much and think we are losers and Hyprocites

Are you new or something? With all those posts it doesn't look like it.

Are you seriously sitting here saying you guys didn't overrate Nasri before he was sold? You must be on some pretty strong drugs man or you are just totally delusional.

I had to fight tooth and nail to get any of you to say Silva was better then Nasri before the season and I think maybe 1 Arsenal fan agreed with me and I'm not even sure of that. There were even tons of Nasri is world class shouts before this season started and the consensus on here was that Nasri was one of the best midfielders in the EPL.

If you think there were Arsenal fans on here saying Nasri was a half season wonder before he said he was going to City then you are just a total liar.

I think maybe you fell down a stairwell or something and just forgot everything before he was transfered.

And thanks as you are pretty much proving my point for me by having the nerve to say during the season last year Arsenal fans on here were not only saying that Nasri was overrated but he was a half season wonder.

I mean I've seen some lies before but this one really takes the cake.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:45 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

Are you new or something? With all those posts it doesn't look like it.

Are you seriously sitting here saying you guys didn't overrate Nasri before he was sold? You must be on some pretty strong drugs man or you are just totally delusional.

I had to fight tooth and nail to get any of you to say Silva was better then Nasri before the season and I think maybe 1 Arsenal fan agreed with me and I'm not even sure of that. There were even tons of Nasri is world class shouts before this season started and the consensus on here was that Nasri was one of the best midfielders in the EPL.

If you think there were Arsenal fans on here saying Nasri was a half season wonder before he said he was going to City then you are just a total liar.

I think maybe you fell down a stairwell or something and just forgot everything before he was transfered.

And thanks as you are pretty much proving my point for me by having the nerve to say during the season last year Arsenal fans on here were not only saying that Nasri was overrated but he was a half season wonder.

I mean I've seen some lies before but this one really takes the cake.

Wenger is humble and respectful  - Page 3 Tumblr_lmpi2yAp471qe1ikpo1_500
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Laughing

:lol!:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Wenger is humble and respectful  - Page 3 Popcorn-08-Schoolhouse-Rock

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:57 pm

try reading this....

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t2420-sell-nasri

&

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t81-nasris-not-a-rebel-hes-a-traitor

and here are some quotes

GoonerJay29 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:23 pm
Spoiler:

Iceman on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:31 pm
Spoiler:

Benry on Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:06 am
Spoiler:

The Verminator on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:38 am
Spoiler:

Bloodless Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by imalegend on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:03 pm

imalegend wrote:try reading this....

&

and here are some quotes

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well to be fair to him these articles were created after it was pretty much clear Nasri wanted to leave. Opinions are almost certain to change by then.

Also I see some comments in the first article saying Nasri>Mata and Nasri is worth more than him? Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:11 pm

The gap between Nasri and Mata isn't that huge TBF.

I'm a huge Mata fan BTW but Nasri isn't the scrub this forum seems to think he is, dosen't have the vision of Mata but some aspects of his game are definitely superior.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:13 pm

english_jewel wrote:

Well to be fair to him these articles were created after it was pretty much clear Nasri wanted to leave. Opinions are almost certain to change by then.
Also I see some comments in the first article saying Nasri>Mata and Nasri is worth more than him? Laughing

well Arsenal fans weren't the only ones overrating him.... his first half of the season was amazing....

and i would find more quotes from 2nd half of season but that all happened in Goal.com's forum.... and alot of arsenal fans were giving nasri a hard time throughout 2nd half of the season because he dried up..both goals and assists...
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:44 am

Nasri is better then Silva. :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:05 am

imalegend wrote:try reading this....

&

and here are some quotes

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Verminator on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:38 am
Spoiler:

Bloodless Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Spoiler:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Almost everyone agreed with Nasri was pretty much World Class during his few months of pure magic, but everyone also agreed that his second half of the season was poor, and that his statistics of the seasons prior to last one were also poor, and that he still has some way to go before cementing his status as World Class because he was absolute sh!t during the second half of the season.

But Dnmac remembers what he wants to remember..... *sigh*
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:13 am

Dnmac is making shit up, the argument over Silva and nasri started cus he said Man city has better midfield then Arsenal. :facepalm:

Cesc
Song
Wilshere
Nasri

vs

Nigel De Jong
Yaya Touré
James Milner
David Silva
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:19 am

Raptorgunner wrote:Dnmac is making shit up, the argument over Silva and nasri started cus he said Man city has better midfield then Arsenal. :facepalm:

Cesc
Song
Wilshere
Nasri

vs

Nigel De Jong
Yaya Touré
James Milner
David Silva

I remember that one. We were saying: Fabregas > Silva, not Nasri. It was the City fan who insisted on comparing Silva to Nasri, instead of Fabregas...

As far as I can recall, anyway
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:24 am

I really don't know why you guys can't admit that you overrated Nasri. I have said Pedro is the best winger in the world and right now it looks like I was way wrong on that one.

You guys overrated him, period. During his half season I was telling you he's not very good and you guys would even bring up how good he was for France and in the French league before Arsenal.

And no I admitted that Cesc was the best midfielder in the EPL from the get go. And LOL you put 3 dm's in that lineup. If you want to compare Adam Johnson to him then I Will say he's way better too and I did from a long time ago.

You guys have a habbit of doing this and you totally underrated Silva and Mata because you act like what they did in La Liga just doesn't count because you don't watch it.

I also said RVP was way overrated by Arsenal fans and as of right now I totally missed the boat on that one. I can admit it, you guys should try it.

And LOL at Cherry picking threads to pull up. The one thread you are mentioning where we compared midfields bring that up instead of mentioning it and it will prove my point 100% with the Song is better then Yaya and Nasri is better then Silva or Johnson and one of the best attacking mid's in the EPL blah blah blah.

Again, I don't understand why you can't admit when your wrong, I mean from the beginning of this thread you wouldn't admit that Wenger is a terrible loser and instead chose to say he's protecting his team. What he said was wrong admit it FFS.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:25 am

Raptorgunner wrote:Nasri is better then Silva. :coffee:

I rest my case.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:38 am

he is joking....
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 am

RealGunner wrote:he is joking....
:lucas:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:35 am

dnmac4 wrote:
And LOL at Cherry picking threads to pull up. The one thread you are mentioning where we compared midfields bring that up instead of mentioning it and it will prove my point 100% with the Song is better then Yaya and Nasri is better then Silva or Johnson and one of the best attacking mid's in the EPL blah blah blah.

while your cherry picking things to make your point???while forgetting the rest...

Wenger is humble and respectful  - Page 3 Cherrypicking

you have been proven wrong that Wenger is the only one you blames the ref....
Now you derail the thread because you couldn't fight back and made it into a Arsenal fans overrating their players.....
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3