halamadrid2
Zealous
mcmanus
hrealmadrid
Onyx
33 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Real Madrid vs Malaga - Copa del Rey - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Malaga - Copa del Rey

Post by Pedram Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:21 pm

Dirty job =|= track back. and Benzema tracks back a lot. cut this bullshit lol

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Malaga - Copa del Rey - Page 5 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Malaga - Copa del Rey

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:28 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:Ronaldo has 26 goals this season

Benzema has 17

Stats do lie.

Post the evidence Hala and I will attempt to explain.

from my response to supermag

believe it or not Ronaldo has more clearances(0.8 ) than both Benz(0.6) and Ozil(0.1)

Ozil(0.7) is barely ahead of Ronaldo(0.6) in interceptions per game where Benz(0.3) is nowhere to be seen

he also has blocked more shots per game than them(0.2) to Benzemas (0.1) and Ozil hasnt got any....like him or not the guy does as much or more defensive work than them
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:29 pm

thats per game.. how about per minute? because ronaldo plays every minute of every match. ozil and benzema dont get nearly that amount of playing time considering they rotate a LOT.

besides the differences you are citing with statistics are extremely miniscule. (.2) shots blocked per game compated to (.1) shots per game.

give me a break.

none of our attackers help with defense. benz and di maria at least help with pressuring. ronaldo does not do this.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:44 pm

the only guy who Pressures, Attacks and defends and do all well is DiMaria nobody else is capable of that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:47 pm

just for the curisity, from where did u get these statics.

second, i am say it one more time and i want to you read it carefully this time.

ITS BULSHIT, RONALDO DOESNT TRACK BACK, BENZ AND OZZZ DOES, THINK ABOUT IT, SLEEP ON IT, PRAY ON IT. I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER THINK, I HAVE MY OWN BRAIN, START USING URS.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Tracking back shouldn't be an option for any player. Everyone has to do it. Also tracking back doesn't mean the players have to perform 50 successful slide tackles, it just means they surround the opposition players so they give it away/make a mistake.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:54 pm

SuperMAG wrote:just for the curisity, from where did u get these statics.

second, i am say it one more time and i want to you read it carefully this time.

ITS BULSHIT, RONALDO DOESNT TRACK BACK, BENZ AND OZZZ DOES, THINK ABOUT IT, SLEEP ON IT, PRAY ON IT. I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER THINK, I HAVE MY OWN BRAIN, START USING URS.

http://www.whoscored.com/Teams/52

AGAIN STATS DONT LIE
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Tracking back? LOL we pressure the opposition from the front so that any loose passes are picked up by the midfield.

Mt got it right. It's not about running like an idiot to help your defence. We Pressure from the front. Di Maria is the only one I see rushing back towards are defence.

LOL. Some of you need to be more clear.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:00 pm

of couse you pressure at the front but sometimes its hard to pressure when the goalie sends a long ball or defenders hoof it rather than play it on the ground...and thats when you want somebody to track back

and there are teams with slick ball skills that get through the trap and again you want to recover ground by running back
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:07 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:of couse you pressure at the front but sometimes its hard to pressure when the goalie sends a long ball or defenders hoof it rather than play it on the ground...and thats when you want somebody to track back

and there are teams with slick ball skills that get through the trap and again you want to recover ground by running back

I get that. But are main form of defence is pressuring from the front. The only player from the front that actually tracks back is Di Maria.

Being on the edge of our D or being in our half of the pitch is not tracking back. That's positional awareness, knowing to close any sort of gaps that leave the team exposed and every member of the squad has learned to do that very well.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:14 pm

none of our guys actually stand in our half, they do it in the opposition half, what some do is, they run back to either wing to help the fullback...

when we are being dominated the thing i hate the most is our front players remotely make themselves look like they are pressuring the opposition defence and they can just walk past them out numbering us at the back...and that happens too often and i dont like it

run back do something instead of leaving it to the defensive players, while they have their hands on their hips ocassionally biting their nailes
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:21 pm

It's something the team will get better at, i'm sure.

But yeah I agree. The forwards will learn to do this more often and i've seen glimpses of this season. I'm not expecting them to master the art of sustained pressure but I like the improvements the forwards have made to their games and I like seeing how each of them has adapted to this new tactic.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Hala you're underestimating a couple of things here for me.

1.As mentioned Ronaldo plays alot more minutes than either Benz or Higuain.

2.You're overestimating what all those stats mean to defensive work.1/2 the time defensive work means applying pressure to the opposition.....when 3 or 4 players force the opposition into a tight area they may simply give it away to Ronaldo contributing towards his superior stats.ie he gets credited for the cumulative work of 3-4 players.

Clearances and Blocked shots? Duh Benz is a striker....he isn't supposed to be blocking shots and clearing.....his job is to try to be on the receiving end of those.You're underestimating how well he pressures inside the opposition's half.

@Izzy...apart from his defence....Di Maria easily creates the best pressure on the team since he forces defenders to make decisions more than anyone else.i don't know his stats but more than a couple goals this year have come soley from the guy forcing tough decisions from our defenders including benz's goal in the classico.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5