halamadrid2
Zealous
mcmanus
hrealmadrid
Onyx
33 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Malaga - Copa del Rey - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Malaga - Copa del Rey

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:01 am

ÖMARz wrote:
ijomer wrote:lol benz goal was total fluke and luck... seems like most of u just check scoreline on goal.com instead of watching the game. LOL

There is a difference between fluke and luck.

Was his shot a fluke? no, he meant it.

Was the goal lucky? I would say yes due to the goalkeepers mistake.
It was such a lucky fluke.
Benzema's shot was NEVER meant to go right to the keeper and you know that.
More or less he was trying to curl it but instead he didn't quite get his foot around it hence why it was a pussy of a shot that rolled to Willy who fumbled it between his legs.

The goalie did everything right but had left his legs too far apart which is where the ball rolled through.

FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Malaga - Copa del Rey - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Malaga - Copa del Rey

Post by guest7 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:25 am

Who cares if it was a fluke Benzema was great throughout the game

I think our poor form lately is becouse of Xabi

Needs some rest, that much is clear
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:41 am

omarish wrote:Who cares if it was a fluke Benzema was great throughout the game

Throughout? He came on as a sub.

Not Xabi's fault, just CR7. He's meant to be doing all the work.

Never mind the whole team has been poor for 3 games.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:46 am

izzy26 wrote:

Xabis passing has been off. I'm sure you've been noticing it too.

It's not weird considiring his age and games he plays
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:49 am

omarish wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Not just Xabi, the WHOLE TEAM. Sure Benz has been playing well (inc Ramos) but the rest have been sub-par.

Most likely trying to find their form, but the way some of you have failed to realise that not ONE SOLE member is to blame for our current poor play is disgusting and beyond stupid.

It's a team effort, remember that.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:54 am

izzy26 wrote:
omarish wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

Not just Xabi, the WHOLE TEAM. Sure Benz has been playing well (inc Ramos) but the rest have been sub-par.

Most likely trying to find their form, but the way some of you have failed to realise that not ONE SOLE member is to blame for our current poor play is disgusting and beyond stupid.

It's a team effort, remember that.

You think so? How was Khedira's, Özils and Higuains performance vs Malaga in Bernabeu?

It's been way more than proven that our whole game suffers when Xabi isn't there and that's exactly what has happened. Ronaldo is Ronaldo, he has always been a ball hog but his accuracy is gone though.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 am

omarish wrote:You think so? How was Khedira's, Özils and Higuains performance vs Malaga in Bernabeu?

It's been way more than proven that our whole game suffers when Xabi isn't there and that's exactly what has happened. Ronaldo is Ronaldo, he has always been a ball hog but his accuracy is gone though.

The Malaga game was one I honestly couldn't actually say we were good in. We used our fire-power rather than actual play to get the goals. Ozil has shown glimpses of a return to form (Granada game). Don't think he has been overly special but I understand that he has started one of the three games this year.

When you actually look at the team, would anyone apart from Benz and Ramos get a 7/10 rating or above so far? Ozil for the Granada game but that's it really.

This team is just feeling their way back into the season, they'll come good. Xabi will play better once Mou decides who the *bleep* is starting next to him and not change his mind every second.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:31 am

By the way....How bad is Khedira's injury.....suprised no one's talking about it.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:44 am

Sprained ankle

Not serious
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:25 pm

love how nobody like Ronaldo now hmm

will people stop liking Benzema when he goes through a purple patch
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:38 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:love how nobody like Ronaldo now hmm

Not me Very Happy

I like to think I've maintained a decent consistency throughout.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Disagree with the view of only Benzema and Ramos playing well lately.
For this game, I would also give Pepe, Ozil, & Casillas 7/10 rating or above. Marcelo & Coentrao were close, Lass also not too bad.
For Granada, Ozil, Casillas, Higuain, & Ronaldo also deserved 7/10 rating or above.
For the previous Malaga game, Khedira, Ozil, & Higuain definitely got 7/10 rating or above from me.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:54 pm

thing is mahone....we are supposed to kill this team from start to finish

it says alot when our defensive players are the ones that gets high ratings

and it also says alot when team outplay us(especially a team in that caliber)

we have never been this pale for so long before, our other went through only for 3 games, this form never looks to stop....

at least we win though but we will definately need to step up if we are to go through to the final
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:37 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:love how nobody like Ronaldo now hmm

I don't think I ever rated Ronaldo, he had his good patches, and has improved on his ManU days, but still, for me, now that our young players got out of their shells and start imposing their game, he's becoming more of a poison to our team.

He cannot dribble for his life, can only outpace defenders, and only if the defender was alone and to his right, and he just kicks the ball the other way, He takes every freekick even though we have more players with a higher tendency to actually get a shot near the goal frame, like Ozil, Xabi and Sahin.

Not to mention his poor crossing, failing hard in big games, and to top it all off, he doesn't track back, and we have to see his sorry ass play every matchday, no matter what poor form he is in.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:48 pm

i might be the one of the biggest Ronaldo hater here... but this is getting rudiculous big game??? apart from barca tell me a big game he has failed in this season or even last for that matter

at least he can outpace defenders....Ozil would stop after the first 4 metres ffs

cant dribble??? who other than Marcelo and DiMaria can dribble in our team????

Crosses?? does anyone else know how to cross apart from Alonso and DiMaria

tell me a guy who tracks back??? Higuain is the only who does that(not gonna mention angel b/c ive mentioned him too much)

freekick i agree

Ronaldo is complete deal with it....jeez never thought i would come out to defend him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:13 pm

lol, halamadrid.

benz, ozil can dribble and they are not even wingers. its wingers job to dribble you know. FOR GOD SAKE, LASS is 10 times better dribbler then RONALDO, that is beyond embarasing affraid .

again wingers need to know how to cross, cr doesnt even bother to cross cuz someone else will score which he doesnt want that to happen.

every player in our team tracks back, only ronaldo doesnt, benz, ozil, maria, calljeon, everyone.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:22 pm

im not taking anything from benz, but still he alone cant do it .

every clasico we see only benz perform , he alone cant save us from getting our a**es kicked out from the only competition we have won in last 3 seasons.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:52 pm

ronaldos dribbling has been poor this season. i would practically take anyone on the wing over ronaldo but its ronaldo and he will play regardless.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:11 pm

SuperMAG wrote:lol, halamadrid.

benz, ozil can dribble and they are not even wingers. its wingers job to dribble you know. FOR GOD SAKE, LASS is 10 times better dribbler then RONALDO, that is beyond embarasing affraid .

again wingers need to know how to cross, cr doesnt even bother to cross cuz someone else will score which he doesnt want that to happen.

every player in our team tracks back, only ronaldo doesnt, benz, ozil, maria, calljeon, everyone.

lol what Ozil and benzema dribble??? wtf seems like youve created a new definition for dribbling

Ronaldo is an inverted winger :facepalm: if Mou wanted him to cross he wouldnt have played him there, and again nobody else can cross heck when ozil is played on the wings you barely see him during the game

Lass is a good dribbler actually better than most our players thats for sure

dot think were watching the same game b/c all i see is Higuain tracking back sure benz and Ozil do it once in a while but so does Ronaldo lets not act as if hes never seen our penalty box because he has
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:32 pm

i beleave dribbling means getting past a player, benz and ozil do that. afcource there are different types of dribbling, but the thing that counts is getting past players and benz and ozz do that.

Yes ronaldo is an inverted winger, but he does spend conserible amount of time in the wing and sometimes u got no choice but to cross, usually cr waste the ball with attempting a piss poor cross, now players like ozil, maria actually deliver a dangerious, for a winger to not able to cross, no matter which type of winger he is, its quite bad.

Benz and oz track back once in a while, we are watching different games, ozil when we are defending spends most of the time doing defensive work, while not being good at it, but at least he is trying, and he recovers quite a number of balls and covering defensive players when needed.

Benz on the other hand is one of our most hardworking players now ironically, he chasses the centerbacks and dm's all game, because he plays as a CF, he is not allowed to go very deep. but he works his ass off.

While CR, doesnt bother to move his ass, he just watches.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:59 pm

no dribble is dribble and getting past players can be done by alot of means....Like pace for example

Ronaldo spends his time as a CF....there is even a video about it...sure when he gets the ball he runs to the byline...but thats not what he does all the time

again about crosses...nobody is good

take Valencia for example they have 7 guys with over 0.7 accurate crosses per game we only have 3, barca also have only 3

this just shows we never use crossing because we dont deem it important

there is no point jogging to "pretend" as if youre tracking back when you arent....the only true guy who tracks back besides DiMaria is Higuain

believe it or not Ronaldo has more clearances than both Benz and Ozil

Ozil is barely ahead of Ronaldo in interceptions per game where Benz is nowhere to be seen

he also has more blocked shots than them....like him or not the guy does as much or more defensive work than them

Higuain is a CF as well just saying
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:04 pm

yes, ronaldo is bad in dribbling, you admit lol.

i dont know which year you are in but that "benz is lazy, doesnt track back" days are over, he tracks even more then higuain btw.

As for ozil, he is practically a third CM that defend.

Saying CR is better in tracking back then Benz and Ozil is TOTAL BULSHIT.

TOTAL BULSHIT, GOT IT.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Yeah Benz does the most difficult jop in the team as far as pressure goes.....two centrebacks....one of the full backs and the keeper is his job. Sometimes Di maria helps him out/scratch that Di Maria helps him out alot.

Not going to sa he tracks back more than Higuain......they track back around the same....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:17 pm

When Benzema was deployed as a left winger, he tracked back just the same as Ronaldo if not less

and Supermag i told you he tracks back once in a while like Ozil...but they dont do the dirty job

btw stats dont lie
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Ronaldo has 26 goals this season

Benzema has 17

Stats do lie.

Post the evidence Hala and I will attempt to explain.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Dirty job =|= track back. and Benzema tracks back a lot. cut this bullshit lol
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next