FANTACALCIO GAME: The main story of Juve's Jan transfers

+2
C.Marchisio #8
pasquale22
6 posters

Go down

FANTACALCIO GAME: The main story of Juve's Jan transfers Empty FANTACALCIO GAME: The main story of Juve's Jan transfers

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Make up a funny headline that you think you could see this Jan

Heres a few I made...

- 'Amauri says no to move abroad, claims current job as cleaner is satisfying. "I have no reason to move,
Me and vincenzo have a great time kicking back scrubbing dishes, although Motta makes as much a mess on his plate than he does on the field"

- 'Borriello says no to Juve move' "I don't want to move to Turin, it's too cold and the weather up in the alps makes my hair too thin"

- Galliani takes Pirlo back to Milan.. strokes andrea's hair for hours and hugs him tightly whilst saying "Never again will we let u go, never"

-' Juve purchase Ogbonna for 20mil... Luca and co. Fuming'

- Krasic says bye to Juve. Fans protest outside Juventus Arena, led by elm and dejan

- Secco returns to Juve "I'm glad to have returned home, my first purchase? I have one eye on Molinaro and another on a kid from Serie C2.. He's the new Messi"

- Juve purchase Marco Veratti. Sciacca (Antonio) jumps for joy and kisses Marotta's bald head, calling him the new moggi

- Pepe quits Juve and focuses on a career in golf

- 'Caceres returns to Juve. Conte: "Marotta told me Martin is versatile and has plenty of grinta.... I said get on the phone to his agent already"

- Eto'o rules out a return to Serie A "I could never go back there.. Did u see what Sorensen did to me last time we played? I have nightmares of that guy, I moved to Anzhi so I could afford therapy'

Last edited by pasquale22 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

FANTACALCIO GAME: The main story of Juve's Jan transfers Empty Re: FANTACALCIO GAME: The main story of Juve's Jan transfers

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Good one Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

FANTACALCIO GAME: The main story of Juve's Jan transfers Empty Re: FANTACALCIO GAME: The main story of Juve's Jan transfers

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Balotelli : " I would love move to Juventus I love their ultras groups and they love me, our love is the biggest forbbiden love bigger than Romoe and Juliet"
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Krasic: Conte deceived me !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:35 pm

Conte: Amauri will stay with us since he is in top form and Marotta will extend his contract till 2015 and he will recive bigger salary
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:36 pm

Realistically...

Borriello for Amauri and Iaquinta
Montolivo for vice Pirlo
Cacares for the LB role
Bonucci might go on loan
Krasic Bye bye
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:40 pm

Not in the mood for humour Antonio? Lol just kidding
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Aguero praises Juve: Agnelli offered me any car in their repertoire; the fiat 500 really made me reconsider my options.

Motta: Wearing the Juve-shirt really was a dream come true, but I figured Sevilla was better since i could get a chance to prove i'm not a dishwasher.

Careres: La liga is too boring being a defender - we always lose to Barca and Madrid, and the other teams never really triggered my abilities.

Montolivo: I like pink over purple to be honest.
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Giovinco: Amauri u lucky son of a b*tch, I wish was at Juve right now...

Motta: I hope Conte give a chance as a striker because I suck at RB!

Boriello: Juve want me? really? Moratti must be looking out of his good eye :/
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down