Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 19 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

+87
Nirgall
gervinho's forehead
cyberman
bloodless
arigle
Art Morte
milanfan7
McLewis
harhar11
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Lord Spencer
sukrut23
CBarca
johniet
fatman123
Ganso
CaseyBoi
Lord Awesome
cheesy
LeVersacci
ToEy
II Capitano
delaurentishotz
Adit
Doc
donttreadonred
Highburied
Senor Penguin
julias
Zealous
Guiltybystander
FalcaoPunch
Sushi Master
Onyx
JAY-Z
BarrileteCosmico
RedOranje
Yeezus
pasquale22
mr-r34
Artemis
kiranr
IAmManUnited
Albiceleste
jibers
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Nishankly
Seth
honduran09
Red Alert
pUsHa
paddy
rsinatra
everest1
urbaNRoots
SoloInter
Deathrow898
Grande_Milano
halamadrid2
Seppuku
punkfusion1992
aleumdance
Aensensen
DRK
Nirgal
the xcx
Be/\/ceCALI
RealGunner
che
aunshi
El Chelsea Fuerte
elm_baraja_shaman
azzurres
Vibe
poolsupporter
Raptorgunner
Swanhends
RED
Le Samourai
Abramovich
EarlyPrototype
aford92
FennecFox7
Potential
TheRedStag
justdoit_
Arquitecto
91 posters

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 19 Empty Re: Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

Post by TheRedStag Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 am

elmystique wrote:
TetraHydroC 10 wrote:
elmystique wrote:I could careless if my white friend called or addressed me as "black" or something but if someone I didn't know

walked up to me and said "hey black dude"

I mean wth...

Would it bother you if a black person walked up to you and said "hey black dude" or "excuse me my brother"?

Just curious to know if it matters what race the person asking the question is.

Don't get me wrong, if a stranger approached me on the street, I rather they not address me by my skin color (regardless of what race they are). But if it did happen I wouldn't think anything of it unless they prove I should think otherwise.

first off I doubt a black dude would address another black dude as "hey black dude" I have heard the street term n*ggar on a lot.

I don't get addressed as such because I don't hang out on the street, the N word is mostly related to gangs and streetwise people, hence if a white guy on the streets addressed his fellow gang member as "hey my n*ggar" he'd not get offended

if I addressed the same person as such, he would.

If I walked up to a white person and said "hey white boy" or say Asian person....

do you not think they wouldn't get offended?

what is good for the goose...

so much fail

TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 19 Empty Re: Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:10 am

Situation reminds me of this

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 19 12-angry-men-old-DVDcover

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:11 am

poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:
elmystique wrote:
poolsupporter wrote:

And you somehow have the magical power of reading Suarez's mind and figuring out his intentions? His background suddenly has nothing to do about it? You've clearly got an agenda against Suarez and most here can see it.

if giving the middle finger is HI in some country and a citizen of that country goes to America and gives the middle finger to a cop,

what do you think would happen?

What the hell are you on about? You claim others in here have no logic but you go ahead and make stupid comparisons like these?

background culture is not a justifiable case for doing the wrong thing...

Oh and we're back to the context not mattering. Yay.

am glad you thinking selfishly one sided about the context with which Suarez meant it,

how about the context in which Evra also understood it?

I've maintained my argument about it not even being a racial slur.

whether Suarez meant it to be racist or not, you ad I cannot tell,

but what we work on is what he uttered, and what we feel to be right and wrong and of common sense of judgement....

Jeeeez!!!! That's my point. What he uttered is not something I consider to be a racial slur, and after reading about the history of the word online as well as from others on here, the context adds to my point.

Why aren't you all mad about Hernandez?

honestly I have never heard about the Hernadez incident, send me the link whenever it comes up and I shall be up there fighting for justice... Laughing
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:11 am

Shit like this is sad.........and it's unnecessary..... and it will do more harm in aggravating racial tensions than good

Every paper tomorrow will call Suarez a racist and why? there is nothing even close to backing up that claim.......in fact there are vast pillars of evidence which completely refute it.

I love how for those who want him banned the context Evra heard it in matters but not the context in which he said it in matters.THC outlined wonderfully how culture shock can result in things being lost in translation.

So what do I have to say to the FA is you better

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 19 Tumblr_lbuuiml1hM1qbwjfeo1_500

because you decided to attack a multinatinal sports franchise........with not a single shred of evidence to back up your ruling, and chose to selectively and gainfully ignore reasonable doubt.........the cornerstone of all legal proceedings.

Worse yet , you decided to choose your point of attack on an issue which is among the issues in which the most punitive damages re awarded yearly.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:12 am

The intent is important Elmystique. If a person commits murder, but it was done in self defense, then there wont be any conviction.

By your logic Elmystique, since the victim was killed, regardless of the intent, the person should be convicted. That is faulty.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:12 am

That Liverpool Statement :facepalm:
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:14 am

kiranr wrote:The intent is important Elmystique. If a person commits murder, but it was done in self defense, then there wont be any conviction.

By your logic Elmystique, since the victim was killed, regardless of the intent, the person should be convicted. That is faulty.

There is no correct logic in his posts. Throughout this thread he has used improper methods of reasoning.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:14 am

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
elmystique wrote:
TetraHydroC 10 wrote:
elmystique wrote:I could careless if my white friend called or addressed me as "black" or something but if someone I didn't know

I mean wth...

Would it bother you if a black person walked up to you and said "hey black dude" or "excuse me my brother"?

Don't get me wrong, if a stranger approached me on the street, I rather they not address me by my skin color (regardless of what race they are). But if it did happen I wouldn't think anything of it unless they prove I should think otherwise.

first off I doubt a black dude would address another black dude as "hey black dude" I have heard the street term n*ggar on a lot.

I don't get addressed as such because I don't hang out on the street, the N word is mostly related to gangs and streetwise people, hence if a white guy on the streets addressed his fellow gang member as "hey my n*ggar" he'd not get offended

If I walked up to a white person and said "hey white boy" or say Asian person....

so much fail

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 19 Superiorpuppeh128613206209904115
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:14 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:That Liverpool Statement :facepalm:

ahahahahaha.................So proud of that. enough of injustice and bias that David Gill in the FA.

I hope we nuke that organization tomorrow....we are gonna rape them and take them to international courts. FA is done.

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:15 am

Honestly, I don't find this offensive. Even when the ra get it right they get it wrong. They have put the,selves in an awkward position. Failure to dish out the same or a harder punishment to terry will make them a bigger laughing stock than they are.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:16 am

kiranr wrote:The intent is important Elmystique. If a person commits murder, but it was done in self defense, then there wont be any conviction.

That analogy works well in this case.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:17 am

I am all for proof being found and Suarez proven innocent, but until then, he is guilty as as now,

and same thing implies in murder cases right?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:17 am

elmystique wrote:
elmystique wrote:
TetraHydroC 10 wrote:

I mean wth...

so much fail

Luis Suarez Banned for 8 Premier League Games - Page 19 Superiorpuppeh128613206209904115

Its not me being arrogant or being on a high horse. Its the difference between understanding and not understanding logic and its fallacies.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:18 am

elmystique wrote:

I am all for proof being found and Suarez proven innocent, but until then, he is guilty as as now,

Actually no.. You can't touch the guy until you have proof.

Again you fail.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:18 am

There is no correct logic in his posts. Throughout this thread he has used improper methods of reasoning.

elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:19 am

Sepi wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:That Liverpool Statement :facepalm:

ahahahahaha.................So proud of that. enough of injustice and bias that David Gill in the FA.

I hope we nuke that organization tomorrow....we are gonna rape them and take them to international courts. FA is done.

They shouldn't have accused Evra of "unfounded accusations in the past" especially when it's been proven that this is actually the first time Evra has accused anyone of racially abusing him.

It was wrong of them to do that.....really wrong.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:19 am

Suarez is one of us.............you ain't getting away with this.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:20 am

Nishank wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Again you fail.

not with an 8 match ban on his head,

again I win, you lose....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:22 am

elmystique wrote:
Nishank wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Again you fail.

He's talking about someone arrested for murder or any illegal crime. Innocent until proven guilty.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:22 am

elmystique wrote:

Way to avoid the question and turn it into a rhetorical question. You're not that slick, son.

There's a reason I put the other option "excuse me my brother" and you still managed to avoid answering. Also, you're mistaken, the "N" word is not mostly associated with gangs (perhaps that's the way it is where you're from). The "N" word is thrown around like there is no tomorrow (have you listened to rap these days) and believe me most of those guys aren't gangsters. It was all over the high schools I went to and it was used by many (if not all) friends I chilled with.

It's also weird that you think a white person would say "hey black dude", but you doubt a black person would say it. What does that say about you?

I'm done speaking with you, let me know when you decide to man up and actually answer my question.

Last edited by TetraHydroC 10 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:24 am

By the looks of it there a lot of Suarez haters rather then racism defenders.

We would also like to know when the FA intend to charge Patrice Evra with making abusive remarks to an opponent after he admitted himself in his evidence to insulting Luis Suarez in Spanish in the most objectionable of terms. Luis, to his credit, actually told the FA he had not heard the insult.

When will this be addressed in the topic, evra admitted to it and there is no charge, this case is just absurd, if it can be taken to the courts it will be overturned.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:25 am

(GSM) - France skipper Patrice Evra has admitted he cannot go home to Senegal.

The Manchester United fullback sparked fury back home in 2002 when he opted to play for France's Under-21s rather than the country of his birth.

Evra is now set to captain Les Bleus at the World Cup, which takes off for France on Friday when they face Uruguay.

The left-back, 29, explained: "I grew up amid a Senegalese culture at home.

"But we became Westernised very quickly and when I had to choose between playing for Senegal or France my father told me to follow my heart.

"I opted for France, as that was where I had grown up, but I then came in for lots of abuse in Senegal.

"I was called a monkey who grovels before the white man and labelled a money-obsessed traitor to the nation.
But my parents helped me get through it.

If this isn't the race card I don't know what is
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:26 am

elmystique wrote:
Nishank wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Again you fail.

OMMGGGGG

First you get Murder into a Racism discussion.. And now you change back to football after a response?

Bad ..................Seriously you need to read what you have written
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:26 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:Way to avoid the question and turn it into a rhetorical question. You're not that slick, son.

There's a reason I put the other option "excuse me my brother" and you still managed to avoid answering. Also, you're mistaken, the "N" word is not mostly associated with gangs (perhaps that's the way it is where you're from). The "N" word is thrown around like there is no tomorrow (have you listened to rap these days) and believe me most of those guys aren't gangsters. It was all over the high schools I went to and it was used by many (if not all) friends I chilled with.

It's also weird that you think a white person would say "hey black dude", but you doubt a black person would say it. What does that say about you?

I'm done speaking with you, let me know when you decide to man up and actually answer my question.

I know in NY the N word is thrown around and its a casual thing....

if a black guy I did not know called me "hey black dude" of course I'd be pissed......

acting slick?

lol

people use the N word in songs? tell me those apart from black rap artistes, Eminem......

who else?

Taylor Swift now?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:26 am

^ agreed . Bout time this issue is taken seriously.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:27 am

mr-r34 wrote:By the looks of it there a lot of Suarez haters rather then racism defenders.

We would also like to know when the FA intend to charge Patrice Evra with making abusive remarks to an opponent after he admitted himself in his evidence to insulting Luis Suarez in Spanish in the most objectionable of terms. Luis, to his credit, actually told the FA he had not heard the insult.

When will this be addressed in the topic, evra admitted to it and there is no charge, this case is just absurd, if it can be taken to the courts it will be overturned.

THIS THIS AND THIS

BUT, Suarez isn't Black....so insulting him is not a problem :study:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next