guest7
EarlyPrototype
Onyx
alex mahone
shaven
33 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Real Madrid Statistics and Records - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid Statistics and Records

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Crimson wrote:You have to take into consideration 50(roughly) of Ronaldo's shots were from free kicks, then alot of others were from long range.

Ronaldo (for the most part) played on the wings/midfield hence majority of his shots were from range and another large majority were taken with 2 or more players on him.

If he had played as a sole CF (like Messi/Benzema) in the box and had th3e ball played to him his % would be alot higher.

Similar stats are for Di Maria (Actually alot worse) and you can similiar shooting stats from other attacking wingers.

Fair enough Ronaldo takes alot more shots than most of them but its something to consider.

It's actually the sheer volume that bothers me the most. He took more shots than benzema, di Maria, ozil, ade and Higuain combined from what I recall (something like that). That's not very healthy for a team.

If CR7 accepted to move to CF, he would score 50 goals every season. First off, his pitch personality is perfect for it. Second, just due to the fact that he would receive the ball deeper, he wouldn't take as many wild and crazy shots. His efficiency would obviously be much better.

Sooner or later, he just needs to make the move.

Agreed and we have the players to open space for him as well, Benzema plays very well drifting in from the left and Higuain does an equally good job drifting in from the right.

Also have the likes of Di Maria and Ozil etc etc

I think it would be an excellent move

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Statistics and Records - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid Statistics and Records

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Watching CBs try to cover CR7 in the box would be pretty funny. He's faster than all of them... he's tall and can outjump anyone (best header in the game imo)... and he's strong enough to hold anyone off. Really, i have no idea why he doesn't want to play CF. The whole ego-maniac criticism would go away because you need to be an ego-maniac as a CF lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:56 pm

yess, i have been saying this since 2 seasons, messi can be the best false 9 in the world. which is BARCELONA STRONGEST WEAPON.

But ronaldo CAN be the best STRIKER in the world. WHICH CAN BE OUR STRONGEST WEAPON.

-------------------------

Look at our man Sergio Ramos. THats why i am saying, lets not waste his talent in the job of a Good RB or CB.

HE CAN BE THE GREAT DM/CM. He has the strenght, the speed, the agility, the power, the chrisma. He has the passon, he is our Sergio the BAD Ass Ramos.

Ramos for the presedent (after 20 years afcource) lol.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Sports, can I ask you a random question? Why do you always refer to the 'lower' area of the pitch (towards the defence) as 'up'field and the attacking area as deeper? Like, Ozil should come further up to recieve the ball. Ronaldo should stay deeper. : Smile
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Sports, can I ask you a random question? Why do you always refer to the 'lower' area of the pitch (towards the defence) as 'up'field and the attacking area as deeper? Like, Ozil should come further up to recieve the ball. Ronaldo should stay deeper. : Smile

Lol. Just my personal perpective of things. I was a libero as a junior. I considered the defensive area as a fort that you defended and I imagined it on a hill... Gave myself a mental image of impregnability. Whenever I would make runs forward, I would look at it as going into enemy territory. The further forward I went, the deeper I was in the enemy's ranks.

I basically saw football as war-games. Just my mentality on the pitch... Played mind games with myself to get every mental edge I could.

Probably should break the habit now that I've stopped playing for 20 years lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:42 pm

I had a thread somewhere about him being a targetman. it would solve my problems with him and with the team buildup Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:45 am

I dont know how long ive been trying to preach that Xabi Alonso is as good a DM as either of Khedira or Lass but some dont think he's good enough to defend
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:54 am

1.21 - Only Messi (1.54) and @Cristiano (1.58) were involved (goal/assist) in more goals per 90 mins than Kaka in LigaBBVA 10/11.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:58 pm

No team has scored 6 goals away from home in the opening game of La Liga until Real Madrid today.

Cristiano Ronaldo currently registers more goals (69) than appearances (64) in La Liga.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Crimson wrote:No team has scored 6 goals away from home in the opening game of La Liga until Real Madrid today.

Cristiano Ronaldo currently registers more goals (69) than appearances (64) in La Liga.

Time to brag to my friends Very Happy
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:18 am

Marcelo had an outstanding game both defensively and going forward- at the back, he made 5 tackles –the most of any Madrid player- 3 interceptions, 2 clearances and 2 blocked shots.

As an attacking presence, his game excelled too- 4 key passes from a total of 55 with an 85% accuracy and with 1 shot on goal, Marcelo returned with 1 goal and 1 assist

Last edited by Crimson on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:22 am

best LB in the world,deal with it Afro
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:36 am

Ronaldo had 63 touches but made just 34 passes - the third-lowest number of passes for Madrid. Instead he looked to find the net at all times, firing an incredible 11 shots at goal. With 7 on target, grabbing a hat-trick along the way.

Ronaldo made no dribbles or key passes – he left the creativity to Mesut Ozil, who made 7- but with an 82% pass accuracy, 1 tackle and 1 interception in addition to his three-goal haul.

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:11 am

this was my favorite part of the old forum.. big props to crim again.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:28 am

on paper Ronaldo may be a wing but on the pitch he's our classic 9. even if he don't like to play at this position, he will have to.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:52 am

Real Madrid's victory over Zaragoza was Jose Mourinho's first 6-0 away victory in an official match.

Real Madrid are also the first team in La Liga to score 24 goals in five consecutive away matches

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:28 pm

If this trend continues, there's really no reason to have either Benzema or Pipita on the team... get Neymar and put him in as CF. CR7 monopolizes the shots and the ball anyhow, so who cares what you call the positions in the lineups.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:18 pm

With his two goals against Cyprus, Ronaldo racks up more than 3 goals (4 goals in 5 games) in a single year for Portugal since 2007 with 4 months still to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:22 pm

Mesut Ozil picked up his first hat-trick at International level. He has now scored 6 of his 7 goals in competitive fixtures (1 @ World Cup 2010 and 5 @ UEFA Euro 2012 Qualifying)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:38 am

Top scorers in LigaBBVA in 2011:
Ronaldo 26 goals
Negredo 17
Messi and Soldado 16
Benzema 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:22 am

Crimson wrote:Top scorers in LigaBBVA in 2011:
Ronaldo 26 goals
Negredo 17
Messi and Soldado 16
Benzema 14

Nice... 4 out of 5 are Madrid players or products!
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Real Madrid are the first side to score 35 goals over seven consecutive matches in Primera since Athletic Bilbao en 1959.

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Nice to see us still breaking records of the past Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Against Getafe Marcelo had more succesful dribbles (4), had more touches (67) and made more passes (42) than any of Madrid’s attacking four

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Against Getafe Benzema’s distribution was also exceptional as he played 30 passes, he was the side’s main creator on Saturday evening, with an incredible 7 key passes (Fábio Coentrão was second best with 3). Benzema had an 87% pass accuracy, played 3 through balls and delivered 2 crosses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:24 pm

Crimson wrote:Against Getafe Benzema’s distribution was also exceptional as he played 30 passes, he was the side’s main creator on Saturday evening, with an incredible 7 key passes (Fábio Coentrão was second best with 3). Benzema had an 87% pass accuracy, played 3 through balls and delivered 2 crosses.

Considering the risk he takes on a good number of his passes, that's amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next