guest7
EarlyPrototype
Onyx
alex mahone
shaven
33 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Real Madrid Statistics and Records - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid Statistics and Records

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:Passes
Mesut Özil: 2481
Cristiano Ronaldo: 2334

Ronaldo is the fifth most passer, third at most goalscoring chances...

Maybe it's time to kill the belief that Ronaldo is ruining our teamplay, to me he looks like a keyplayer of it

He took the same number of shots as Higuain, Benzema, Ozil and Di Maria combined dude... he's a ball hog. There's just no doubt about it.

This year Ronaldo has taken the duty as a winger AND a CF becouse of the forward crisis we had. He has basicly been the only one to take shots almost half of this season. It's natural he has been shooting the balls so much. Anyways, he still manages to pass and give chances to his teammates, and in this team only Di Maria and Özil has given more chances than him.

That's just not true. We have plenty of striker and forward talent other than Ronaldo (Ozil, Di Maria, Benzema, Adebayor... Higuain until the end of Nov and then again in April... Kaka from April on... Marcelo attacking... plus the bench guys).

There's no reason in the world for Ronaldo to shoot from everywhere and that much... especially when his goal per shot percentage (14.5%) and his shots on target (39%) are just poor.

He's the focal point of attack, it's expected that he would take so many shots, whether we like it or not

Also you have to consider his playing time in comparison to Benzema and Higuain

Even with the minutes, it's insane. Messi is not even close to taking that many shots or that high a % of the team shots for Barca... and he's the next closes guy to Ronaldo (very far away).

I think it's insane. I've never, ever seen something like this on an elite team and i've been following football since the early 80s.

He did it at Man Utd as well

Nothing has changed tbh

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid Statistics and Records - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid Statistics and Records

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:12 pm

Yep... he's been a ball hog wherever he's played.

But i think he outdid himself this year and the last lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Well, he got individual records out of it, let's see if he keeps doing the same...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:21 pm

On the topic of Ronaldo I did this up, can't member if I posted it here or not...

Detailed Statistical Analysis of Ronaldo's 2010/2011 Season at Real Madrid:

La Liga:

Minutes Played: 3053 - 32 Starts, 2 Substitute Appearances
Goals: 40 - A goal every 76.32minutes played
Shots: 244 Total, 98 On Target - A 16.39% chance to score from all shots
A shot taken every 12.51minutes of play, a shot on target every 31.15minutes
Assists: 10, 60 goalscoring chances created.
A goalscoring chance created every 50.88minutes
Passes: 1429 Total, 1009 Completed - 70.60% of all passes completed
Steals: 62 - One steal every 49.24minutes
Fouls Drawn: 86 - One every 35.5minutes
Fouls Committed: 24 (2 Yellow Cards) - One every 127.20minutes
Turnovers: 410 - One every 7.44minutes

UEFA Champions League:

Minutes Played: 1068 - 12 Starts
Goals: 6 - A goal every 178minutes
Shots: 72 Total, 25 On Target - A 8.33% chance to score from all shots
A shot taken every 14.83minutes of play, a shot on target every 42.72minutes
Assists: 4, 18 goalscoring chances created
A goalscoring chance created every 59.33minutes
Passes: 541 Total, 425 Completed - 78.55% of all passes completed
Steals: 23 - One steal every 46.43minutes
Fouls Drawn: 24 - One every 44.5minutes
Fouls Committed: 12 (2 Yellow Cards) - One every 89minutes
Turnovers: 123 - One every 8.68minutes

Copa del Rey:

Minutes Played: 708 - 7 Starts, 1 Substitute Appearance
Goals: 7 - A goal every 101.14minutes
Shots: 49 Total, 18 On Target - A 14.28% chance to score from all shots
A shot taken every 14.44minutes of play, a shot on target every 39.33minutes
Assists: 1, 17 goalscoring chances created
A goalscoring chance created every 41.64minutes
Passes: 364 Total, 257 Completed - 70.60% of all passes completed
Steals: 10 - One steal every 70.8minutes
Fouls Drawn: 19 - One every 37.26minutes
Fouls Committed: 5 (3 Yellow Cards) - One every 141.6minutes
Turnovers: 82 - One every 8.63minutes

All Competitions:

Minutes Played: 4829 - 51 Starts, 3 Substitute Appearances
Goals: 53 - A goal every 91.11minutes
Shots: 365 Total, 141 On Target - A 14.52% chance to score from all shots
A shot taken every 13.23minutes of play, a shot on target every 34.24minutes
Assists: 15, 95 goalscoring chances created
A goalscoring chance created every 50.83minutes
Passes: 2334 Total, 1691 Completed - 72.45% of all passes completed
Steals: 95 - One steal every 50.83minutes
Fouls Drawn: 129 - One every 37.43minutes
Fouls Committed: 41 (7 Yellow Cards) - One every 117.78minutes
Turnovers: 615 - One every 7.85minutes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:03 pm

The stats man is back =D
Great stats, but would you consider putting the ratio to minutes played next the different stats, like passes/minutes played next to the passes stats, etc? it would make the stats much less misleading. *coffee guy*

Great job non the less.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:05 pm

Kuru wrote:The stats man is back =D
Great stats, but would you consider putting the ratio to minutes played next the different stats, like passes/minutes played next to the passes stats, etc? it would make the stats much less misleading. *coffee guy*

Great job non the less.

Something I'm looking at for the new season, depending on space available etc etc Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Ronaldo shoots way too much. It's a genuine problem in my opinion.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Look... I wouldn't mind his shots as much if he was scoring on at least 17% of them, although messi and benz have 20+ percent on this. 14.5 is just way too low to justify it statistically.

From a collective standpoint, you need to allow guys as talented as ozil, di Maria, benzema, Higuain, etc. get their share too. It's insane the amount of shots Ronaldo takes in comparison to the others. Horrible for the overall team IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:27 am

Awesome site, thank you very much for it cheers
Blondie
Blondie
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:56 am

Blondie wrote:Awesome site, thank you very much for it cheers

Np Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Blondie wrote:Awesome site, thank you very much for it cheers

welcome here blondie
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:19 am

100 minutes per goal by Higuaín in the last two seasons, in Europe's top 5 leagues only Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi have a better record.

Most assists in Europe's top five leagues in the last five seasons: Cesc 60, D Alves 59, Messi 52, Xavi 50, Özil 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:23 am

Crimson wrote:100 minutes per goal by Higuaín in the last two seasons, in Europe's top 5 leagues only Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi have a better record.

Most assists in Europe's top five leagues in the last five seasons: Cesc 60, D Alves 59, Messi 52, Xavi 50, Özil 48

I have him at a total of 4720 mins and 42 goals scored in the last two season, all competitions. That's a goal ever 112 mins.

There are a few more players that have performed better than him... notably Gomez. Van Persie has been better too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:16 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Crimson wrote:100 minutes per goal by Higuaín in the last two seasons, in Europe's top 5 leagues only Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi have a better record.

I have him at a total of 4720 mins and 42 goals scored in the last two season, all competitions. That's a goal ever 112 mins.

There are a few more players that have performed better than him... notably Gomez. Van Persie has been better too.

Your wrong my stats are back by Opta sports

Real Madrid Statistics and Records - Page 2 25342310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:27 pm

Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Well... i don't know where they get their numbers from. All I did was add up the minutes and goals this year from realmadrid.com and then went to http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/ for 2009-2010.

It may not be exactly right because each of these 3rd party websites calculate minutes played a little differently for whatever reason, and you can't get historical numbers through realmadrid.com. But i can tell you that 3714 mins is way off. Consider that Higuain played 1850 mins this year according to realmadrid.com. There's no way he played the same amount of mins in 2009-2010... he played a lot more.

These guys are not credible.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Ozil will over take them next season.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:10 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Well... i don't know where they get their numbers from. All I did was add up the minutes and goals this year from realmadrid.com and then went to http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/ for 2009-2010.

It may not be exactly right because each of these 3rd party websites calculate minutes played a little differently for whatever reason, and you can't get historical numbers through realmadrid.com. But i can tell you that 3714 mins is way off. Consider that Higuain played 1850 mins this year according to realmadrid.com. There's no way he played the same amount of mins in 2009-2010... he played a lot more.

Obviously you can't read

Top 5 leagues......

And they are alot more credible than you, they supply the statistics for all the major clubs in Europe as well as media outlets

Seriously some people....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:03 pm

Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Obviously you can't read

Top 5 leagues......

And they are alot more credible than you, they supply the statistics for all the major clubs in Europe as well as media outlets

I'm used to people presenting me numbers where the inclusions and exclusions are clear... otherwise, they get fired. Especially if they can't handle getting challenged so that i can understand what they're saying without misinterpreting.

So basically, this is only league minutes. Not national cups or European competition. Best domestic league scorers.

I got it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:05 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Crimson wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Obviously you can't read

Top 5 leagues......

I'm used to people presenting me numbers where the inclusions and exclusions are clear... otherwise, they get fired. Especially if they can't handle getting challenged so that i can understand what they're saying without misinterpreting.

So basically, this is only league minutes. Not national cups or European competition. Best domestic league scorers.

I got it.

Like I said at the start:

100 minutes per goal by Higuaín in the last two seasons, in Europe's top 5 leagues only Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi have a better record.

In that job you speak of, does it require the employee's to have basic reading comprehension?

Last edited by Crimson on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:12 pm

higuain i up there...

oh please dont buy aguero not needed, i want to keep benz and higgy Sad
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:15 pm

The Madrid One wrote:higuain i up there...

oh please dont buy aguero not needed, i want to keep benz and higgy Sad

+1 TMO

Higgy is a beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Lol Crimson. Every stat out there, even when comparing players in the top 5 leagues only, usually include all competitions. If not, the exclusion, or the scope, needs to be very clearly delineated. And even then, i challenge it to make sure. In general, i never, ever rely on any analyst report figures until they're broken down and i understand the entire picture without the chance for error.

My job is to not make mistakes. Assumptions, especially on language, would be stupid on my part.

I'm not going to get into with you. It's not important to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:19 pm

sportsczy wrote:Lol Crimson. Every stat out there, even when comparing players in the top 5 leagues only, usually include all competitions. If not, the exclusion, or the scope, needs to be very clearly delineated. And even then, i challenge it to make sure. In general, i never, ever rely on any analyst report figures until they're broken down and i understand the entire picture without the chance for error.

My job is to not make mistakes. Assumptions, especially on language, would be stupid on my part.

I'm not going to get into with you. It's not important to me.

And its not my fault that you don't understand basic English

Let me quote you:
"Every stat out there, even when comparing players in the top 5 leagues only, usually include all competitions."

LMAO no, just no. If you bothered to read stats posted by skysports and uk/spanish based papers you would know how wrong this is.

Then you say:
"Assumptions, especially on language, would be stupid on my part."

Hilarious....

Don't be mad because Higgy benched Benzema and will so again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Simple question when you see the title of the chart: Does it mean that they only include the players in the top 5 leagues, but inclusive of their stats in all competitions? Or does it mean that we're looking at the best domestic league performers in the 5 top european domestic leagues excluding their performance in any other competition? It could be either. It's not clear. And frankly, it's usually the former.

Why are you getting personal? I just challenged the numbers and questioned the credibility of the source, not you. You clarified it for me... like a 9 year-old grant you. Thank you and let's move on.

You might want to ask your fiance for some tampons tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:30 pm

woe woe woe calm it down ladies

lol.. :lol!:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Just lol crimson. truly sad showing mate. you're the one who got personal and then you can't handle the jibbing back. i said i was mistaken because i misunderstood the parameters of the chart. My bad. i never challenged you; just the source. But somehow, you took that personally. no problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next