pUsHa
FennecFox7
the xcx
Nirgal
huntsman
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:13 am

jibers wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
jibers wrote:Huntsman get over it. ROFL at calling Ronaldo a bodybuilder. Ronaldo is still a skinny guy. Body builder? ROFL

Him not going through as many people has more to do with the way people defend in la liga. In the prem defenders close down a lot quicker making it easier to use his pace.
Still pretty impressive physique though.

Yea no doubt.
jibers maybe huntsman is right maybe his calves are too small affraid

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United

Post by kiranr Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:16 am

It is obvious he has lot a lot of his agility. He put on weight when he returned from that long break due to injury at Manchester United. Since then i have noticed that he avoided dribbling defenders and went for pace and power instead.

So Huntsman has a point...
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:44 am

what a u seless player for madrid he has become. .only a hattrick.. my grandma could do better

also he must have paid javi varas to let that long shot go in so that it looks better on his resume of scoring long rangers.. i think he also paid varas to not save that penalty so that he could claim to be better than messi at least in this aspect.. what a sucker,even maxi scores hattricks
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:49 am

diptiman wrote:what a u seless player for madrid he has become. .only a hattrick.. my grandma could do better

also he must have paid javi varas to let that long shot go in so that it looks better on his resume of scoring long rangers.. i think he also paid varas to not save that penalty so that he could claim to be better than messi at least in this aspect.. what a sucker,even maxi scores hattricks
i agree with you Razz
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:06 pm

I noticed there weren't many skillz and goals against Barcelona in that montage :coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:22 pm

meh, every team bar Barca>>>>>>>only Barca

he has some nice skilllz and goal in the Super Copa so whatevs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:26 pm

difference is epl and la liga not calves. EPL suited him better. with todays tricks he can get past epl players even now
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:35 pm

It's mostly about mentality. He becomes a vagina as soon as he sees Dani Alves/Puyol in front of him. Why? It's simple. They can read him easily. Why can they read him easily? Because he's a selfish player. He wants to step up on the big stage but doesn't realize that such things happen in cooperation with teammates. He's not just a one trick pony. He's a one thought pony. The only thought that goes through his mind is, "Me." Repeated into infinity against Barca, of course: "Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me."

For full 90 minutes he was trying to do stuff on his own instead of seeking his teammates. Mourinho is at fault here too, because he kept him on the pitch the entire match.

Last edited by Senor Penguin on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:35 pm

exactly billionmillion

+112323435346
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:39 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:It's mostly about mentality. He becomes a vagina as soon as he sees Dani Alves/Puyol in front of him. Why? It's simple. They can read him easily. Why can they read him easily? Because he's a selfish player. He wants to step up on the big stage but doesn't realize that such things happen in cooperation with teammates. He's not just a one trick pony. He's a one thought pony. The only thought that goes through his mind is, "Me." Repeated into infinity against Barca, of course: "Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me."

For full 90 minutes he was trying to do stuff on his own instead of seeking his teammates. Mourinho is at fault here too, because he kept him on the pitch the entire match.

No, not really. He was crap even when he tried to play a simple pass to a team mate. He couldn't even switch the ball from left to right.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:04 pm

goat scored a selfish goal few months ago in el clasico. being selfish had nothing to do there. CR was passing and never tried to dribble much. he was just bad when he doesnt score he is like that. in another games he gets another chances to score and save himself, but against barca he got 2 chances didnt score and who CR becomes if he doesnt score? an avarage player

He needs more space to run and more space to dribble. in EPL he would do it even today
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:09 pm

tbh, nobody thought he had a good game in the Copa Final either eventhough he scored
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by mcmanus Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:30 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:tbh, nobody thought he had a good game in the Copa Final either eventhough he scored

that is correct. Even though in the copa he played center forward. But even if he was wasteful in the last third in copa final he still troubled the barca defence with his runs specially at extra time.

Well the midfield had much more steel back then with pepe of course. Would like to see madrid go back to that again and drop Özil, or atleast play him out wide instead. Really worked good barca couldnt manage to score against madrid until that Pepe incided we all know about..

mcmanus
mcmanus
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:38 pm

as long as he keeps winning us games i dont care how many unsuccessful dribbles he makes or how many faulty passes he plays.. only thing he has to improve on to play well against barca.. its a mental block a bit similiar to messi for argentina.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:13 pm

Nothing has changed..

You guys need to actually play football to see that calf size doesn't matter. My calves are really small but my thighs are kinda big, yet why do I not have any problems? It's something people from that region have.. (portugal morroco algeria..)
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Nothing has changed..

You guys need to actually play football to see that calf size doesn't matter. My calves are really small but my thighs are kinda big, yet why do I not have any problems? It's something people from that region have.. (portugal morroco algeria..)
It's an unfunny forced meme brah

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:05 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:

It's an unfunny forced meme brah
Huntsman had to think of something Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:03 am

Over-rated.. People figured him out and he can't do anything about it

Not to mention 90% of his dribbles at United were him standing in one spot doing step overs and getting no where..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:05 am

his baby calves need to be let out to graze. :study:

Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United  - Page 2 P3215326
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:06 am

podolsaki's goat>>>>ronaldo's calves
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:32 pm

The size matters.
The reason why you re not having any problems is because you re not playing pro football. There should be a balance between your leg muscles and the muscles of your body.

Ronaldo is not an Ant where he can lift 40 times or more of his body weight. He wants to bulk up, then he will have to strengthen his leg muscles which will carry him around.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:43 pm

Huntsman you really need to stop talking out of your ass.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:10 pm

huntsman wrote:

The size matters.
The reason why you re not having any problems is because you re not playing pro football. There should be a balance between your leg muscles and the muscles of your body.

Ronaldo is not an Ant where he can lift 40 times or more of his body weight. He wants to bulk up, then he will have to strengthen his leg muscles which will carry him around.
You never mentioned that ass muscles are more important at football. whoever has big ass he has better balance (i dont mean fat in ass, i mean naturally big ass)
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:35 pm

anybody catch that great piece of skill from CR against Malaga in the closing minutes?

not bad for someone with small calfs :bball:
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:54 pm

i only caught how awful he was 90min
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:02 am

Another example how independent CR7 is for madrid..Too bad same cant be said for Messiah in Barca Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next