Pedram
56 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

El Clasico Butt hurt thread - Page 7 Empty Re: El Clasico Butt hurt thread

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:49 am

anirudhkitt wrote:
ijomer wrote:
deezydeez wrote:when has ronaldo had a good clasico? correct me if im wrong but i thought he has only scored once against them.

and besides cdr final he has been largely ineffective against barca

first of alll he has scored 3 goals against barca|

second of all, he has done better than your arjen robben, vdv, and sneijder ever did against barca for madrid as when they were around we were no competition as the dutch tally of failure led us to losee

+1 ijomer

really? lol

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:57 am

deezydeez wrote:im not saying to sell. im just saying he let us down last night and comparing him with past players regardless of race is pointless and offtopic.

:bow: :bow: Well said, couldn't agree more.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Il Capitano wrote:I watch football all around, and ive seen various el classico's, and ronaldo for years.

One thing i can say is that he's a broken player.

He possesses many traits, of all types, that make him a great and valuable player in his own right, but when push comes to shove, his mentality and game plan, clash with the objective.

He is far too selfish,and is footballistically speaking lacking intelligence.

Thats why i see him as a player that will die out, or better yet would be nothing without his positioning, speed, and power.

Hes not the smartest of players, and you would have to go deep to realize all his faults, but try not to obsess on it.

I can totally agree that your coach must do the right thing at the right moment.

From years of watching mourinho, hes a man that isnt to be daddled with. He will take a player off, if he deems it worthy.

A talk between the two, at the very least is needed.

Game plan, and mind plan two important things.

dont think he should waste important set pieces either. He did so today on both ends.

His worse games have been against Barca. He feels the competition with Messi, puts extra pressure on himself and tries to do everything himself. He had actually improved his team play and selfishness this year, but all that was gone yesterday. He isn't a lost case, but somehow Mou has to get thru him to use his team more and to relax a little more in big games. It isn't all about him. I agree the best way to get this thru to him is take him off occasionally. At this point Callejon or Benz are good subs for him.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CR7-Torres Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:40 pm

Both Team Played Well, Poor Luck of Madrid makes it 1-3 barca wins.

Yes,Coentrao proved me wrong too...
Benzema, impressed as always, Scoring fastest goal in El Clasico.
Ozil,Di Maria,Lass,Iker & Ronaldo all Impressed by Mou.. are you better than Mou? thats even Bad Joke..

You didn't note Ronaldo's 90mints but just his long-range effort which Valdes punched clear or his easy header (to watch its easy header to perform its "NOT") Ronaldo is number one header...he knows better..
Messi got Yellow Card, at that moment i was thinking he should get red also what Mou says In Press after Match: "Messi should have been sent off" Should have, would have, could have.. ...
Busquets Is the Number One Actor In Football History (hope you saw him last night as always)
CR7-Torres
CR7-Torres
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:43 pm

About time we merged some of these threads, this is getting cluttered...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:49 pm

stole the words outta my mouth shamirr

i think we can all agree that ronaldo had a shocker yesterday(and any clasico for that matter)

JD i suggest you merge all these ronaldo threads into the callejon>>>>>>ronaldo one :coffee:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Weequm Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:03 pm

it doesnt change anything . if it wasnt a goal then we losed any way 2-1
Weequm
Weequm
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Weequm wrote:it doesnt change anything . if it wasnt a goal then we losed any way 2-1
lmao you have 6 posts how did you lose 50% already!?!?!? Laughing
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:10 pm

stunt wrote:Can you? Ronaldo had a bad game, true, but it was his first bad el classico, contrary to popular belief. The team wasnt that bad today, and if we werent so unlucky and had taken our chances, we could have won.

sooo uhh, who are you again?
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:17 pm

el clasico posters -______-

(talking about the posters who come out just for el clasico)

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Loool couldnt help it and no mean to troll, but really enjoying Real fans all shouting sell Ronaldo! Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:23 pm

F*ck Ronaldo....we don't need him on the team to just rape weak teams for us, and be a burden for the team against Barca. We can rape weaker teams with Kaka or Higgy in the line up just as well. I don't care if he scores 5 goals against Getafe, Racing or whoever...he's shit in my eyes if he can't perform against Barca
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Loool well the topic naem was certainly right, but the details are wrong. Di Maria can pass, Ronaldo can finish, etc, etc, just the biggest problem is Barca are way better still and Real players so used to wiping everyone else, but always when playing Barca they are the ones getting wiped, fear had been programme into the players minds, and there is nothing Mourinho can do to change it! Very Happy

More seriously...obviously Real have a very balanced strong team vs the rest of the teams, but Mourinho will probably need to work something else out for the next El Classico to try and counter us Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:45 pm

BarcaLearning what are you on about? what wiping?

the match was pretty even in first half. in second we started better until we concede an offside lucky stupid goal.

after that, our players lost faith. actually after 2nd goal the match ended for us.

all i saw in past 3 clasico's were missing opportunities by our attackers. if we had someone like Nistelrooy we could win last 3 clasico's .

people are saying pep outclassed mou or our formation were bad or things like this. but its bs imo.

there is only one thing and thats our players mentality which products bad luck in front of goal.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Mamad wrote:BarcaLearning what are you on about? what wiping?

the match was pretty even in first half. in second we started better until we concede an offside lucky stupid goal.

after that, our players lost faith. actually after 2nd goal the match ended for us.

all i saw in past 3 clasico's were missing opportunities by our attackers. if we had someone like Nistelrooy we could win last 3 clasico's .

people are saying pep outclassed mou or our formation were bad or things like this. but its bs imo.

there is only one thing and thats our players mentality which products bad luck in front of goal.
your taking this troll seriously?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:19 pm

deezydeez wrote:
ijomer wrote:
deezydeez wrote:when has ronaldo had a good clasico? correct me if im wrong but i thought he has only scored once against them.

second of all, he has done better than your arjen robben, vdv, and sneijder ever did against barca for madrid as when they were around we were no competition as the dutch tally of failure led us to losee

ill admit vdv was not effective against barca, though he did have one excellent match against them.

but robben, RUUD scratch (who you seemed to turn a blind eye to was one of our best against barca check his el clasico goals), and sneijder have a great record against barca.

ill just assume you started watching madrid post 08.

this is all besides the point. ronaldo is supposed to be one of the best players in the world and he misses 2 vital sitters. we rely on ronaldo to score goals and he failed us last night. simple as that but go on with your deluded dreams.

Ya sneijder and robben were so damn amazing that they gave us a gift of getting raped at home 6-2 Smile Embarrassing to say the least.

RVN? Sure he showed up against the weakest barca side of the last decade.. but really i miss the point where he changed games? or where he led Madrid to somewhere... or if he made a strong impact

FFS.. all those dutch players couldn't get us out of CL round of 16, bunch of trash.. Cristiano has done so much more for the club, and eventhough i am really disappointed because of last night, and will not forgive him for that until he redeems himself... i still believe that it is a fact that he has done more for real madrid.

but my point is the dutch group you so proudly speak did not make any impact, did not serve real madrid any positively! and im glad they were all thrown away the way they were Smile at least we got past group stages after they were gone Smile andd reach semi finals, and actually pose serious challenge to barca reign.

ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:24 pm

:?:
Mamad wrote:every player sh*ts himself against them?

Di Maria can't pass. he can't. Marcelo wasn't even 20% of himself.

and our best player....hmm well actually worst player Ronaldo is an ultimate big game flop.

we will not win against barca until Ronaldo is in our team. im dead serious about this.

drama queen cheers
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:27 pm

He changed very much from last season. He isn't the assist maker anymore, he dictates the midfield with short/long passes and he has many more key-passes than he had last season.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:32 pm

crazzyblanco wrote:Seriously i mean what's gone wrong with him?? He was owning kaka last season had world at his feet and now suddenly he's looking a very average player and has been that way for a while. This is not knee jerking or anything but the kid seems to really have lost it!!

Hun,
!!!!!!!!! :lol!: drunken
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:36 pm

I was angry. better type shit than broke something. lol.

But The Ronaldo part was reality. face it.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Don't expect from him to make assist when he's playing deep. we've sacrificed a bit of creativity to make our build play better. Xabi couldn't do this because he links the defense to midfield and also does the dirty job for us.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:45 pm

Ozil=young player=sophomore year at madrid=more difficult=more pressure=still developing=more inconsistent
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Cut the guy some slack he is adapting and yet managed to be our 2nd best attacker after Benz
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Ozil seems to be trending towards "plays well when the team plays well"

He's not a crack, not yet at least. Still developing, going through a transition phase in my opinion.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:30 pm

ijomer wrote:
deezydeez wrote:
ijomer wrote:

ill admit vdv was not effective against barca, though he did have one excellent match against them.

but robben, RUUD scratch (who you seemed to turn a blind eye to was one of our best against barca check his el clasico goals), and sneijder have a great record against barca.

ill just assume you started watching madrid post 08.

this is all besides the point. ronaldo is supposed to be one of the best players in the world and he misses 2 vital sitters. we rely on ronaldo to score goals and he failed us last night. simple as that but go on with your deluded dreams.

Ya sneijder and robben were so damn amazing that they gave us a gift of getting raped at home 6-2 Smile Embarrassing to say the least.

RVN? Sure he showed up against the weakest barca side of the last decade.. but really i miss the point where he changed games? or where he led Madrid to somewhere... or if he made a strong impact

FFS.. all those dutch players couldn't get us out of CL round of 16, bunch of trash.. Cristiano has done so much more for the club, and eventhough i am really disappointed because of last night, and will not forgive him for that until he redeems himself... i still believe that it is a fact that he has done more for real madrid.

but my point is the dutch group you so proudly speak did not make any impact, did not serve real madrid any positively! and im glad they were all thrown away the way they were Smile at least we got past group stages after they were gone Smile andd reach semi finals, and actually pose serious challenge to barca reign.

this is a bunch of racist garbage.

fact- the year after sneijder and robben left they met in the CL FINALS, where they were both key players inter/sneijder won. RVN has done way more for this club than ronaldo, which may i remind you we have won absolutely NOTHING with. get a reality check my friend we have accomplished nothing with ronaldo.

JD. seriously this is the most offended i have felt on this forum, and it comes from our own section No

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

El Clasico Butt hurt thread - Page 7 Empty El Clasico Butt hurt thread

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:43 pm

It seems that i don't even know where to start merging all of these threads and what to use as the main thread.

I'm just going to create this thread instead for all you who wants to rant at the team and especially Cristiano. albino

Keep it civil.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next